Create Account

Flappy's Look at the S55 SMJHL Draft Class (x2 Bonus)
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2020, 09:25 PM by FlappyGiraffe.)

Code:
8378 Words, x2 bonus

**Disclaimer: I’ve sorted the players in this based on largest -> smallest bank accounts, this is not a ranking, it’s more of an overview of each player that is approved so far for the draft. I’ve also left out anyone with less than an hour of time online, as most of these people are inactive. If you are active and I missed you in this article please reach out and I’ll add you in!

Obviously sorting this way is skewed to recreates so you’ll probably need to scroll down a bit to start seeing the First-Gen player profiles.**

Also please note that I barely have any info about these players and do not have much info to go off of regarding first generation players, as many of you have joined in the last day or two. Feel free to reply with a short excerpt about your player and I’ll be sure to add them into the article!

With that out of the way, I thought an article like this would be fun for the S55 SMJHL draft class to read through and get to know the other players in the draft.  I don’t really have much else to say as an intro so let's get into it!

Vili Afalava
@Wasty

Vili Afalava is a defensive prospect that comes from a place called Tonga, which is pretty wild. Wasty has had an impressive track record with his many past players, and Afalava should be no exception. Stocked with a league leading 371 million dollar bank account, Afalava should have the funds to be a full earning player for years. Activity should be no worry as well, as Wasty works as an SHL GM and has nearly 2 months logged on the website. Wasty is also one of the top graphics artists in the league, and some of his teammates may be lucky enough to have some graphics done for them by the man himself. I don’t see Afalava lasting past the first round.

Evangelos Giannopoulos
@JSS

Evangelos Giannopoulos is a Canadian defenseman, hailing from the province of Quebec. JSS’s last player led the SHL in points just last season, and was the first overall pick in his draft year. With the career that he had, it's not out of the question he’ll go two players in a row getting drafted first overall. JSS has an impressive bank account of 136 million, which should be enough to keep his new player going for a while without worry. JSS has his time online the site hidden, however it is safe to assume that he is going to be very active with Giannopoulos regardless. Much like Afalava, I don’t see Giannopoulos lasting past the first round of the draft.

Bane
@”Winter is Coming”

Bane is an interesting player, as he only has a first name! Bane is a defenseman from Great Britain, and is managed by WiC. WiC has been around the site for a long while, and has amassed a hefty bank account of 129 million. On top of that, he has been quite active in the past as he has 1 week and 5 days of time online. Some GM’s may be scared of drafting Bane early as he has gone inactive on some of his past players, but as he created near the deadline he already has a leg up on TPE compared to most of the draft. I’d be willing to bet he’ll hit the TPE cap at the very least, which should get the SMJHL GM’s attention. I wouldn’t be surprised to see WiC taken somewhere in the first couple rounds.

Rock Strongo
@Leafs4ever

Rock Strongo is a centerman, from Hamilton Ontario. Strongo is someone I see going in the top 5 at the minimum in this draft, as Leafs is one of the most consistent and best users in the league. He has multiple hall of fame players, 30 seasons experience as a SHL GM, and is currently a part of the leagues ownership group. On top of that leafs has a huge 112 million dollar bank account, ensuring training and coaching will be bought for a long while. I foresee Strongo becoming one of the top centers in the SMJHL, and if he is available at your pick you’d be crazy not to grab him.

Zdenko Beranek
@ztevans

Zdenko Beranek is a speedy winger, from Slovakia. Beranek is Zach’s first player that is not from the Evan’s lineage, and has all the makings of an SMJHL superstar. Not only does Zach have a huge 95 million dollar SHL bank, he has over a month online the site proving his commitment to the league. Zach is someone that I personally have played on the same team as with my first player (Gary Grease), and can assure you that he is a joy to have around. Despite going a bit inactive towards the tail end of Nikolai’s career, I can’t see Beranek slipping out of the first round.

Aleksander Kozlov
@FlappyGiraffe

This is my new player, Aleksander Kozlov. He is a playmaking center from Russia. I intend on trying my best at building him into a superstar  in both the SMJHL and SHL, but have limited experience with FHM and it probably will not happen. I don’t want to spend too much time on my player as it feels weird talking about myself, so let’s move on.

Sachimo Zoidberg III
@Jala

Sachimo Zoidberg III is the grandson of 3x Challenge Cup champion Sachimo Zoidberg. Jala has an impressive 89 million dollar bank, meaning that he most likely will not need to worry about earning money to sustain Zoidberg for a long time. Furthermore, he already has 23 hours logged on the site working on building up Zoidberg, which shows that he is already very committed to making his new player a great one. I personally know Jala as I was his GM for a couple of seasons back when Sachimo Zoidberg Jr. was playing in Colorado. I can vouch that he is a great guy, and a pleasure to work with. As a deadline create, he also has quite a leg up on TPE compared to the class as well. Zoidberg is someone who should be a first round pick, but may fall a bit later due to many SMJHL GM’s not knowing much about him as he has just returned after a pretty lengthy break.

Xavier Doom
@JKortesi81

Xavier Doom is a center hailing from the country of Iceland, and has all the makings of an Elite player. Joe’s previous player Joe Kurczewski played over 20 seasons of elite hockey who (unfortunately for me) played for the Calgary Dragons, Edmonton Blizzard, and New Orleans Specters. Yes, all of the division rivals for my previous team (the Winnipeg Jets). Despite always playing for a division rival, it was hard not to respect the dedication Joe has shown to the site and his teams, and I would like to commend him on a fantastic career. With Joe at the helm of Xavier Doom, his 81 million dollar bank account and knowledge of FHM is a combo for a surefire top line center in the SMJHL. I do not see Joe lasting past 2nd overall, and is a likely 1st overall pick for the brand new Quebec expansion team.

