Create Account

S55 mPT #1 - Home Ice Advantage

Did Detroit Falcons has the biggest home field advantage. The skreees can be heard all down Woodward AVE! 
[Image: image0.jpg]

The Jet Blue Airways Arena is so loud that you can even hear the “SKRRREEESSS” from I-75. The atmosphere outside the arena and inside the arena is like no other teams. From bums collecting money to the loyal fans who are waiting to get into the Arena 4 hours before players have to practice on the ice. Detroit Falcons fans are the best fans in the league hands down! 

Please enjoy this beautiful shot of Jet Blues Airways Arena.. you can see it how beautiful this picture is done. Credit to me! SKREEEEE!!!

Drafted 2nd round 21st Pick by the Winnipeg Jets in S55 SHL Entry Draft 
GM of the UCORCAL in the WJC S55
S55 WJC Gold Medalist GM/Player for UCORCAL
Management Role for Russia in the IIHF
Recent Management Role / Head Coach for Winnipeg Aurora in SHL 
CO-GM St. Louis Scarecrows S57-S60
GM of the St. Louis Scarecrows S61-S72
S72 Challenge Cup Champion
[Image: 6JpC94j.png]
[Image: image0.png]
[Image: IMG_0301.jpg]

I would say the most passionate fans are probably in Hamilton nowadays. Its a blue collar city that feels undervalued and underappreciated in Canadian society, and people would turn out to support their team, which would be by far the biggest act in town. The fact that Hamilton has been recently successful and considered somewhat villainous by the rest of the league is also a boost to potential fan support, as it further entrenches an "us against the world" mentality amongst the fanbase.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

Calgary has to have the biggest home ice advantage come playoff time. They have a gigantic pigeon flying around the Big Parm vacating it's guts all over the ice. How can a team even prepare to play against that?

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Hamilton Steelhawks have the best home ice advantage because God knows what they do at home to somehow cheat the game and also, their ice is very shit and the worst arena in the whole league and they are used to that shit ice and other teams are not.

[Image: giphy.gif]

For the SMJHL the team with the home ice advantage is definitely my team the Colorado Raptors. Why you make ask? Well let's just say it has something to do with elevation.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

To give Toronto a home ice advantage, we have moved to playing Drake in the opposing locker room at all times during a game. All slow songs about relationships.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

The Anaheim Outlaws definitely have the most significant home ice advantage. Have you ever met a person from Anaheim, or taken a look at the city? Yeah, imagine those same people being in the stadium with you when you're playing hockey. You do NOT want to see these people angry.

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!

The team with the biggest home ice advantage is Buffalo. Buffalo is a small market, its not a Toronto or a Los Angeles. The fans here are diehard, their vocal, their there game in and game out regardless of who is in town. There's no baseball or basketball, its just football and hockey. So they come in droves. A winning tradition also helps to bring in the fans from around the region. It's got homegrown players which helps to also get fans involved because their not just coming in via FA, their being developed here and often times they stay long after retirement to coach or otherwise be involved in the community.

I mean, it has to be the Detroit Falcons with home ice advantage. Us players have taken to wearing some specially made earplugs. During the game you'll hear the high pitched SKREEEEEEEEE coming from the crowd and the speakers. With our earplugs we can still hear just fine, it filters out that specific frequency. Other teams report that they have difficulty communicating during the games in Detroit. Of course, we have no issues.

SSSSSKKKKKKKRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons Falcons

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

The New Orleans Specters hold the greatest home ice advantage because everybody knows the visiting locker room is extremity haunted. Some evil spirit is always stealing players equipment during intermissions.

Which SHL or SMJHL team has the most significant Home Ice Advantage?

I think the Steelhawks have the best home ice advantage due to the fact that they are one of the better teams in the league its always tough to beat a team who has won 2 championships in the last 4 seasons and have been in the finals 3 times in 4 seasons.

Calgary definitely has the home ice advantage, did you even see our away record last season? There's no doubt the Parm is the absolute king of influence for our team.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

The reigning Challenge Cup champions definitely have the home ice advantage in New Orleans.  What other city can boost a heritage that involves voodoo?  Visiting teams have reported strange happenings in their dressing rooms, I'm not saying there is definitely a voodoo curse on that room, but I'm not saying there isn't either...

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Don’t look now, but the team with the best home ice advantage in the league this year is…

The Tampa Bay Barracuda. Barracuda

No, hear me out. They were doing social distancing before it was cool/necessary for our continued survival. Have you seen their games? Not a fan in sight! It’s literally silent during games, which unnerves the other team. I once saw Ola Wagstrom @StamkosFan trip over his own skates during a game while carrying the puck. When asked after the game what happened, he told us “The silence… I’ve never played in a place like that.” The Barracuda players are used to it, especially when the only sound you hear in the arena is Michael @Fitted2106 on the bench screaming CHOMP CHOMP WATER DOG like a mad lad.

So what if they don’t win a lot of games? I don’t wanna eff with that silent barn against a team with NOTHING left to lose.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

The Tampa Bay Barracuda have the best home ice advantage. Yes, they're the worst team in the league. Their home ice advantage is just so good, and their fans are so loud, they distract the Barracuda from scoring themselves. Or at least that's what the Barracuda keep telling themselves...

[Image: 55708_s.gif]

First Ever SHL Goal:
Code:
5. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Piotr Czerkawski 1, Cameron Dubois 2) at 16:27

First Ever Hat Trick:
Code:
S45 Game 46 NEW vs TOR
6. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 1 (Artemi Berezin 3, Tigole Bitties 5) at 5:21
9. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 2 (Artemi Berezin 4) at 18:58
10. New England Wolfpack , Kristaps Ball 3 (Tigole Bitties 7, Manuel Gotze 2) at 19:38 (Empty Net)

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]