Create Account

S55 Interested Prospects Thread

[Image: SMJHL-Berserkers.png]

Hey all,

I know these can get a tad repetitive so going to keep this short:

1. Favourite NHL team?
2. Why should the Berserkers draft you?
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
4. Your discord ID.

Feel free to PM me or @JNH if you have any questions or want to talk more about Newfoundland and the opportunities here!

Berserkers Cheers Berserkers Alt

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

anser here and also here : https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=108026

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

1. Favourite NHL team? Ottawa Redblacks
2. Why should the Berserkers draft you? Newfoundland is closest place to Sweden
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. I am unlikely to bring anything positive to a Discord channel
4. Your discord ID. JP#3827

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

1. Lakers
2. Cuz I'm a goat and rindiee is a goat and 2 goats equal a lamb
3. You guys have pick 11 I think so it shouldn't be a problem but I want to be left untouched by other GMs until pick 5 if possible.
4. You have it cro.

[Image: 3.png]

1. Favourite NHL team?
The Kings of Los Angeles

Because I mascot good.

3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.
I wanna go fast!

4. Your discord ID.
Smh lazy bums

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)

1. Favourite NHL team?

st louis born and raised

if you have to ask this question you shouldn't draft me

i literally don't know anything about this team so it's hard for me to care enough to ask specific questions

4. Your discord ID.

see sidebar

1. Favourite NHL team?

Avalanche

Why shouldn't they? Petrov Love Best Love.

Nothing much to share.

4. Your discord ID.

Muford#9925

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

1. Favourite NHL team?

Toronto Maple Leafs

Because I'm going to be at the top of the class.

Not much to know really since I've been here forever.

4. Your discord ID.

You already know.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

1. Favourite NHL team? I dont know much about NHL so I dont have a favourite team and am easily sway
2. Why should the Berserkers draft you? I'll help you win this year and for the next couple of seasons
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share.  From the ISFL so this will be my secondary sim league but should still be fairly active. Also Matty succs lmap
4. Your discord ID. Mooney#0110

1. Favourite NHL team? Ottawa Senators :(
2. Why should the Berserkers draft you? why shouldn't the berserkers draft me?
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. nothing of note, but feel free to ask me anything via pm or discord
4. Your discord ID. JR95#8100

1. Favourite NHL team? None, never had one, mostly just been following the Finnish players and their careers in the NHL. (Komarov and Barkov rules)
2. Why should the Berserkers draft you? I´m active and can maybe score couple goals to help the team out.
3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. I don´t know what to say to be honest, feel free to send a message and ask if there is anything. Active player ready to play.
4. Your discord ID. jRuutu#0351

1. Favourite NHL team?
Philly Philly

I am very active on discord and in my other sim leagues, also I occasionally crack very bad jokes that make people chuckle a bit. It helps relieve stress of others which in return helps us win. I also would love to win games.

I think the logo is really cool and I appreciate the little bit of questions because my hands are starting to hurt from typing these. Good luck the rest of the season, regardless if you pick me or not.

4. Your discord ID.
bigbluex02#0188

[Image: yqkRWSj.png][Image: Tn9zpM0.png]

1: New York Rangers.

2: Because Pepe the Frog would want you to.

3: Pineapple doesn't belong on pizza a hot dog isn't a sandwich.

4: WiC#7183

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2020, 03:18 PM by Clean Andrei Kostitsyn.)

@grok @Muford @Leafs4ever @Mooney @JR95 @Winter is Coming

not forget step 2 : https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=108026

[Image: cleanandrei.png]

1. Favourite NHL team? Was a Hartford supporter until their demise... dropped into a deep state of depression crying in a corner until the Jets came back home to the Peg!  Now I am happy again and support them

2. Why should the Berserkers draft you?  Because I am an unknown.... everyone loves an unknown.

3. Tell us anything that you think we should know about you or that you want to share. I am a easy going 40 year old with 4 daughters and a desk job.  Spend most of my time online during the week, weekends I still pop in but less frequent.

4. Your discord ID.  DaedalusJames#5652

Feel free to PM me or @JNH if you have any questions or want to talk more about Newfoundland and the opportunities here!

[Image: 8F99koM.png]

Falcons SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  Falcons