Jasper Maximov
@enigmatic

Jasper Maximov is a Ukrainian defenseman, ready for the S55 SMJHL entry draft. The user behind Maximov is Engi, a well respected and well liked veteran of the SHL. Engi has a sizeable 73 million dollar bank account, and already has a day and a half logged on the site working on her new player. Maximov is a very safe bet to make the SMJHL cap at the very least, and should be going somewhere in the first couple of rounds. Unfortunately, I could see her falling a bit for similar reasons as Jala - as I don’t know if many of the SMJHL GM’s were around for her previous players.

Halldor Ragnarsson
@Sleepy

Halldor Ragnarsson is a left wing, from the country of Iceland. Ragnarsson is ran by the user Sleepy, who has a hefty bank account sitting at 58 million. Sleepy has lots of experience in this league, both as a player and as a GM. His former player Oliver Koenig was a beast for the Steelhawks, and he served as a GM for the Colorado Raptors for a period of time. I am going off of memory and not fact checking any of this so sorry if i'm wrong here sleepy lol. Anyway, Ragnarsson is a player that I also see going in the first couple rounds, by virtue of Sleepy’s bank account and track record in the SHL.

Alexis Vermette
@treant

Alexis Vermette is a Canadian right winger, hailing from the province of Quebec. Treant is somebody who had a player in my original SMJHL draft class in S38, and if memory serves me correctly he led the pack in TPE up until the SHL draft. So if any team out there is looking for a fast earner, Vermette may be your guy. Treant currently has 57 million in his bank so money shouldn’t be an issue for him, and has been poking around the site for over 7 hours already working on his new player. Vermette would be a great pick anywhere in the top 2 rounds, but I can see him slipping further as GM’s may not know him and his lack of non-PT posts on the forums (not anything wrong with that seeing as you already have a huge bank account).

Kynwyl Pearce
@Shmurph

Kynwyl Pearce is a right wing from the country Great Britain. Pearce’s user is Shmurph, the former GM of Minnesota. With his experience as an SHL GM, Shmurph knows the ins and outs of the league and should have no problem working on pts, training, and updating his player. Not to mention his bank account is sitting above 50 million, giving him a nice cushion of cash to not worry about media or graphics for a while. Shmurph is someone that has a shot at going early this draft, but there is a possibility some teams may pass him up to go for a center or defenseman, as they are a bit rarer in this draft compared to wingers.

Teylora Petrov
@Panda

Teylora Petrov is the first of many Petrovs I’ll be covering in this article. Teylora Petrov is a defenseman that hails from the country Russia. Teylora is run by the user Panda, who is an OG of the SHL. I don’t really know too much about Panda other than that they’ve seemed pretty cool so far in the rookie discord, and have a decent bank account which is currently sitting at 34 million. I have no idea where to predict Teylora going in the draft order, as I am unsure if all the Petrovs wish to play on the same team. If they do, some teams may feel inclined to pass on Teylora as it could be tricky to draft all the Petrovs to the same team.

Yngve Simonsson
@JumpierPegasus

Yngve Simonsson is a left wing, hailing from the country of Sweden. JP is a longtime member of the SHL, and has nearly been a part of the community for a decade. I have it on good authority from the man himself that Simonsson will hit 650 TPE, which is 225 TPE higher than any player currently in the SMJHL. This is why in my opinion JP should be going first overall this saturday when Quebec makes their pick.

Mikhail Petrov
@to12143

Mikhail Petrov is the 2nd Petrov that I’ll be covering in this article. Mikhail Petrov is a Russian defenseman managed by the user to12143. If my memory serves me correctly, to12143 had a pretty good career with his past player Yannick Berger, and was someone else in my original draft class. From what I understand to12143 is very active in other leagues as well, and will probably benefit from the TPE sharing system with his new Petrov. On top of having pts covered (i think, again im not fact checking much of anything in this article) to12143 also has a decent bank account that should last him for a while doing training and possibly coaching (26 mil). Much like Teylora, I have no idea where to place him in this draft since I don’t know the collective plan of the Petrov clan.

Lucas Johansson
@JR95

Lucas Johansson is a swedish left wing, who is managed by the user JR95. I have nothing but good things to say about JR as a member of the community, GM, and Simmer for the league. The man simply does it all. I have little doubt that Johansson will become an elite player in the SMJHL for whoever ends up drafting him. As for where he’ll go in the draft, I’m confident he’ll be gone in the top 5.

Jimmy Dekens
@monkey10points

Jimmy Dekens is a defensmen out of the United States, and the son of monkey’s former player James Dekens. James was a fantastic player with his smjhl team, winning back to back to back four star cups at the beginning of the 40s. With this kind of winning pedigree in his bloodline, and 19 mil in the bank, some teams may be tempted to grab Dekens early in this draft.

Tanjiro Kamado
@Andy

Tanjiro Kamado is a defenseman, coming to the SMJHL from the country Italy. Tanjiro’s user is Andy, a longtime SHL member. He is the guy behind players like Noctis Caleum and Shouta Aiwaza, who were very good SHL players in their hayday. I’ve never spoken much with him outside of the last day or so when he created Tanjiro, but he seems like a good guy. With a bank account at 16mil he won’t need to worry about paying for SMJHL training, and could even purchase some SMJHL coaching at the start of the season if he would like. Because of these factors I can easily see Tanjiro being taken early on in the draft, especially if some of the SMJHL GMs have a relationship with him from knowing his past players.

