Create Account

Job Pay Reviews

08-08-2020, 11:03 PMsve7en Wrote:
08-08-2020, 10:14 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: HO and the commish should still be unpaid positions. You serve for the good of the league. Write media for money.

HO isn’t nearly as much work as people believe. Mostly meandering discussions that go nowhere and accomplish nothing. Things get started with energy. That quickly wanes and projects go dormant.

This ain't it chief.

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

We need undercover boss

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

08-08-2020, 11:03 PMsve7en Wrote:
08-08-2020, 10:14 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: HO and the commish should still be unpaid positions. You serve for the good of the league. Write media for money.

HO isn’t nearly as much work as people believe. Mostly meandering discussions that go nowhere and accomplish nothing. Things get started with energy. That quickly wanes and projects go dormant.

This ain't it chief.

Well, it was it when I was in it chief

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

08-09-2020, 04:49 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
08-08-2020, 11:03 PMsve7en Wrote: This ain't it chief.

That probably was more of an "us" problem, chief.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

08-09-2020, 04:49 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
08-08-2020, 11:03 PMsve7en Wrote: This ain't it chief.

[Image: 297.png]

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

#GiveBadWolfARaise

#TakeAwayCoreysRaiseForBadWolfs

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

08-09-2020, 10:25 PMztevans Wrote:
08-09-2020, 04:49 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Well, it was it when I was in it chief

That probably was more of an "us" problem, chief.

That’s possible, but I highly doubt anything has really changed much..................chief

08-10-2020, 01:40 AMBDonini Wrote:
08-09-2020, 04:49 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Well, it was it when I was in it chief

[Image: 297.png]

God damn right, and stay the hell off my lawn while we’re at it.

08-10-2020, 07:34 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
08-09-2020, 10:25 PMztevans Wrote: That probably was more of an "us" problem, chief.

That’s possible, but I highly doubt anything has really changed much..................chief

Not much, just finally getting an updated rulebook, finally fixing regression, finally adding another salary tier, a whole bunch of stuff you and I complained about on podcasts but never fixed when we had the chance. Other than that, you're right.

Nikolai Evans

Don't forget the magic that is the self automating transition to FHM.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

08-10-2020, 11:53 PMNhamlet Wrote: Don't forget the magic that is the self automating transition to FHM.

I actually think I missed that one during my hiatus? What is automated that I'm clearly not taking advantage of Laughing

Nikolai Evans

Just a bump for this as the end of the season is coming and hopefully there might spark some discussion/changes leading into next season.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

I too like the idea of the people in charge of running the league focusing more on how they are going to pay for training rather than how to improve the league!

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

08-26-2020, 04:48 PMNhamlet Wrote: Just a bump for this as the end of the season is coming and hopefully there might spark some discussion/changes leading into next season.

Are you suggesting to pay updaters more?  Wink  Where do I sign?

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

simmers need to be paid more for sure now that it takes 20x the time commitment to sim in FHM

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]