Create Account

New England Statement Regarding Expansion and Announces Management Change

[Image: newwolfpack.png]

Today the Simulation Hockey League Head Office announced the two new General Managers of the upcoming expansion franchises. Our fantastic co-GM, @hotdog, was named one of the GMs of the new team. We are incredibly proud of him and appreciative of his hard work and efforts behind the scenes here in New England and we owe much of our recent success to his handiwork. He will do great things with this new page in his career.

Hotdog, on a personal note, I’ve loved working with you, you have been the best Co-GM I’ve ever had. This has been super difficult because I wanted to unconditionally support you for chasing this opportunity as they don’t come often, especially in a league with the history and prestige that the SHL has in the simulation sports universe. It’s going to hurt a lot losing you, and you are leaving massive shoes to fill. Thank you again for investing so much into the team that means so much to me.

Regarding hotdog’s vacancy here in New England – when I was able to review and go over Hotdog’s app in an attempt to provide some feedback and assistance in the development of it, it became abundantly clear that this application was thorough, well thought out and he was a highly qualified candidate. This would still be a competitive application process, but I don’t think I had ever seen an application go into the level of detail as what hotdog put together. We quickly began making preparations for this very occasion to occur.

On that note, we are excited to make a significant announcement regarding our management team. Effectively immediately, Kenvald will be working alongside me in a Co-GM role. Kenvald has been a huge help in the war room with scouting and is always quick to provide his insight and perspective on critical team decisions. He’s proven he wants to do more and can do much more to help steer this ship, and I am excited to get to work with him. Congratulations on your new role, @kenvald!

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

08-14-2020, 05:43 PMAce Wrote: you are leaving massive shoes to fill

@hotdog, don't forget your clown shoes on the way out! Gonna miss ya, man

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Ayy my boy Kenvald is moving up in the world. Congrats!

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

[Image: 1e6mkk.jpg]
Me trying on Hotdog's shoes for the first time

Thank you @Ace! I'm grateful for the opportunity and excited to get started.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Aw shit congrats kenvald!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Congratulations. Looking forward to this.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

hotdog, you're a great person who i'm lucky to have played under and with, no doubt in my mind that you're gonna be a fantastic gm with your team.

also i had a sneaking suspicion that if a new england person got the job that ace would name @kenvald as his new co, congrats on that and i'm looking forward to seeing what you can do over the coming seasons

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

The dog is too hot for New England, Good luck with your own squad Cheers

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

I have many more positive things to say about New England and the people there, that'll be coming soon. for now I want to quickly thank @Ace for everything (believe me there's a longer thank you coming) and give a big ol' clown shoe-sized thumbs up to @kenvald as the new NEW co-GM. The future is insanely bright in NEW and Ace and ken are gonna absolutely crush it

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2020, 07:47 PM by charlieconway.)

Congratulations kenvald! I was always impressed with your level of attention to detail on SMJHL awards committee. You were a great draft pick for New England and you'll be an even better co-GM to Ace, I'm sure of it.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

good bye long sandwich man

Applied!

Much love and respect to you @hotdog. You'll always be one of my favorite people on the site and I hope you have a ton of success with the expansion team.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]