Create Account

S54 All-SMJHL Teams

It simply couldn't be a complete SMJHL season without a 4 year site vet losing their shit over Jobin getting an SMJHL All-Star nomination. Glad to see the tradition upheld.

@Nhamlet is your player named after Takumi? Is that two players named after Liverpool players in the 1st team?

[Image: benoconnor.gif]
[Image: H9wdMVb.png?1]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png]

07-16-2020, 07:23 PMleafsftw1967 Wrote: How was Souppan not selected? Is this some sort of joke? He had the third most points amongst defensemen in the league by a mile and can't even make second team
Same reason you aren't going to see his name in the SMJHL Awards show--there were at minimum 7-8 better defensemen than Souppan in the J this year.

Defensemen are about more than points--Souppan was, this year, a below average possession player. His CF% rel and FF% rel are abysmal.

Lambert's advanced stats are incredible, and why he should be in the discussion for one of the best defensemen in the entire league, let alone rookie of the year.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

07-16-2020, 07:57 PMBen Wrote: @Nhamlet is your player named after Takumi? Is that two players named after Liverpool players in the 1st team?

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Rotticus Scott first-team all 1st half of the season

[Image: rotti.gif]

Congratulations to all of the recipients!

Congrats to everyone named to the team!

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

I knew the guilt would set in... Just want to say congrats to @"Awesomecakes"

Also to all players named to the teams. Glad to see all the activity in the Juniors as it is what keeps the cycle moving. Here is to next season.

[Image: Wally.png]

I love my
Krakens

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

07-16-2020, 07:41 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
07-16-2020, 07:37 PMWally Wrote: Solid take. Hey @“JNH” please make us suck next season when we aren’t suppose to... for awards.

Oh no you caught me, we tanked for Jobin's second all star nod
Third thank you.

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

Also, I kind of love that this has become a thing. I get that there are probably better choices out there and I'm happy to have made it. Please feel free to share your opinion, I won't get bent out of shape about it. I love you all and there's nothing you can do about it.

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]