Create Account

I'm done.

You have your priorities in the right place. Hopefully you return some day, even if we don't know it's you. Take care of yourself!

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

As someone that recently went through a case so bad I ended up hospitalized, if you ever need someone to talk to, hit me up. Get better man, I feel you.

[Image: mTgAyCs.png]

Wish you all the best, stay strong hockey friend.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Hey man

WIsh you all the best with your recovery. Take care of yourself, mental health is nothing to be joked around with or taken lightly. You have more important things to take control of

A pleasure to be able to play in Vancouver with you

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

You're a chad in my eyes friend. Hope everything is well.

[Image: lazer2.png]

Take care of yourself FIRST brother... thinking of you and praying you will have a safe recovery. You can always find support thru the boys here.

Hope things get better for you in the future, friend! There's always brighter days ahead Smile
Aaaaawwwwooooo.

Glad you’re seeking help and putting your mental health first. Was a pleasure to know and play with you. Good luck on your travels man, i hope you get to come back under that new username.

VANCOUVER FOREVER

_/ _/ _/

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Mental health is no joke. Props to you for getting the help you need, I know that isn't easy. All the best to you, I hope you find the peace and happiness you're looking for.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Sorry to hear this, but I wish you all the best and hope things will get better for you.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Hey man, I know we didn't spend too long in the LR together but hearing your howls was always enjoyable. This is probably the right and the mature decision, as being in the league (even IA) can add to the stress and depression. Take all the time you need, depression fucking sucks. Just know that the Wolfpack stands behind you.

Take care my man.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

Take care of yourself, man! Things might look dark today, but it will get better with time.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2020, 05:56 AM by Waters.)

Good luck big man. Hope to see the new and improved theHockeyist real soon.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Going through and reading all of this. Thanks for the support and understanding, everyone. I'll definitely remember it.

I'm still trying to process everything that has happened. I'm also trying to take care of myself at the same time. The last few months have been increasingly difficult and I've decided it's time to step back for my own sanity.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)