Create Account

Whole lotta bet

Screw this entire thread. I'm out. Enough said.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

No, no, I think you haven't quite made your point yet. We still need another 5 pages of you arguing semantics, gatekeeping an entire language subset, and being unwilling to concede arguments in bad faith, because you can't fathom, for the life of you, that different folks paint their lives with different strokes, and you can't stop yourself from clicking on articles that you know are going to enrage you, for better or worse. Smile

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

08-31-2020, 10:37 AMSpartanGibbles Wrote:
08-31-2020, 10:33 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: this is the way
Are we reviving dead memes?

that which is not dead can eternal lie.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

@TheHockeyist you wot m8

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2020, 11:59 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

Ya saying TBB has bad GMs is just flat out nonsense.

I dont enjoy fitteds drunk ramblings either and thats why i dont click them anymore, lol. I bet a lot of people dont read my media either so we Gucci.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

08-31-2020, 11:59 AMJAJA SWEG DINGDONG Wrote: Ya saying TBB has bad GMs is just flat out nonsense.

I dont enjoy fitteds drunk ramblings either and thats why i dont click them anymore, lol. I bet a lot of people dont read my media either so we Gucci.

dont take it personally, i cant read

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Trella is the worst gm!! Ever heard of a team called the Windy City Cyclones? Of course not, trella ran them into obscurity!

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

08-31-2020, 12:08 PMSlashACM Wrote: Trella is the worst gm!! Ever heard of a team called the Windy City Cyclones? Of course not, trella ran them into obscurity!
truly disgusting behavior by trella there

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Yeah that sounds like a good plan for you and your kids and your kids and your family is doing well and that you are doing well in your school of school summer semester as well as your summer semester classes and classes that you can do that would help to keep your mind off of your life and your life and the future is a FUN thing to do that you want an opportunity for you to get a job that is not just the perfect job and you are a great asset for the job you have a gf experience in your life and your opportunity to work with your company and your career path will help you achieve your goals and objectives in the future for your business goals for the successful business of your business partner in business life insurance business plan and business management business and business management u can be successful eee even more so if we are sloppy and we need help in order of it is just learning how to make money online and how to kill them with a simple solution that will make your life worth the effort and you can now text chat in the future for sure to make your own choices in the future for sure and we will see even more of you are to make your life better for your family

RETIRED

69 baby. Skrrrt bitch

RETIRED

Discord

/tts Don't you just hate it when your cat wakes you up like this? Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Popcorn

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Let's get this bad boy to 420

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

08-31-2020, 05:38 PMFitted2106 Wrote: Let's get this bad boy to 420
shhhhh no more tears. Sleep now, my child