Create Account

(2X MEDIA) SHL 56 DRAFT REVIEW (FULL RATINGS EVERY PLAYER) (POGCHAMP)

(2X DRAFT WEEK MONEY)

Hey guys gooney here back with another fat full draft review. What can you expect from this article? extensive research using the gooney formula to formulate outcome result. Lets get right into the review shall we.

ROUND 1.

1. Barracuda Aleksander Kozlov

Trella love the pick here man. Good pick. Number one pick no doubt. This is a guy here who can PASS the puck so well and strong. Flappy is a cool dude and his bank account is large and fat. $100m+. Ludicrus numbers and he should be able to big a nice strong player. safe pick and trella is a safe man so it makes sense for Flappy to go here at one.

Rating: 8.5/10 Good job!

2. Stars Evangelos Giannopoulos

Yikes yikes oh no. Bad pick from the toronto hockey team here. Not what you like to see at ALL. With so many names on the board here you choose to have JSS on your team. You go out of your way at number 2 to pick JSS on your team. You want jss on your team? very questionable choice which leaves me questioning the toronto maple leafs management. not good.

Rating: 1/10 No no bad

3. Chiefs Rock Strongo

Great pick here for the Chiefs. Leafs has been such a valuable member to the shl community for so long. too long really. To get a man like him here at the 3rd overall pick is just so fortunate for minnesota. Really good pick for them. Rock Strongo is a big strong center. His bank account is sooo massive. Has enough money to last forever. Should be a great player for the chiefs.

Rating: 10/10 love this.

4.  Wolfpack Calvin Hobbes

first noob off the bored. congrats noob. Hard to get a good read of noobies. Hes got a really good bank account for a noob. 15mil i dont even know how he could have possibly made all of this money. really impressive honestly. and while his tpe totals seem to be a little lower then most others in the class, he looks very dedicated, so i believe the wolfpack have made themselves a good pick here.

Rating: 7/10 good stuff

5. Wolfpack Grandmaster Funk

Back to back picks for the pack? thats wack lol. Another noob here for the wolfpack. seems like theyre trying to give there franchise a brand new make up. which is wise cause they suck lol. This looks like a great pic here on crust. Nice solid bank account of 8 mil. Very high tpe totals. I think this has all the potential to be a slam dunk pick.

Rating: 8/10 nice job wolfpack Smile!!

6. Barracuda Vladmir Petrov

Goal Goal Goal SA-SA-SAVAGE KILLER GM PICK OF THE WEEK  Goal Goal Goal

Trella you amaze me once again. be proud of yourself and for what you have accomplished.  What a pick trella. Muford at 6? I cannot believe this. How did you manage to pull this off. Petrov is a big fat boi winger, something that the Tampa Bay Barracuda definitely need. You have managed to outdo yourself trella. amazing stuff

Rating: 10/10!!! nice nice nice!

7.  pride Yngve Simonsson

wowie the pride made a good pick! jp? what can i say of jp. first word that comes to mind is friend. jp is my friend. jp has also never built a good player because he lacks the drive. he his soft but also cute. I still like the pick for the pride though. and i am happy that my friend jp goes to a good home Smile! love you jp!

Rating: B+

8. Panthers  Jonas Kahnwald

panthers lol

Rating: F

9.  Jets Jasper Maximov

Yessir now this is what i am talking about. this is a hockey draft pick right here. Enigmatic has build some quality shl players in the past I think. Maximov is a small tiny defenseman who shoot fucks at a high velocity with the best of them. Big time slapshot with booming bang power. SLAMO! there goes that puck. Solid addition to the Winnipeg Jets hockey club. Good job jets gm.!

Rating: 8/10

10. Steelhawks Sarah Burke

hallsy..... gabe.... you have done it once again! What a fantastic pick this is. Do you two little rascals what to explain how you managed to pull this one off? haha go on then, the floor is yours. Truly incredible work from the two of the best gms in the game. Your mental prowess makes me SICK to my STOMACH.  Fantastic pick here guys, keep up the good work and fortune will be brought forth do you soon.

Rating: C-

11.  Renegades Slava Petrov

You just gotta like this pick for Texas right? ckroyal92 has build quality shl players so this is a really safe pick at 11 in my mind. Petrov looks to be a slimey little dangling man. Really quick and nice smooth hands. He must use a lot of hand lotion LOL! Good solid pick from texas

Rating: 7/10

12. Barracuda  KnockedOut ByOvechkin

Goal Goal Goal SA-SA-SAVAGE KILLER GM PICK OF THE WEEK  Goal Goal Goal

TRELLA? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. YOU ARE REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF WITH ALL THESE GOOD AND TALENTED DRAFT PICKS. Ddrector is a noob with high potential. Which is a good fit for Tampa. They need some hot young players to grow. Ddrector is a little seed who i can see blossoming big and strong in the hands of Trella. Good stuff

Rating: 10/10

13.  Dragons Sachimo Zoidberg III

Bruuh chicken parmasean.

