Create Account

RIP Dangel

Dangel was the first person I really clicked with when I came back to the site in March. I feel like he spoke to everyone as if he knew them for years. We talked pretty consistently until about a month ago, which makes a lot more sense now.

I just finished a book that he recommended to me. This is really fucking weird

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

A sad day in SHL hockey. Reat in peace Dangel.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

At first when we didn't hear from him, I think we all thought he was just busy with life and would be back any day now. He was already missed by then in the LR, with how funny and welcoming he was to literally everyone. As time passed and he didn't come back, we figured that he had been going IA or maybe some issue irl that wouldn't make him come online.

Hearing the new today is honestly heartbreaking. I was starting to become worried something might have happened. It didn't seem like going inactive like that would be something he would do, but I was still holding out hope that's what happened. You don't ever wish someone to go through troubles. But this. I don't even know what to say.

You'll be sorely missed my man. Rest in peace.

[Image: 3b85553a6add9e4196437997a002a504.png]

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

Wow, this is incredibly sad. I always heard he was such a nice guy. Rest in peace, Dangel.

[Image: 5yBVV1C.jpeg]

Words will never be enough to say how much I miss him already. He was a very good friend, and one of the best people I've had the privilege to know. 

RIP Dangel.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Very sad and my heart goes out to his family and those that knew him on here. We are the same age. RIP Dangel

Incredibly sad, just gut wrenching. Too young.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Tragic :( Condolences to all affected by his passing. Which seems like everyone, based on the eulogies here, whether they had already met him or are now sadly deprived of the opportunity forever :(

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

RIP, always sad to hear someone from your community passing on.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

I can’t believe he’s gone, and taken away so early in life.

He was a wonderful person in every way; so kind and caring. Fun to be around, have a conversation with. He had great taste in music, books, TV. Introduced me to some old bands I hadn’t heard of, and I’ll always think of him when those songs come up on Spotify. It’s really sad news. The world and SHL lost a fantastic young man who touched many people. RIP Dangel.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

This is so sad. I feel for his family, 28 was way too young to go.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

This is gut-wrenching stuff. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones, and to the New England Wolfpack / St. Louis Scarecrows / Czechia LRs. May he rest in peace.

\_ \_ \_

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2020, 08:38 PM by Bruins10.)

Never knew Dangel but Rest In Peace man. This thread is full with nothing but positive and great things about him, wish I would have experienced that and had the chance to meet him

Rest easy

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Rest In Peace dangel

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Dangel was one of my favorite guys on the Scarecrows and helped make my four season there incredible. He was a great, talkative, bright dude and he will be sorely missed.

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars