Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Tonight

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

The people have spoken

TONIGHT

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2020, 07:26 PM by Buster.)

Read This

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

07-25-2020, 07:14 PMBuster Wrote: Read This
 broken link

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

07-25-2020, 07:17 PM5ympathies Wrote:
07-25-2020, 07:14 PMBuster Wrote: Read This
 broken link

Try again!

Hey guys.

We’re about an hour away from awards! Just wanted to go over some ground rules quick.

Being that we’re going to try and bring back predictions awards, we need complete community buy in to make it work. If the site goes down at all, we won’t be able to continue with it. Please don’t spam refresh in order to get the jump on everyone else. Let’s keep this civil, keep it fun and all yell at me when you don’t like the winners.

This year, I’ll try not to update the main post giving away MVP to Poopity Scoop.

Thanks everyone! See you all soon.

07-26-2020, 06:53 PMBuster Wrote: Hey guys.

We’re about an hour away from awards! Just wanted to go over some ground rules quick.

Being that we’re going to try and bring back predictions awards, we need complete community buy in to make it work. If the site goes down at all, we won’t be able to continue with it. Please don’t spam refresh in order to get the jump on everyone else. Let’s keep this civil, keep it fun and all yell at me when you don’t like the winners.

This year, I’ll try not to update the main post giving away MVP to Poopity Scoop.

But this is SHL so get Teddy on speed dial right away

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

there's litteraly no other way to try to get it than to spam, someone get the medic on call

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

[Image: 49iftn.jpg]

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Poopity Scoop

[Image: lebbish.gif]

07-26-2020, 07:40 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:

[Image: 49iftn.jpg]

You know what? You're right. I posted them in the OP.

masterful bait

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

Welcome to the S54 SHL Awards!

First, I wanted to give some congratulations.

Congrats to the New Orleans Spectors for winning this season's Challenge Cup. They also took home the Cole Reinhart trophy as the Western Conference Champions.

Also wanted to congratulate the Hamilton Steelhawks for winning the Mathias Chouinard Trophy as the Eastern Conference Champions.

One last congratulations to the Buffalo Stampede as this season's Presidents Trophy winners.

We will begin proper in a few minutes with the Ryan Jesster.