Dee Centerman IV
@grok

Dee Centerman IV is a center from Great Britain, managed by the user grok. Grok has a headstart on many players in this draft with a bank account of 13mil, and has a lot of knowledge about the SMJHL as a former league commissioner. Groks former player (a goalie) set many records if I recall correctly, and was a great player for the falcons. Grok seems to have a knack for building good players in this league and Dee Centerman IV is someone to watch out for in the next few seasons. As for where he’ll go in the draft, I’d say somewhere in the first few rounds, possibly early on to detroit.

Raivo Helminen
@jRuutu

Raivo Helminen is a center from Tampere, Finland. Raivo is managed by the user jRuutu, who just retired after a successful career with his last player Ensio Kalju. JRuutu is a longtime member of the SHL, and there is no reason to think he’ll go inactive at this point with his new player Raivo. He is also set up with a decent bank account, sitting at 13 million currently. It’s hard to say where Raivo will end up in the draft on Saturday, as some teams may be apprehensive about taking him early due to a recent league suspension. My prediction is that he’ll be a late round pick, and I won’t be commenting whether or not it’s deservedly so.

Vladimir Petrov
@Muford

Vladimir Petrov is the third Petrov I’m covering in this article, a right winger from Russia. Vladimir Petrov is managed by muford, who was also in my original draft class with his goalie Tommy Tuck. Tommy Tuck had a fantastic career with Edmonton, backstopping them all the way to a championship and was a huge part of their legendary season. I think(?) muford also plays on other sim leagues as well and can take advantage of the pt sharing program here to make it easier on himself, which is a big plus in the eyes of some GMs. He also isn’t broke, and still has 10 million sitting in his bank to jumpstart Vladimir’s career. Like the other Petrovs, I have no idea when to predict Vladimir getting drafted.

Cenek Iqbal
@Samee

Cenek Iqbal is a left wing from the Czech Republic, and I’m assuming is a relative of Samee’s first player Samee Iqbal. I wasn’t around the site for most of Iqbals career, but from what I can remember he was over 1k tpe and had a good career. Samee has had a slew of recreates since then that have had shorter than average careers, but as Cenek is his first return back to the Iqbal bloodline we may see a longer term player here. Samee currently has 10mil in his bank which should be a decent amount to jumpstart his player’s career. I have nothing against Samee personally and have had nothing but chill interactions with him, but there definitely are some Samee haters out there in this league so projecting him in the draft is a bit tricky. If I had to guess I’d say Iqbal goes somewhere in the mid rounds of the draft.

Karl Schaufelberger
@dylanjj37

Karl Schaufelberger is a defenseman out of the country Switzerland. Karl Schaufelberger is managed by the user dylanjj37, who I am unfamiliar with. Looking through his thread history it looks like he’s done a good deal of graphics in the past, which means he’s willing to put in the work to make money for a good player. He’s currently sitting just shy of 7mil, but with his contract and doing a few more graphics he can bump that up pretty quickly. He also has a solid amount of time logged on the site (11  days) which shows that he is pretty committed to the site. I don’t know if he’ll sneak into the first round, but I could see someone grabbing Karl pretty early if they know him and have a good relationship with him.

”Long” John Donair
@GCool

“Long” John Donair is a right winger, out of Moscow Russia. Donair is ran by GCool, a longtime member of the community and the man responsible for one of the most unique players in SHL history - Danny “Bananas” Foster. Foster was one of the only (maybe the only I’m not sure) enforcers to play out an entire SHL career, and find success while doing so. You could always count on seeing Foster near the top of the league in both hits and penalty minutes. With this in mind, it’s obvious that GCool is not afraid to go against the grain with his players, and I’m excited to see what he plans to build with Donair in the next few seasons. GCool also has a bank account sitting just shy of 7mil, which should be enough to purchase the SMJHL trainings during his rookie year. It’s hard to imagine Donair falling very far in the draft, and expect to see him taken in the first few rounds.

Logan Wong
@Wongy

Logan Wong is a Canadian left wing, and the 4th(?) player in what is probably the longest lineage in the entire SHL. His relatives Benjamin Wong, Hunter Wong, and Gabriel Wong, were all great players, and there is no reason to think that Logan will be any different. As a user Wongy has won 6 challenge cups, entered the hall of fame, and served as a GM for West Kendall back when I first joined the site. Wongy has a lot of knowledge about the league, and obviously has a knack for building great players. I don’t see Logan lasting past the first couple rounds without being picked.

KnockedOut ByOvechkin
@ddrector

KnockedOut ByOvcechkin is a Russian winger, and is the first first-generation player in the article. Already amassing a bank account just under 3mil, ByOvechkin is someone we could see sneaking into the first 2 rounds past some recreates seeing as he was created at the deadline and has done many of the PTs. Looking through his profile, he has also already published some media to pad his bank account. ByOvechkin is a new name that people should be watching out for come Saturday.

Rikki Petrov
@AndrewWarren13

Rikki Petrov is another one of the many Petrovs already covered in this article. Rikki is a center, who is managed by the user Andrew Warren. I don’t really know Andrew at all, but from what I can gather he’s active in other leagues as well and can use the PT sharing to easily build up Rikki towards the SMJHL cap. With 2.4 million already in the bank, I’d bet on Rikki reaching the SMJHL cap at the very least.

