Create Account

So I am fucking drunk

Have u ever met a stick u didnt like? I once tried a 90 flex and said whiskey the bitch that hates snao shots fucking useless sniper ass boi. Out here laying down snappers so the goalie has all day to check u fucking frog face. After that me and the boys went to salt lake so we could watch it wave back. It was during these formative years I honed I on my only skill zambono driving. Soon after tampa bitch slapped hamilton cuz that's what god wanted. I was Tampa by the way because the skys blue but in all seriousness cash me outside. Back to s56 looking at the roster coming back u bitches got one more year of hurting tampa then theres a storm a brewing. Hurricane cuddles gonna snuggle the shit out u bois while we have our way with your toes and make an only fans. After that's done our onlyfans of fembot cudas will bee bop de doop your faces and make sure u remember the fucki g name. And if you ain't know now you know. Only 2 types of people know karate the Chinese and the ki g and I'm one of them LOOOOOK OUTTTR

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

snuggle time bitches

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Fucking frog face

[Image: lebbish.gif]