Create Account

[FHN]Michael fitted struggles and attacks reporter
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2020, 06:53 PM by Fitted2106.)

[Image: FHN.png]

Mark madden- today unhinged jerk foreward of the barracuda went for a reporter's throat and this is not the first time we have seen loser of the year nominee fitted act like a clown. After the journalist asked him about his early season struggles after he vowed a breakout season, fitted completly lost his cool and went to attack jon ransome. In fitting fashion michael just is showing each day that he is not the leader or type of player to build around, hes nothing more then another lahhhhd mauuuuuthed finish bust playing in the shl. It's not just me thinking this way either, jesus shuttlesworth at the Boston globe said * guys like fitted need thrown out of the league, at no point is it ok to attack a reporter. I mean come on managment and I've been saying this since his first season here, the guys a hack and he cant conti he this way it just is not helpful to a young locker room. More or less I'm now a proud member of the FHN TEAM, so smash that like button and subscribe for more fitted narrative about his bust of a career.

9235 words ready to grade

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Maybe 92.35 words

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-03-2020, 08:59 PM by Nhamlet.)

[Image: SWSSy6r.png]

It checks out for me.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

I see someones jealous @ml002

08-03-2020, 09:00 PMFitted2106 Wrote: I see someones jealous @ml002

lol check the bank bud

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

@ml002 still hater let fitted be fitted!
Na na na na boo boo I win

beauty

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]