Tres Sombreros
@”AL GRINGO”

Tres Sombreros is a left winger, from the non traditional hockey country of Mexico. Sombreros is a first-gen player ran by Al Gringo, who has been somewhat active since creating him. Gringo has logged over 2 hours on the site so far working on Sombreros, and has already amassed some TPE. He’s also amassed a decent bank account, that is currently sitting at 2.4 million. Sombreros is someone that I can definitely see sticking with it and updating regularly. Right now I see him going somewhere in the middle of the draft, but he can definitely still improve his stock by publishing some media or graphics to earn more cash.

Bobov Petrov
@indonesianhusker

Bobov Petrov is yet another member of the large Petrov family in this draft, and is a right winger. Bobov is ran by indonesianhusker, a new user to the SHL unlike the other Petrovs previously mentioned in the article. Despite creating at the deadline, Bobov has less than an hour logged onto the site and only 7 posts. Although he has 2.4 million sitting in his bank, some GMs may be scared off by the lack of activity shown so far and could be someone we see drafted in the later rounds.

Oliver Setzinger
@EricC11

Oliver Setzinger is a defenseman born in Austria, coming to the SMJHL for season 55. Setzinger is Eric’s first player on the SHL, and he has been doing a fantastic job so far with him. He’s already written media, done a ton of PT’s and has been very active on the site logging 17 hours online so far. Setzinger is someone I can absolutely being taken in the first round ahead of some established recreates and for good reason.

Sarah Burke
@Kyamprac

Sarah Burke is a defenseman born in Edmonton Alberta, and is set to play in the upcoming SMJHL season. Sarah is Kyamprac’s first player, and much like Setzinger I can see her easily being picked up in the first round this Saturday. Kyamprac has been very active on the forums posting some media, doing the PT’s, and making herself known within the community. Not to mention her staggering 37 hours spent engaging with the community and learning the website. If an SMJHL GM is looking to go with a first generation player early on, Sarah Burke should be one of the top candidates.

Jonas Kahnwald
@Festinator

Jonas Kahnwald is a defenseman out of Germany, and is the first SHL player for Festinator. Festinator has been awesome to have around so far, and has been nothing but a great guy in the Rookie Discord. I am also a bit biased towards him as he is a fellow Winnipeg citizen and Jets fan! Festinator has been on fire completing all the PTs, and even posting some media to pump his bank account up to 2 million. Lookout for the name Jonas Kahwald in the first or second round of the draft on Saturday!

Yuuto Kira Cloudera Jr.
@kentakira

Yuuto Kira Cloudera Jr. is a defenseman out of Japan, and a relative to Yuuto Kira Cloudera. The original Yuuto Kira Cloudera was only around for a season or so before retirement, so kentakira is still a relatively new user to the SHL. Kentakira has a bank account sitting at 1.5mil, which isn’t huge but still better than nothing. They have 6 hours on the SHL logged so they are definitely interested in the league. Despite not completing any of the available PTs at the time of writing, they have been keeping up with the activity checks and accumulating TPE. Yuuto Kira Cloudera Jr. is someone I forsee going later on in the draft, but they still have lots of time to boost up their draft stock by doing some of the PTs and working on some graphics or media!

Slava Petrov
@ckroyal92

Yet another member of the Petrov family, Slava Petrov is a left wing run by the user ckroyal. Ckyroyal is coming off of a fantastic career with his player Corey Knouse, who was one of the very best in the league in his prime. Despite having a small bank account of 1.2 million, I have no doubt he will come up with a way to get money for the very best training and coaching that he can get for Slava. I’ve never talked with him much but he’s been very active in the draft discord, and seems like a great guy. I see him going in the first round, or possibly 2nd if some of the first gens or other strong recreates push him out.

Zbynek Dobrovsky
@iStegosauruz

Zbynek Dobrovsky is a defenseman from the Czech Republic, and is the first SHL player for isteg. Despite being new to the SHL, he’s already joined the SHL werewolf discord and gotten into some games there with everyone. If I recall correctly he said he is very active in other sim leagues, so I assume he’ll be able to take advantage of PT sharing and be pretty easily able to update Dobrovsky with easy TPE weekly. It’s hard to say where he’ll end up in the draft, but I want to say maybe the 2nd or 3rd round if I had to guess.

Max Goodman
@Smiley

Max Goodman is a defenseman from Calgary Alberta, and is Smiley’s first SHL player. Although he has not posted any media or graphics so far, Smiley has made 22 posts so far around the forums working on PTs and activity checks to improve his player. Along with this, he already has logged over 4 hours browsing the site doing these activities. If Smiley were to post some media or graphics I could see him going quite early, but as it stands right now I’d guess he’s drafted in the mid rounds.

Zebulon Leavitt
@Kraagenskul

Zebulon Leavitt is a defenseman from the United States of America, and is Kraagenskul’s first player on the site. Much like Max Goodman, he’s completed many of the PTs available and has over 6 hours logged on the forums - although is lacking any media or graphics so far. Because of this I see him going in the mid rounds, but still has lots of time to get his draft stock up by posting some media.

