Create Account

[Serious] TPE cap in junior (Let us build)

Hi. I know you not use for see andrei serious and bad anglish not help, but i warranty i am serious here. So listen.

Maybe many of you have not be junior player in long time. You have be, then SHL, then maybe become tuxedo people.
I have join league for have good time. I ask what i have to do, they say write empty opinion text for have TPE and make good player and win. I say okay.
I do that, i build best player, on 2 different machine, and then they say wait wait there is max TPE for put in andrei. They even almost suspend andrei.

s54 is andrei third season in junior and is at the begin of this season andrei reach max 425 tpe for not rookie player.
That mean since then i keep make TPE task but get no reward but empty hope of get call up one day.
That day is not next season, and maybe not even season after that, because metalbird stack with tpe players.
That mean i spend 2-3 season with zero motivation for spend time for get TPE while i play with a player maybe i build different if i could.

So my question is this : Why is there a (low) TPE cap for junior players ?

I will try reply to what i expect for answer :

- Because we not want wayne greatski destroy junior
Why ? That happen in real life. Great young player is reward for special talent. Why it be different here for people spend time and energy for TPE ?
Why it matter if a player make 150 point ? it happen in real life.

- Because we not want junior greatski to not want go SHL and keep destroy junior
Make it obligate to go up when player is call up, and make it obligate to negotiate with SHL when SHL team want junior player.

----

Listen, i not know what other motivation for league is, but for me, is fun people, and then make fun player (build) and watch result
when there is not possible build, it take away half motivation
The reason i make this post is not to be winey bitch, or to rant about league, but more for share my motivation drop that maybe is true for other player (present or future), that is essential for helthy league. So a best question can also be, is it just andrei, or other too?

Thank

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

:clean:

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

(Clean)

clean

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

[Image: 688825368731582514.png?v=1]

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

@SDCore

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2020, 11:46 AM by kenvald.)

I agree. Having played at the 425 cap for two full seasons now my player has stagnated with 0 improvement and there's nothing I can do about it. I made some minor TPE redistributions but that's all we get. Having more use for the TPE in the J would've likely improved my own experience. Not saying I've had a bad time, the opposite in fact. But it gets a little lackluster knowing that I won't be able to improve for 2-3 seasons depending on how long I stay in the J. Maybe this is an attempt to convince players to join their SHL teams sooner rather than later? I'm too new to know the reasoning behind the caps.

Could we increase the cap ever so slighty for 4th and 5th year junior players to give them a chance to improve at least a little bit each season? For example:
Season 1-2: 350
Season 3: 425
Season 4: 475
Season 5: 500
(I don't know what a good TPE cap would be so these are just the first numbers that came to mind)

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Maybe if no cap Sergei come back

[Image: lespoils.gif]

350 and 425 caps are products of the STHS-era of our league. I think we’re heading in the direction of altering the caps in this FHM era, but we are only just now wrapping up the 2nd season. A change like this wasn’t going to realistically happen before this point.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Yeah not a huge fan of 2 caps either, raise the cap to 450, and call it a day.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

One thing to keep in mind is that for new players, it sucks being garbage. Rookies have a hard time performing as it is with limited ice time and making them comparatively worse could have a bad effect on retention.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

07-08-2020, 11:57 AMLordBirdman Wrote: One thing to keep in mind is that for new players, it sucks being garbage.  Rookies have a hard time performing as it is with limited ice time and making them comparatively worse could have a bad effect on retention.

good point. i think kenvald idea not bad for this

07-08-2020, 11:45 AMkenvald Wrote: Could we increase the cap ever so slighty for 4th and 5th year junior players to give them a chance to improve at least a little bit each season? For example:
Season 1-2: 350
Season 3: 425
Season 4: 475
Season 5: 500
(I don't know what a good TPE cap would be so these are just the first numbers that came to mind)

that way it slow down progression but leave space for improve and invest and have fun. but if i make it i be more generous

Season 1-2: no cap
Season 3: 450
Season 4: 500
Season 5: 600

something like this maybe (if you really want any cap)

I'd be ok with no cap, but less seasons allowed in smjhl

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Ideally we want players to stay in Juniors for a shorter amount of time, if that were true the cap would be less relevant.

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

07-08-2020, 12:47 PMFaelax Wrote: Ideally we want players to stay in Juniors for a shorter amount of time, if that were true the cap would be less relevant.

not sure i understand but

- Because we not want junior greatski to not want go SHL and keep destroy junior

Make it obligate to go up when player is call up, and make it obligate to negotiate with SHL when SHL team want junior player.