Rating: 1/10

14. Wolfpack Teylora Petrov

Panda panda. I got hoes in atlanta. Lol. This guy has build great players in the past. You are always happy when you are able to get a pick this solid late in the first. So I think the Wolfpack should be really happy with themselves with how the draft played out for them. I like what they have been doing and I will be keeping my peepers on them to how it all pans out. 

Rating: 7/10

15. Argonauts Dee Centerman IV

Tig first shl draft pick and boy is it a... HOMERUN! grok and tig have a great relationship and I think they have podcast together. so this is just an obvious pick here for tig. I am so proud of you Tig!

Rating: A!! Lets go tig!

16. Panthers Vili Afalava

panthers lol

17. Barracuda Phillip Weaver

Not your best pick here Trella... a goalie? Yeah trella get back to the drawing board here buddy. You are better than this and you know it.

Rating: 6/10

18.  Argonauts Zdenko Beranek

Tig....  this is a CLUNKER of a pick? Zachary Evans? at 18? You cannot be doing this and expect good results. Tsk tsk tsk.  I know you can be better than this and I hope to see you do better in the near future.

Rating: B- Undecided

TRIVIA BREAK

Who won the S55 Challenge Cup Smile ? (+1 Uprep if you get it right) Smile

ROUND 2.

19.  Barracuda Valtterri Kauppinen

Man trella is slamming balls out of the stadium in this draft. Another good pick here for the man. Kauppinen is a big winger who is good at putting pucks into the net. Another good young body for Trella to work with. Hopefully these kids can grow and produce a good team for the great trella.

Rating: B+ Lets go trella keep it up.

20. Platoon Tanjiro Kamado

Haha the platoon finally show up in the draft. Where were you guys hiding lol? They got themselves quite a steal here. This man is top 3 in tpe in this draft. Quite a big fall for a man of the stature. Good job on the platoon on spotting this  falling star and catching him and their big arms. Lets go platoon.

Rating: 9/10 Yessir platoon. Lets see what they do next.

21. Specters Zbynek Dobrovsky

Not your best look joe.

Rating: 2/10 Undecided/ :?? No

22. Inferno Michael Withecheck

Noob with a very high tpe total. Good pick for the new team on the block (NTOTB). You always like noobs with high tpe. They always have such high value and its very exciting to see how they turn out. Good pick for inferno.

Rating: 6/10 Good job inferno and hot dog man.

23. Argonauts Vaseline Poscalzone

High points for this draft pick Tig. I am stunned with the size of your brain. bdu has a fat yoshi avatar and 323 tpe. Another example of high tpe noob. I think this is a great pick here for the Boats and im surprised he has fallen this far in the draft. Great job tig the boats are in good hands with tig.

Rating: 9/10

24.  Platoon Zebulon Leavitt

JR Nooooooo what have you done jR? Dont do it jr.. aw man you've done it. This is not the pick here Undecided. This is a thick Defenseman built large and wide. Platoon see something in him so I guess can't fault them for the pick.

Rating: 5/10 Very interesting.

25. pride Chad Danger

cool name man

Rating: 6/10

26. Panthers Grape Fruit

panthers lol

27. Wolfpack  Alexis Vermette

Wow wolfpack, this is a good draft pick. let me tell you why. This man treant has the highest tpe total in the draft!! He has 43 million dollars!!!!!! Ace i am shocked you were able to acquire this man this deep in the draft. Good move for the wolfpack. I think you have a very bright future ahead of you wolfpack. keep making good moves like this.

Rating: 10/10. This is the good stuff I want to drink every morning.

28. Wolfpack FORFEIT

Ace you dumbass. Double traded a draft pick? dumb dumb dumb

Rating: 0/10 ????? dumb

29. Renegades Lemo Pihl

YES TEXAS YES. You have made yourself another pick. And I like this one. You are constantly hitting on all these picks. Good stuff and I welcome you to continue this pace of good picks.

30. syndicate Mat Smith

Now you show up Chicago? No. I will not accept this. You came too late and I dislike your identity. Bad job :(

Rating: 0/10

31. Dragons Thomas Rose

Bruuh chicken parmasean.

32. Chiefs Kynwyl Pearce

Good pick chiefs. Or should i say Monarchs LMAO! Shmurph has a bank account of 42 million dollars which is larage and fat. This is a good pick gibbles, this guy fell so far. And you snagged him up nice and tight. Keep this up and maybe your team will do good in the future.

33.  Stampede Walter Burke

WannabeFinn? more like WannabeABadGm. What were you thinking here? Walter Burke? Grow up.

Rating: 8/10

34.  Panthers "Long" John Donair

panthers lol

35. pride Patrik Money

This is money in the bank for the San Fran Pride. LOLOLOLOL. Mooney but with a G instead of M. D:

Rating: 10/10

36.  Barracuda Boris Petrov

Whats going on here? Why are there so many Petrovs in this class? what is going on seriously guys. I think Trella hit here. He just never misses in these drafts.

ROUND 3.

37.  Dragons Logan Wong

Bruuh chicken parmasean.

38. Stars James Kimanje

I can not writer another word on one of these prospects. My hands are getting really sore. I am sorry if I let you down.

Final Team Rankings

Inferno Atlanta Inferno: B+

Hotdog  you have a great future ahead of you. When I saw that the Head Office granted to you a team, I was so excited. Your vision escapes the normal bounds of this world. I am excited to see this team in 4 or 5 years. I see a cup in the long future.

Platoon Baltimore Platoon: C

JR95 you had a clunker of a draft. Not your finest effort. I aplore you to seek help with future drafts. THIS IS NOT YOUR STRONG SUIT. God i am sick of this.

Stampede Buuffalo Stampede: C+

Well done WannabeFinn. Now this is what a good draft class looks like. Finn and Tomen combined brain strength is pretty good. So when they sit down and work out a draft board. It usually turns out to be pretty decent. And this one was no different.

Dragons Calgary Dragons: F

Bruuh chicken parmasean.

syndicate Chicago Syndicate: D

Why did you even bother to show up??????:? 1 PICK???? Yawn

Blizzard Edmonton Blizzard: N/A

NO PICKS NO PICKS

Steelhawks Hamilton Steelhawks: A+++++

LETS GO BABY THE BACK TO BACK TO BACK CHAMPS. ONCE AGAIN THE BEST DRAFT CLASS IN THE LEAGUE. RUN IT BACK BABY WOO BACK. I love everyone of the picks these guys made. Literally every single one was a hit. Good stuff.

Panthers Los Angeles Panthers: F

panthers lol

Rage Manhattan Rage:

NO PICKS NO PICKS NO PICKS

Chiefs Minnesota Chiefs: A-

Good draft from these boys right here. You made your picks and they were good. That is why I am giving you an A-! Keep it up.

Wolfpack New England Wolfpack: A

YOoooooooo good job Ace. I mean it man. I sincerely think you had yourself a great draft. Good stuff big man.

Specters New Orleans Specters: D

Joe.... not your best look

Barracuda Tampa Bay Barracuda: A+

Trella Trella Trella. Love to see hard work pay off especially for cute boys. You had so many picks in this draft. And you constantly hit every one of those picks out of the park. Bang bang bang. Homerun for Trella. Good job friend.

pride San Francisco Pride: B

You guys showed up to the draft and made picks with your selections. Would like to see a little more out of them in the near future.

Stars Toronto North Stars: C

Not your best work. I know you know you can do better. Would like to see some improvement in the future. Considering seeking a fresh face in management Undecided

Argonauts Seattle Argonauts: A

Tig I can honestly say you have had yourself a fantastic draft. I am sure you were very nervous and sweaty for this draft considering you are a nob. Pat yourself on the back big man. But remember with success comes haters. You will become the hunted. So keep ten toes down and look in the future.

Renegades Texas Renegades: A-

YES MAN YES. THIS IS WHY I WRITE THESE ARTICLES EVERY YEAR. I love seeing a great draft like this from Poolovemesta. You have outdone yourself this time. Keep it up big man.

Jets Winnipeg Jets: N/A

NO PICKS NO PICKS.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

@Gooney you never cease to amaze me with your astonishing wit and dashing good looks

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Code:
TRIVIA BREAK

I KNOW I KNOW! ITS THE BUFFALO STAMPEDE!

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

09-14-2020, 10:20 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:
Code:
TRIVIA BREAK

I KNOW I KNOW! ITS THE BUFFALO STAMPEDE!

correct +1

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Can we get this guy on the draft show next season? Looks like some untapped talent!

[Image: rotti.gif]

I laughed. I cried. I think we all learned something from this.

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2020, 10:29 PM by bluesfan55.)

I'm sure kenvald apprectiates the high rating as hes our grandmaster in new england
i also liked the deep analysis on the lap picks, very insightful

Armada Monarchs Germany

Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

dfghhgtfrs

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]
[Image: KPt6Yuu.png]

So true

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

this has to be framed im crying

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

I would like to question why a C means that you either have to resign or find someone to draft for you, and a C+ is "Well done"

There's a serious lack of consistency that I feel isn't being addressed here...

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Buffalo won!

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

oh boy oh boy pick me!!! its buffalo!!!

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

@Gooney its buffalo! they won the s55 challenge cup

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

Buffalo!