Zach Dolphin
@Dolph96

Zach Dolphin is a right wing from Great Britain. Dolphin is Dolph’s first player on the site, and I can’t glean much info about him from his profile other than that he has completed a couple of the PTs that are available now. Right now I see Dolphin as a possible mid to late round pick, but he has lots of time to do more PTs and media to get his name out there to the GMs before the draft.

Josh Dolphin
@d0lph1nb0y

Josh Dolphin is a center from Great Britain, and is d0lph1nb0y’s first player on the site. He is in a very similar boat to Zach Dolphin, as stats like time online are hidden on his profile. However much like Zach Dolphin, he has completed a couple of the PTs available and is a likely mid to late round pick as it currently stands.

Ragnar-Alexandre Ragnarsson-Tremblay
@LarryTheMVP

Ragnar-Alexandre Ragnarsson-Tremblay is a goalie from Finland. Ragnarsson-Tremblay is Larry’s first player on the site, and he has completed a few activity checks as the weeks have gone by. However he has not completed any of the available pre-draft PTs at the time of writing, and also has not done any media or graphics so far. Because of these factors I currently see him going in the mid to late rounds, but of course that could change very quickly if he does some of the PTs.

Michael Withecheck
@sakrosankt

Michael Withecheck is a defenseman from the country Austria. Withecheck is another first gen player, who’s user is sarkosankt. As I’m writing this I can see he is currently filling out all the IP threads for the PT, and he has also already completed a SHL fantasy draft. On top of that, he already has over 6 hours logged online interacting with the forums. The only thing stopping him from being a first or second round pick is a lack of media/graphics, but even without them I could see him sneaking into the second round if a team is a big fan of his.

Patrik Money
@Mooney

Patrik Money is a left wing from Ireland, and is ran by the user Mooney. While Money is Mooney’s first player on the SHL, I see that he was recruited from the NSFL and assume he knows his way around sim leagues. He’s been very active filling out all the PTs, logging over 7 hours of activity on the site already. The only knock I can find on him so far is a lack of media and graphics, but the fact that he can take advantage of PT sharing may balance that out. Look for Money to be drafted early on Saturday night.

Valtterri Kauppinen
@Pythonic
Valtterri Kauppinen is a left wing from the country Finland. Kauppinen is Pythonics first player on the site, and he’s been on fire so far with activity. He’s already knocked out all the PTs available, and has an article out as well. On top of all that he has been very active in the rookie discord and already has 22 hours logged on the site. Kauppinen is someone that I can easily see sliding into the first round on Saturday depending on what the GMs are looking for.

Jonas Caspari
@jakey.peach

Jonas Caspari is a left wing from Switzerland. Caspari is a first-gen player from Jakey Peach, and has done an activity check and updated his guy. Outside of that he hasn’t done too much so far so I currently see him probably going in the later rounds.

Daedalus James
@littleb

Daedalus James is a center from Canada. James is littleb’s first player on the site, and he has been very active so far. He’s completed all of the available PTs, and already has 15 hours logged on the forums. The only knock against him is a lack of media or graphics, which he still has lots of time to work on. As it stands right now I see him going in the second round.

Jst Maro
@JstMaro

Jst Maro is a center from Slovenia. Maro is a first gen player for jstMaro, and has a couple of activity checks under their belt. Outside of that they haven’t done much, but they have been logging into the site regularly to check things out. Because of this I’d say they might be a late round pick right now, but they can boost up the draft if they do some of the PTs.

Calvin Hobbes
@krazko

Calvin Hobbes is a center hailing from the country of Sweden. Hobbes is a first-gen player ran by the user Krazko, who has done a great job so far. He’s completed all the PTs available to him and already has 6 hours logged on the forums despite joining yesterday. Although he doesn’t have any media or graphics out yet (which would boost his draft stock) I can definitely see him sneaking into the second round as it stands right now.

Marcel Laflamme
@HydroRaven

Marcel Laflamme is a goaltending prospect from Canada. Laflamme is a first-gen player that was just created yesterday, but is already one of the top goaltending prospects in the draft in my eyes. He’s very quickly completed all the PTs available to him and has been very active in the draft discord. On top of that, he already has over 5 hours logged on the forums. If an SMJHL team is in need of a goalie, Laflamme should be on the shortlist of candidates.

Vaseline Podcalzone
@bdu754

Vaseline Podcalzone is a right winger from Moscow, Russia. Podcalzone is a first-gen player from bdu, who has done a great job establishing himself on the site thus far. He’s been on the site often, filling out the PTs and updating his player - already logging over 4 hours on the forums. Not having any media or graphics done hurts his stock a bit, but I can still see him going in the second or third round.

Edward Teach
@biggestshlchad

Edward Teach is another very strong goaltending prospect that is entering the SMJHL draft, and is from the United States. Teach is Chad's first player on the site, and has been very active thus far. He’s completed all the PTs available to him, and already has over 5 hours logged on the forums. Although he hasn’t posted any media or graphics yet, Teach should be in consideration for one of the first goalies taken in the draft.

Thomas Rose
@bigbluex02

Thomas Rose is a right wing from Switzerland, and was a fellow DFA on Maine with me for the end of the S54 season. Although Rose is a first-gen player, blue has been doing fantastic staying active on the site and completing all the PTs. He has also been active in the Maine discord which is good to see. If blue got some media or graphics done I could see him slip into the first round, but as it stands I see him going in the second.

Phillip Weaver
@W19eaver

Phillip Weaver is another goaltending prospect for this draft, and is from Canada. Weaver just joined yesterday and has already been doing very well, knocking out about half of the interested prospect threads. If he can keep it going and finish those up, I can see him being in convention with Laflamee and Teach for first goalie off the board.

