Create Account

Tor Tuck Leaves Home
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2020, 11:52 PM by ErM.)

Tor Tuck has been on the Edmonton Blizzard since he was drafted in season 37. After 18 seasons, 11 days short of THREE YEARS, thousands of TPE, a few championships, a few disappointments, and a whole lot of PIMs Tor Tuck will be taking his talents out of Edmonton.

Tor Tuck’s career was spent doing what was best for the team, keeping his head down and earning TPE, adjusting his build as was best suited to help the team win, playing the minutes he was needed, the lines he was needed on, and taking the money that was available each season. Despite being a top tier in the defender in the league for several seasons, Tor Tuck turned down stacks of cash and other offers to stay in Edmonton, there was never really a thought of him leaving the team. Tor has endured at least 4 GMs, expansions, drama, cheating, heartbreak, some personal accolades that were happy accidents, terrible teammates, and some great ones. 

Until today Tor Tuck’s biggest concern was getting taken in the expansion draft and having to play for another franchise. He was going to retire in power blue. Tor Tuck was on the verge of breaking the franchise record for the most games played in Edmonton history and becoming the longest tenured player in team history, the crowning achievement of his career. However, today Tor Tuck was surprised to learn loyalty is not valued in Edmonton. While he was happy to be a cog in the machine for the entirety of his career, it has become clear he was used and taken for granted in Edmonton in recent times.

Tor Tuck had a blast throughout his time in Edmonton, but it is clear that the moment he was not a star player in the league and he disagreed with up and coming prospects or a GM, he was expected to keep quiet. Tor has been easy-going for the entirety of his career and stands by any statements or opinions expressed. The last opinion Tor will express in an Edmonton Uniform is a word of caution to future players that may find themselves in Blizzard Blue and expect to be treated with respect, you may be surprised when you do not receive it.

While Tor Tuck will not reach his 20 season, 1000 games played goal, and team legend goal. There is a silver lining, Tor Tuck shares the honor of tying the most games played in team history with one of Edmonton’s all-time greats Nikolaus Scholz (@karlssens). Tor Tuck is honored to be held even in the same stratosphere as Scholz, and to have been able to call him his teammate for the majority of his career.

To all of my other Blizzard teammates, I can’t believe it is going to end like this. It has been one hell of a ride. Hopefully you can get Karlstrabe Scholz a few Stevens trophies.

Everyone else, I have around a 1000 TPE and open DMs. Someone come entice me to play for the league minimum.

For clarity: Cheating comments reference various cheating scandals in the league, not the team specifically. And terrible teammate comments were not referencing a single person currently in Edmonton, it's been three years there have been a lot of people.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

wew

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

wow!

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

wew lad

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

wowzers

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

I'll miss you bee man and I am sorry you felt that way. I appreciate you and hope you find a good place to end your career.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2020, 09:01 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

Hmm

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Holy shit.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

FA szn finna be litty

[Image: 3.png]

Gonna miss playing with you :(

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2020, 09:09 PM by karlssens.)

:(((((

Good luck my dude. It’s an honour sharing the games played title with ya

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

you wanna lose 40 games?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

damn, interesting read for sure!

Best of luck, and enjoy the fa experience!

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Er ur my daddy

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

One of the best. Much love man, miss ya

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM