Create Account

StamkosFan Punishment

08-24-2020, 05:00 PMKalakar Wrote: also yall in manhattan should be mad at stamkos, not the punishment lol

Not entirely sure what you're on about

08-24-2020, 04:54 PMAwesomecakes Wrote:
08-24-2020, 04:48 PMsve7en Wrote: 3/10 not spinning
[Image: QIo7DHh.gif]

WHEEL TIME BABY

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

It's almost like PT cap has always been fucking dumb

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

I think on appeal the games could def be lowered just going off the precedent of games/TPE cheated that Marius got since Marius got 25 games for cheating 57 TPE (if my numbers are right) but its not that far off the same ratio, maybe 7-8 games would be more fair.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

08-24-2020, 05:01 PMbbjygm Wrote:
08-24-2020, 04:53 PMTheHockeyist Wrote: But yes, I do think that a 10-game suspension over 16 TPE due to careless addition mistakes that weren't caught is not justified. If I did a 10 TPE mistake multiple times due to careless addition and it wasn't caught, would I be suspended 10+ games? I think this is unfair to Stamkos and that a lighter punishment should be done instead.

To be fair, there were a multitude of these mistakes. There's a possibility that if they were all individually caught the total punishments would be similar or exceed this current one.

Talking to Stammer now. In my opinion, there were no malicious intentions. I suspect they were just careless mistakes through a lack of focus and not double-checking the addition. How people are accusing him of cheating I don't know. I legitimately see no malicious intentions.

08-24-2020, 04:59 PMreid Wrote:
08-24-2020, 04:49 PMTheHockeyist Wrote: Too harsh in my opinion. It could have been carelessness when adding. I once added 28 TPE instead of 18 by accident (mental math error). Thankfully this was caught by my updater.
... but there aren’t even commas, how did you goof that one?

Tried to take a shortcut when adding 18 mentally. I meant to do 20 - 2, and I did 20 + 10 - 2 thinking I was doing 10 + 10 - 2. As a result, I added 28 instead of 18. I trust myself usually, and I missed that error. Was caught by my updater and the correct amount of TPE was added. I just hope I don't make this big of a mistake again.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

08-24-2020, 05:05 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: I think on appeal the games could def be lowered just going off the precedent of games/TPE cheated that Marius got since Marius got 25 games for cheating 57 TPE (if my numbers are right) but its not that far off the same ratio, maybe 7-8 games would be more fair.

after an appeal karey got 10 games for 57 TPE over

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

NGL i was just about to ask how this was worse than Serpes punishment that was lighter, but then i looked back and saw that it was 10 games too, yikers.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

08-24-2020, 05:06 PMTheHockeyist Wrote: Tried to take a shortcut when adding 18 mentally. I meant to do 20 - 2, and I did 20 + 10 - 2 thinking I was doing 10 + 10 - 2. As a result, I added 28 instead of 18. I trust myself usually, and I missed that error. Was caught by my updater and the correct amount of TPE was added. I just hope I don't make this big of a mistake again.

I make 1-2 TPE mistakes a lot because I'll post an update then edit it 2 or 3 times as more things come up and then spend some of it and I just bork myself. Updaters have not always caught it right away so its no surprise it happens

08-24-2020, 05:07 PMluketd Wrote:
08-24-2020, 05:05 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: I think on appeal the games could def be lowered just going off the precedent of games/TPE cheated that Marius got since Marius got 25 games for cheating 57 TPE (if my numbers are right) but its not that far off the same ratio, maybe 7-8 games would be more fair.

after an appeal karey got 10 games for 57 TPE over
ploof or reg season

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

08-24-2020, 05:08 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
08-24-2020, 05:07 PMluketd Wrote: after an appeal karey got 10 games for 57 TPE over
ploof or reg season
Regular season iirc, was from the beginning of the season

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

08-24-2020, 05:08 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote:
08-24-2020, 05:07 PMluketd Wrote: after an appeal karey got 10 games for 57 TPE over
ploof or reg season

regular season iirc

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

i'm wondering if the updaters who missed it will get fined too, cause this seems to be similar to the serpe thing from last season

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2020, 05:13 PM by TheHockeyist.)

-RETRACTED, did not want this published-

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

It’s playoffs though. I know the NHL uses a sliding scale for playoff games. It’s something like round 1 is 1 playoff game = 2 regular season games and each round starts to go up. I think the finals is something like 1 playoff game = 4-5 regular season games. Basically, importance of games is a factor in the suspension.

Assuming this had malicious intent, which I don’t think it did, this shouldn’t really be more than a 4-5 game suspension. At the very most.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

08-24-2020, 05:08 PMInf1d3l Wrote:
08-24-2020, 05:06 PMTheHockeyist Wrote: Tried to take a shortcut when adding 18 mentally. I meant to do 20 - 2, and I did 20 + 10 - 2 thinking I was doing 10 + 10 - 2. As a result, I added 28 instead of 18. I trust myself usually, and I missed that error. Was caught by my updater and the correct amount of TPE was added. I just hope I don't make this big of a mistake again.

I make 1-2 TPE mistakes a lot because I'll post an update then edit it 2 or 3 times as more things come up and then spend some of it and I just bork myself. Updaters have not always caught it right away so its no surprise it happens

This for sure.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]