David Danielson
@WildfireMicro

Daniel Danielson is a goaltending prospect from the United States. Danielson is Micro’s second player, but i’d still consider him a new user considering he never ended up updating his original player. Danielson hasn’t been doing too much on the forums so far activity wise, but he’s in the discord and seems like he’s giving this a good shot - just hasn’t had time to do too much yet. As it stands now I going after a couple of the other goalies, but of course that can change as the draft approaches.

Colin Fuhr
@Confusion

Colin Fuhr is a left wing from Germany. Fuhr is a recreate for Confusion, a long time member of the SHL who has built some great players in the past. Although he’s currently in the negatives money wise, I have no doubt that he will find ways to earn back some cash to train up Fuhr. I’ve never been on the same team as Confusion, but I’ve never heard anything bad about him and he seems really nice so far in the draft discord. I can see him getting drafted fairly early in the first couple rounds.

Boris Petrov
@LimJahey

The final player that I will be covering in this article is the last Petrov in this draft, Boris. Boris is a defenseman from new user Limjahey, who has been pretty active so far. He’s currently in the negatives with his bank, but he has also been doing fantasy and all of the PTs. Again, its hard to predict where Boris will end up in the draft as I don’t know if the Petrovs are wanting to play together, which may cause all of them to drop a bit in the draft.

Thanks for reading everyone, again please don’t take what I said to heart - this is a very surface level look at the players and I barely know most of the people in this.

Like I said at the beginning, if you see your player here and want me to add some more details, feel free to do a write up for your player below and I can add it into your section!

Thanks for reading!

TLDR;

