Create Account

Max Goodman: Draft Profile
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2020, 08:00 PM by Smiley.)

DRAFT MEDIA X2 BONUS

Hey there everyone! I haven't had a chance to properly introduce myself yet, but my name is Max! This is my first player here in the SHL and I'm really looking forward to getting it started. It's been really fun the lasts month, just browsing the site, talking casually on Discord, and keeping my player updated every week. While I still have 0 games played, I think I've been here long enough that I know my way around a tiny bit. Today I wanted to look at my player, Max Goodman, who is about to be drafted starting extremely soon, which is why I'm pushing out this draftee profile. Without further ado, Max Goodman.

Max Goodman 
Season 55 SMJHL Draftee Profile
[Image: cut.png]
Demographics
-----------------------------------------------------
Name:
Max Goodman
Position: LD
NHL Comparison: Erik Karlsson
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Primary Attributes
Passing || 12
Puckhandling || 12
Speed || 11
Positioning || 11
Strengths
When it comes to Max Goodman, there is one expectation that will remain consistent. The young, hungry defenseman out of Calgary, Alberta, Canada is more than just well known for his great ability to move the puck in the offensive end while not making sacrifices in his defensive game. This ability to be a more so offensively inclined two way threat is something not many players are able to truly master, yet Goodman stands out amongst his class as a premier d-man on both ends of the ice.
Weaknesses
The biggest problem Goodman has at the moment is his ability to play confidently with his body. While he doesn't lack the size to be effective in the corners, he seems to shy away from the boards and tries to keep the puck in more open ice, often times letting his forward counterpart snag pucks from in the corner. Addressing this confidence issue will be a first priority for any team that drafts him, as a defenseman can only be totally well rounded if their physical game is also at an apex level.

Well guys! That was fun! I'm super excited to be in the league and to be drafted in a few minutes, and getting to know all my new team mates wherever I land. Thanks for reading this short little article, there will be another, longer one to come after the draft tonight!

[Image: 62048_s.gif]

[Image: quebeccity.png]
[Image: kcP9WEd.png][Image: DNLeeu0.png]

Excited to have you in Quebec! Citadelles

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]