Create Account

Dee Centerman IV Draft Rankings
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 11:48 PM by grok.)

i'm ready for the time-honored tradition of stirring up shit talking about what teams i want to play for.

TOP TIER

Stampede

would love to go back to buffalo. had a great experience there as a first-gen and while their reputation was...mixed...in the early s40s the team has come a long way. finn and tomen have proven they have the tools to be successful without cheating, which is a huge plus.

Rage

lots of folks i like in that room, i think i would do well there. i have confidence in luke as a manager and haven't heard anything negative about jy. my only concern would be where i fit into their big picture plan, as their top guys will likely be deep in regression before i hit my prime.

Inferno  Argonauts

would happily play for either expansion team. i think both tig and hotdog are stand-up guys and trust their direction in an unknown scenario.

MID TIER

Steelhawks

i like a lot of the steelhawks franchise guys but the sell is harder for me with tig moving on to seattle. still wouldn't mind going there, but it's a question mark sell--if the lr doesn't work for me i'd bounce for sure.

Barracuda

tbb is turning it around, i like some of their core guys, we've had good discussions and i think the vision makes sense. i'd be comfortable joining tampa's current configuration, but it would probably mean i'm spending 4 years in the juniors which is a question mark on my trajectory.

Renegades

this is a tough placement for me because they're in a good position and i'd love to grow into that group, but i just don't know enough about their locker room to go any higher. lr culture is honestly the most important mover for me and without any immediate knowledge of their current group i hesitate to put them in the top tier.

Blizzard

a year ago edmonton was on my ntc permanently because of one specific player on the roster. now, with certain players on (and off) the roster, i can say with confidence i think their locker room culture is in a better place. edm has also been very successful recently and will have openings for players soon with departing FAs, which provides a clear path for me to move up.

syndicate

chicago is kind of a nothing team for me but they're good and i don't hate any of their players, so mid tier it is.

LOW TIER

Panthers

just don't know anything about them except wasty being a shithead to jobin the other season, a thing they didn't even do lmfao which is the only reason they're in low instead of mid.

Stars

if toronto looked any closer to getting out of their rebuild this would be a mid-tier placement, but idk. hopefully they start growing and carpy is a great franchise piece, i'm just not confident enough to go all-in.

pride

sfp is about to enter a painful, long rebuild with at least one season of cap hell. i'm not willing to sacrifice money to go to a rebuilder where i don't know the gm or anyone of the team, even on my rookie contract, so i don't think i'll wind up here. that said, if they find the money, i'd give them a shot.

Platoon

another situation where i'm not willing to sacrifice money to go to a rebuilder where i don't trust the system or management. it's not a huge secret to those who know me that i've been very critical of baltimore's asset management over the last few seasons, so it would take a lot of money to drown out the warning sirens.

NO TIER

Jets

after publicly butting heads with muerto for the last two months, i don't really want to play for him. no hard feelings, that's just how i see it today.

Chiefs

don't want to play for a team with a native american mascot. hopefully they change it soon (and find some direction in their rebuild.)

Dragons

i 100% guarantee i would not fit in with the calgary locker room. no offense meant, i just know it's not a fit and that's an absolute non-starter for me. i play shl to have fun, and i won't have fun in an lr i don't gel with.

Wolfpack

after pulling the entire new england wolfpack into a thunderdome this year, i don't really want to go hang out with that locker room. especially when they're still raw from the recent ace firing. i could be persuaded to move new up to low tier but absent any communication with their management group it's a no from me.

Specters

not only are there multiple people in the locker room i don't feel comfortable playing with, i don't trust management to deploy me the way i would like. my player's deployment and tactical role are the absolute top priority for me and i don't think i'll be satisfied on those fronts in nola.

Oh hi

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

public apology to wasty for mixing him up with wally, y'all have two letters difference in your names and i don't care about either of you so it was an honest mistake

Finn is a tool alright

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

tbf fuck jobin

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Quote:not only are there multiple people in the locker room i don't feel comfortable playing with, i don't trust management to deploy me the way i would like. my player's deployment and tactical role are the absolute top priority for me and i don't think i'll be satisfied on those fronts in nola.
... TIL Dee Centerman IV is not an aggressive fore checker

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

mfw this thread does better numbers than my podcasts and my shn posts combined

09-05-2020, 11:51 PMreid Wrote:
Quote:not only are there multiple people in the locker room i don't feel comfortable playing with, i don't trust management to deploy me the way i would like. my player's deployment and tactical role are the absolute top priority for me and i don't think i'll be satisfied on those fronts in nola.
... TIL Dee Centerman IV is not an aggressive fore checker

Fore check back check transfer to Czech?

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

09-05-2020, 11:52 PMSlashACM Wrote:
09-05-2020, 11:51 PMreid Wrote: ... TIL Dee Centerman IV is not an aggressive fore checker

Fore check back check transfer to Czech?
Only if you grab the cheque

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

09-05-2020, 11:54 PMreid Wrote:
09-05-2020, 11:52 PMSlashACM Wrote: Fore check back check transfer to Czech?
Only if you grab the cheque

It's not that big of a payout, so you can only check one bag on the plane there

yuss come home bby

[Image: PitifulNeglectedBassethound-small.gif]

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

09-06-2020, 12:32 AMMuerto Wrote: [Image: PitifulNeglectedBassethound-small.gif]

my dms are open if you ever wanna shoot your shot buddy

09-05-2020, 11:51 PMLime Wrote: tbf fuck jobin

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

No mention of our friendship as a positive point for HAM. What am I, chopped liver?

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]