Code:
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╦═══╦═══════════════════╦═══╦══════╦═══╦══════╦═══╦═══════════════╦════╦══════════════════════════════════╦═══╗
║ PLAYER                                ║   ║ USER              ║   ║ POS  ║   ║ TPE  ║   ║ BANK          ║ |  ║ Time Online           Hour       ║   ║
╠═══════════════════════════════════════╬═══╬═══════════════════╬═══╬══════╬═══╬══════╬═══╬═══════════════╬════╬══════════════════════════════════╬═══╣
║ Vili Afalava                          ║ | ║ Wasty             ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $371,820,000  ║ |  ║ 1 Month, 3 Weeks, 1 Day          ║ | ║
║ Evangelos Giannopoulos                ║ | ║ JSS               ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $136,973,000  ║ |  ║ (Hidden)                         ║ | ║
║ Bane                                  ║ | ║ Winter is Coming  ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $129,700,000  ║ |  ║ 1 Week, 5 Days, 10 Hours         ║ | ║
║ Rock Strongo                          ║ | ║ Leafs4ever        ║ | ║ C    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $112,163,000  ║ |  ║ 1 Week, 1 Day, 13 Hours          ║ | ║
║ Aleksander Kozlov                     ║ | ║ FlappyGiraffe     ║ | ║ C    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $93,397,500   ║ |  ║ 1 Month, 3 Weeks, 3 Days         ║ | ║
║ Zdenko Beranek                        ║ | ║ ztevans           ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $91,559,010   ║ |  ║ 1 Month, 2 Weeks, 3 Days         ║ | ║
║ Sachimo Zoidberg III                  ║ | ║ Jala              ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $89,290,000   ║ |  ║ 1 Day, 24 Minutes                ║ | ║
║ Xavier Doom                           ║ | ║ JKortesi81        ║ | ║ C    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $81,454,000   ║ |  ║ 2 Weeks, 5 Days                  ║ | ║
║ Jasper Maximov                        ║ | ║ enigmatic         ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $73,760,000   ║ |  ║ 1 Day, 12 Hours, 11 Minutes      ║ | ║
║ Halldor Ragnarsson                    ║ | ║ Sleepy            ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $58,375,000   ║ |  ║ 2 Weeks, 2 Days, 5 Hours         ║ | ║
║ Alexis Vermette                       ║ | ║ treant            ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $57,100,000   ║ |  ║ 7 Hours, 25 Minutes, 48 Seconds  ║ | ║
║ Kynwyl Pearce                         ║ | ║ Shmurph           ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $54,385,000   ║ |  ║ 2 Weeks, 17 Hours                ║ | ║
║ Teylora Petrov                        ║ | ║ Panda             ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $36,700,000   ║ |  ║ 1 Day, 3 Hours, 57 Minutes       ║ | ║
║ Yngve Simonsson                       ║ | ║ JumpierPegasus    ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $31,376,750   ║ |  ║ 2 Weeks, 5 Days, 17 Hours        ║ | ║
║ Mikhael Petrov                        ║ | ║ to12143           ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $26,600,000   ║ |  ║ 1 Day, 11 Hours, 44 Minutes      ║ | ║
║ Lucas Johansson                       ║ | ║ JR95              ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $23,410,000   ║ |  ║ 2 Months, 1 Week, 1 Day          ║ | ║
║ Jimmy Dekens                          ║ | ║ monkey10pts       ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $19,597,000   ║ |  ║ 2 Days, 20 Hours, 51 Minutes     ║ | ║
║ Tanjiro Kamado                        ║ | ║ Andy              ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $16,875,000   ║ |  ║ 1 Day, 22 Hours, 30 Minutes      ║ | ║
║ Dee Centerman IV                      ║ | ║ grok              ║ | ║ C    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $14,538,000   ║ |  ║ 3 Weeks, 1 Day, 1 Hour           ║ | ║
║ Raivo Helminen                        ║ | ║ jRuutu            ║ | ║ C    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $13,443,000   ║ |  ║ (Hidden)                         ║ | ║
║ Vladimir Petrov                       ║ | ║ Muford            ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $10,770,000   ║ |  ║ 6 Days, 1 Hour, 53 Minutes       ║ | ║
║ Cenek Iqbal                           ║ | ║ Samee             ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $10,251,500   ║ |  ║ 3 Weeks, 2 Days, 9 Hours         ║ | ║
║ Karl Schaufelberger                   ║ | ║ dylanjj37         ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $9,048,000    ║ |  ║ 2 Weeks, 3 Days, 10 Hours        ║ | ║
║ "Long" John Donair                    ║ | ║ GCool             ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $6,881,000    ║ |  ║ 1 Week, 4 Days, 1 Hour           ║ | ║
║ Logan Wong                            ║ | ║ Wongy             ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $4,626,000    ║ |  ║ 1 Day, 5 Hours, 15 Minutes       ║ | ║
║ KnockedOut ByOvechkin                 ║ | ║ ddrector          ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $2,915,000    ║ |  ║ 7 Hours, 12 Minutes, 29 Seconds  ║ | ║
║ Rikki Petrov                          ║ | ║ AndrewWarren13    ║ | ║ C    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $2,700,000    ║ |  ║ 3 Days, 8 Hours, 53 Minutes      ║ | ║
║ Tres Sombreros                        ║ | ║ AL GRINGO         ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $2,400,000    ║ |  ║ 2 Hours, 13 Minutes, 24 Seconds  ║ | ║
║ Bobov Petrov                          ║ | ║ indonesianhusker  ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $2,400,000    ║ |  ║ 57 Minutes, 1 Second             ║ | ║
║ Oliver Setzinger                      ║ | ║ EricC11           ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $2,100,000    ║ |  ║ 17 Hours, 39 Minutes, 50 Seconds ║ | ║
║ Sarah Burke                           ║ | ║ Kyamprac          ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $1,548,000    ║ |  ║ 1 Day, 14 Hours, 44 Minutes      ║ | ║
║ Jonas Kahnwald                        ║ | ║ Festinator        ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $2,000,000    ║ |  ║ 19 Hours, 8 Minutes, 1 Second    ║ | ║
║ Yuuto Kira Cloudera Jr.               ║ | ║ kentakira         ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $1,500,000    ║ |  ║ 6 Hours, 44 Minutes, 9 Seconds   ║ | ║
║ Slava Petrov                          ║ | ║ ckroyal92         ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $1,235,000    ║ |  ║ 4 Days, 5 Hours, 25 Minutes      ║ | ║
║ Paul Phillip                          ║ | ║ Nchapps           ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $500,000      ║ |  ║ (Hidden)                         ║ | ║
║ Mark Masher                           ║ | ║ Loserdude9        ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $500,000      ║ |  ║ 28 Minutes, 43 Seconds           ║ | ║
║ Zbynek Dobrovsky                      ║ | ║ iStegosauruz      ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $500,000      ║ |  ║ 3 Hours, 50 Minutes, 45 Seconds  ║ | ║
║ Matty David                           ║ | ║ mattysota         ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $500,000      ║ |  ║ 36 Minutes, 4 Seconds            ║ | ║
║ Larry Gasik                           ║ | ║ Gasik1417         ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $500,000      ║ |  ║ 35 Minutes, 39 Seconds           ║ | ║
║ Brett Woods                           ║ | ║ bjritt23          ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $500,000      ║ |  ║ 7 Minutes, 31 Seconds            ║ | ║
║ Max Goodman                           ║ | ║ Smiley            ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $400,000      ║ |  ║ 4 Hours, 2 Minutes, 19 Seconds   ║ | ║
║ Zebulon Leavitt                       ║ | ║ Kraagenskul       ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $400,000      ║ |  ║ 6 Hours, 3 Minutes, 19 Seconds   ║ | ║
║ King Leaf                             ║ | ║ TheKingOfLeaves   ║ | ║ G    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $250,000      ║ |  ║ 56 Minutes, 55 Seconds           ║ | ║
║ Zach Dolphin                          ║ | ║ Dolph96           ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $250,000      ║ |  ║ (Hidden)                         ║ | ║
║ Josh Dolphin                          ║ | ║ d0lph1nb0y        ║ | ║ C    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $250,000      ║ |  ║ (Hidden)                         ║ | ║
║ Ragnar-Alexandre Ragnarsson-Tremblay  ║ | ║ LarryTheMVP       ║ | ║ G    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $100,000      ║ |  ║ 3 Hours, 17 Minutes, 59 Seconds  ║ | ║
║ Michael Withecheck                    ║ | ║ sakrosankt        ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ -$400,000     ║ |  ║ 7 Hours, 17 Minutes, 46 Seconds  ║ | ║
║ Patrik Money                          ║ | ║ Mooney            ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $100,000      ║ |  ║ 7 Hours, 32 Minutes, 23 Seconds  ║ | ║
║ Valtteri Kauppinen                    ║ | ║ Pythonic          ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $50,000       ║ |  ║ 22 Hours, 13 Minutes, 53 Seconds ║ | ║
║ Jonas Caspari                         ║ | ║ jakey.peach       ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ (Hidden)                         ║ | ║
║ Moses Albert                          ║ | ║ DB74              ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ (Hidden)                         ║ | ║
║ Kev Kevens                            ║ | ║ Keven             ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ (Hidden)                         ║ | ║
║ Warren McGee                          ║ | ║ supertardis101    ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 1 Hour, 14 Minutes, 31 Seconds   ║ | ║
║ Supun Buddhadasa                      ║ | ║ sedinery          ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 1 Hour, 36 Minutes, 10 Seconds   ║ | ║
║ Clint O'Connor                        ║ | ║ C_OConnor         ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 1 Hour, 2 Minutes, 36 Seconds    ║ | ║
║ Daedalus James                        ║ | ║ littleb           ║ | ║ C    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 15 Hours, 46 Minutes, 10 Seconds ║ | ║
║ Bryce Sherwood                        ║ | ║ Bryce Sherwood    ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 19 Minutes, 46 Seconds           ║ | ║
║ Jst Maro                              ║ | ║ JstMaro           ║ | ║ C    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 2 Hours, 18 Minutes, 32 Seconds  ║ | ║
║ Tyrone Banks                          ║ | ║ hockeytrb99       ║ | ║ G    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 2 Hours, 56 Minutes, 44 Seconds  ║ | ║
║ Malcom Young                          ║ | ║ closeShave        ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 23 Minutes, 22 Seconds           ║ | ║
║ Calvin Hobbs                          ║ | ║ krazko            ║ | ║ C    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 6 Hours, 32 Minutes, 44 Seconds  ║ | ║
║ Marcel Laflamme                       ║ | ║ HydroRaven        ║ | ║ G    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 5 Hours, 10 Seconds              ║ | ║
║ Joe NHL                               ║ | ║ carson            ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 38 Minutes, 40 Seconds           ║ | ║
║ Donatello Nobati                      ║ | ║ Fred Parker       ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 38 Minutes, 45 Seconds           ║ | ║
║ Vaseline Podcalzone                   ║ | ║ bdu754            ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 4 Hours, 32 Minutes, 42 Seconds  ║ | ║
║ Edward Teach                          ║ | ║ biggestshlchad    ║ | ║ G    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 5 Hours, 23 Minutes, 40 Seconds  ║ | ║
║ Johnsey John                          ║ | ║ DaRoFus           ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 4 Hours, 39 Minutes, 6 Seconds   ║ | ║
║ Casper Boo                            ║ | ║ StudMuffin        ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 41 Minutes, 26 Seconds           ║ | ║
║ Alfonso Fettuccine                    ║ | ║ tyKilla           ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 43 Minutes, 25 Seconds           ║ | ║
║ Grandmaster Funk                      ║ | ║ GMFunk            ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 43 Minutes, 37 Seconds           ║ | ║
║ Gerome Eyeginla                       ║ | ║ Lowlycrib         ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 45 Minutes, 5 Seconds            ║ | ║
║ Mikka Hischier                        ║ | ║ Hosh              ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 46 Minutes, 19 Seconds           ║ | ║
║ Alexsander Rokokstov                  ║ | ║ RenoJacksonHS     ║ | ║ G    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 52 Minutes, 41 Seconds           ║ | ║
║ Jingle McMonkeynuts                   ║ | ║ patrickg328_      ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 53 Minutes, 19 Seconds           ║ | ║
║ Thomas Rose                           ║ | ║ bigbluex02        ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 7 Hours, 10 Minutes, 55 Seconds  ║ | ║
║ Ced Pharaoh                           ║ | ║ Pharoah97         ║ | ║ C    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 7 Minutes, 8 Seconds             ║ | ║
║ Conrad Clay                           ║ | ║ ConradClay        ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 9 Minutes, 50 Seconds            ║ | ║
║ Andrew Ioannou                        ║ | ║ Andynoog          ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 1 Hour, 1 Minute, 24 Seconds     ║ | ║
║ Julian Cunningham                     ║ | ║ tinkthegreat      ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 3 Hours, 40 Minutes, 11 Seconds  ║ | ║
║ Philip Weaver                         ║ | ║ W19eaver          ║ | ║ G    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ (Hidden)                         ║ | ║
║ Ptoughneigh Bnugnuart                 ║ | ║ Typhoon1313       ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 33 Minutes, 57 Seconds           ║ | ║
║ David Danielson                       ║ | ║ WildfireMicro     ║ | ║ G    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ $0            ║ |  ║ 3 Hours, 26 Minutes, 23 Seconds  ║ | ║
║ Colin Fuhr                            ║ | ║ Confusion         ║ | ║ W    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ -$45,000      ║ |  ║ 2 Days, 7 Hours, 31 Minutes      ║ | ║
║ Boris Petrov                          ║ | ║ Limjahey          ║ | ║ D    ║ | ║ 155  ║ | ║ -$125,000     ║ |  ║ 6 Hours, 29 Minutes, 15 Seconds  ║ | ║
║                                       ║ | ║                   ║ | ║      ║ | ║      ║ | ║               ║ |  ║                                  ║ | ║
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╩═══╩═══════════════════╩═══╩══════╩═══╩══════╩═══╩═══════════════╩════╩══════════════════════════════════╩═══╝

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

This is true I will cap and I will stay so close to the cap I will continue to be sent down

SMJHL value > any of these quick earners

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Great article, nice to hear about my fellow draftees and thank you for remembering me.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

Wow awesome article. Thanks for my shoutout :D

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

Among the last five actives to be picked is my guess Wink

Not really related to the (incredible) content of this article, but reading it made me realize how many IIHF FAs are in this class.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Tbh..This is an insane draft class so far

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria