Create Account

[BHN] How beans Brought the Season 55 Class Together [x2 Draft Media]

How beans Brought the Season 55 Class Together

[Image: Bean_with_an_s_Hockey_Network_logo.png]
Credit to @rum_ham for the graphics.

The beginning of beans
It all started a couple days before the Season 55 draft that was set to take place on July 14th. Frustrated with the lack of information and scouting being done up until this point for the draft, I felt like something had to be done. That’s when I had the great idea, “beans” yes beans. For ages beans have been spilled everywhere we look, however this season in the SHL beans were not being spilled. The beans movement on the SHL first started in the Anchorage discord and started picking up a little bit of traction, that’s when I decided this idea needed a bigger audience. The season 55 discord with my fellow draftee’s must have some information I thought, and off I went. I am sure at the start some users might have thought why does this dude keep saying beans, but soon the movement spread. Other draftee’s wanted the beans to be spilled, more and more people were asking for beans.

The movement
Up until this point, I knew we had a great draft class, a strong and large group of users, however I didn’t feel like there was a strong bond outside of our respective junior teams. With the bean movement, we started working together for a common goal, and wanting more from our draft experience.  That’s when on the late evening of July 13th, the bean movement had enough, spies joining our discords, GMs leaving us in the dark, it was time we united. The bean movement made our own discord focused around leaks and beans being spilled. It started with 6 members, @DELIRIVM started the discord followed by @Mazatt, @trashae, @SFresh3, @AgentSmith630, @HanTheMan_ and I were the first ones to join the underground movement. By the next morning there were 16 users all contributing towards one goal, beans.

The Work
The morning of July 14th was an exciting one, with many more people joining the beans movement. People wanted info, and we were all coming together to get the information. People started reaching out to GMs, scouts, and pooling information and different sources for information they had came across. The information was piling up and mocks started to form, pick after pick message after message, beans were being spilled. Now it wasn’t all good, the deception and lies started coming out, false information, mind games being played with draftees, and other draftees being left out completely. However the movement did not let these problems bring us down, it helped us become even stronger, working for one another, and ensuring a common goal, that TPE was earned and beans were spilled. One GM thought he could be smart and tell multiple prospects that he would draft them at 8th, where another one thought asking prospects last minute to ask them questions would be a good idea. This was just a small showing of GMs under estimating the power of beans.

The Result
The draft has come and gone, and everyone apart of the movement has joined their SHL team, and a new discord. We may have not gotten all of the beans we were looking for, and were left in the dark by some GMs and scouts. They may have bested us for this draft, however the bean movement was formed. The bean movement will never stop, and will only grow stronger. I can safely say the bean movement brought our draft closer than the S55 rookie discord did, and I can’t wait to see what we come up with next. beans.

[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]
beans merchandise now accepting pre orders. Limited edition.

Code:
600 words, x2 draft media

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

beans

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

beans

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

Beans.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

[Image: 07fb530e26fd591b44456e56dc9255bd.jpg]

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

beans

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!
[Image: mf7ERAf.png]

[Image: PRC_146860035.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w...630&crop=1]

beans

Armada

Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

SHN about to sue you. @"luketd" get em

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

07-16-2020, 10:59 AMreid_sutherland Wrote: SHN about to sue you. @"luketd"  get em

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: Oats.gif]

[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

07-16-2020, 11:04 AMOhtaay Wrote:
07-16-2020, 10:59 AMreid_sutherland Wrote: SHN about to sue you. @"luketd"  get em

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: pBrKGzy.png]

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

B.E.A.N.S.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Did someone say bean?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

[Image: 5f0ecc835af6cc29580ca5f6?width=600&forma...&auto=webp]

[Image: dZqcwmW.jpg?format=webp&width=710&height=473]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
Argonauts        S77 SHL DRAFT 4TH OVERALL PICK          Argonauts
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway