Create Account

hello shl

hello tyhis is samat beibityzhanov im just letting you know that im gonna kick ass in atlanta you all dont even know the half of it. Id also like to shout out the manhattan locker room for being absolute champs even though im not in the lr I still love you guys ur great and also Colorado the new gm and co gm will do a great job because they work their ass off and are awesome. Atlanta is a cool city and my commute from the top of the buolding is rteally annoying but its really nice to feel the wind in your face as you jump down from the top of a buolding. we will win a championship by them time i retuire im calling it now the east is ours you all better watch out we about to put ampa back to thye dumpster where they belong boutta destroy your rebuild its over for you.

mark this as valid media cowards i dare you do it you wont bitch

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

172 words well read.

[FHN]

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

We have an opening at the fitted hockey network if your interestdd

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

09-19-2020, 08:38 PMFitted2106 Wrote: We have an opening at the fitted hockey network if your interestdd

We need more people over at the FHN

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Ilike

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs