Create Account

Aleister Cain

09-23-2020, 01:28 PMtrella Wrote: This is all really upsetting to me.

Slash is a little shitter on the forum and hes a little shitter to a lot of people on here. He gives shit and takes just as much, if not more back. Im so tired of hearing all this slander on someone I consider a good friend of mine. Just because he spams “fuck detroit” or whatever on the forum doesn’t mean he’s a piece of shit.

The “explain” thunderdome was extremely warranted and in no way am I defending what he. That thread and that whole incident literally changed who he was as a person, changed his views. He didn’t fully realize the impact and gravity that word carried when he said that. I was his friend before and after that and I and anyone else who has been his friend can see that he’s changed as a person.

Anyone who has been in a voice call, played games with him, or even talked to him about non-shl shit can see that he’s just a dude like the rest of us.

@SlashACM I love you bro.

I don’t want to start a fight or anything but I’m curious. If you feel bad for him, why aren’t you figuring out your inactives to get the cap to sign him?

Maybe you have and idk but Tampa is the team to sign him.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Alright I got what I was trying to get out of this discussion. Slash's price is too high for teams to be able to add it to their cap.

I'll address the people who've replied to me recently and then I'm out of the thread.

1.) @ThatDamnWalrus if you're willing to admit the Black Lives Matter is an important movement which is not full of looters and rioters then I'm happy to drop my grudge against your past racism because that will have proved to me you understand the issue America has with its institutionalized racism.

2,) @dankoa I'm told you have had issues with addiction in the past. Racism and homophobia are not even close to identical issues, but I believe them to be mental illnesses like addiction is. If one is able to learn and put themselves on the correct path away from those isms and others then I believe that like we should accept those who have been able to stabilize themselves from addiction we should be willing to accept those who renounce their racism, homophobic, other isms then they have no incentive to change and our society will never improve. Hence the point about people being given a second chance.

3.) @JumpierPegasus I didn't mean to incorrectly insinuate that you were for the use of slurs with the creation of your player. I apologize for that, I'm glad to know that wasn't what happened.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

09-23-2020, 01:23 PMMack Wrote: This site will and has forgiven many people for making mistakes.

Didn't you run King off the site after he came back from a hiatus, because you assumed he had multis? That's rich coming from you

[Image: 3.png]

09-23-2020, 01:36 PMSkeleton Party Wrote: im just here for the recipe
@SpartanGibbles

09-23-2020, 01:26 PMKeygan Wrote:
09-23-2020, 01:09 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: I think racism and homophobia are forms of mental illness

Kinda fucked up to compare addiction to homophobia.

Mental illness is mental illness. Your preconceived notions on the subject don't get to decide what is a valid form of it.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

09-23-2020, 01:34 PMAce Wrote:
09-23-2020, 01:27 PMHallsy Wrote: hmm i see you are not trying to hide it anymore eh.
Hide what?

That you are Wormtongue, the true GM behind NEW

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

09-23-2020, 01:36 PMSkeleton Party Wrote: im just here for the recipe

Chicken Parm Pizza

2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 cup flour
8 eggs, beaten
3 cups seasoned bread crumbs
oil, for frying
1 cup tomato sauce
8 oz mozzarella cheese, sliced or shredded
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
fresh basil, chopped, to garnish

In a food processor, add the chicken, salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika, and pulse until thoroughly combined, with no large chunks.
Spread the mixture evenly into the bottom of a plastic wrap-lined, 10-inch (25 cm) cake pan. Fold over the excess saran wrap on top, and press it into a flat shape. Freeze until completely frozen solid, 2-4 hours.
In 3 separate shallow dishes, distribute the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs.
Unwrap the frozen chicken disc and dip it in the flour, shaking off any excess.
Submerge it into the eggs, then cover it completely with the bread crumbs, pressing the bread crumbs into the chicken.
Freeze for 15 minutes.
Preheat oven to broil.
Add oil to a large, deep pan halfway up the side to 400°F (200°C).
Carefully lower the chicken disc into the oil with tongs, making sure it doesn’t splash. If the bottom is getting more color than the top, flip the patty extremely carefully and fry the other side until a deep golden brown.
Remove the chicken disc from the oil and transfer to a wire rack. Blot with paper towels to remove excess oil.
Add the tomato sauce to the fried chicken disc, spreading it in an even layer.
Lay the mozzarella over the sauce, then sprinkle with Parmesan over the top.
Broil for 5-8 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown.
Top with basil, slice, and serve.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

09-23-2020, 01:38 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
09-23-2020, 01:26 PMKeygan Wrote: Kinda fucked up to compare addiction to homophobia.

Mental illness is mental illness. Your preconceived notions on the subject don't get to decide what is a valid form of it.

Being a homophobic and a racist isn't a mental illness, it's just ignorance.

[Image: 3.png]

09-23-2020, 01:36 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Alright I got what I was trying to get out of this discussion. Slash's price is too high for teams to be able to add it to their cap.

I'll address the people who've replied to me recently and then I'm out of the thread.

1.) @ThatDamnWalrus if you're willing to admit the Black Lives Matter is an important movement which is not full of looters and rioters then I'm happy to drop my grudge against your past racism because that will have proved to me you understand the issue America has with its institutionalized racism.

2,) @dankoa I'm told you have had issues with addiction in the past. Racism and homophobia are not even close to identical issues, but I believe them to be mental illnesses like addiction is. If one is able to learn and put themselves on the correct path away from those isms and others then I believe that like we should accept those who have been able to stabilize themselves from addiction we should be willing to accept those who renounce their racism, homophobic, other isms then they have no incentive to change and our society will never improve. Hence the point about people being given a second chance.

3.) @JumpierPegasus I didn't mean to incorrectly insinuate that you were for the use of slurs with the creation of your player. I apologize for that, I'm glad to know that wasn't what happened.

:simonhmm:

I'll allow it thank you Cal

Anyway, good thunderdome-not-so-thunderdome people, nothing to scoff at here

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

09-23-2020, 01:39 PMJSS Wrote:
09-23-2020, 01:38 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Mental illness is mental illness. Your preconceived notions on the subject don't get to decide what is a valid form of it.

Being a homophobic and a racist isn't a mental illness, it's just ignorance.

^^^

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

I'm just here for the team

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

09-23-2020, 01:38 PMJSS Wrote:
09-23-2020, 01:23 PMMack Wrote: This site will and has forgiven many people for making mistakes.

Didn't you run King off the site after he came back from a hiatus, because you assumed he had multis? That's rich coming from you

I TD'd King for being the head of the recruitment team and doing BS recruiting for free TPE. King himself TD'd others. TD'ing someone isn't running them off the site. If they choose to quit after it...that says more about them.

Thanks for your question!

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

09-23-2020, 01:36 PMBuster Wrote:
09-23-2020, 01:28 PMtrella Wrote: This is all really upsetting to me.

Slash is a little shitter on the forum and hes a little shitter to a lot of people on here. He gives shit and takes just as much, if not more back. Im so tired of hearing all this slander on someone I consider a good friend of mine. Just because he spams “fuck detroit” or whatever on the forum doesn’t mean he’s a piece of shit.

The “explain” thunderdome was extremely warranted and in no way am I defending what he. That thread and that whole incident literally changed who he was as a person, changed his views. He didn’t fully realize the impact and gravity that word carried when he said that. I was his friend before and after that and I and anyone else who has been his friend can see that he’s changed as a person.

Anyone who has been in a voice call, played games with him, or even talked to him about non-shl shit can see that he’s just a dude like the rest of us.

@SlashACM I love you bro.

I don’t want to start a fight or anything but I’m curious. If you feel bad for him, why aren’t you figuring out your inactives to get the cap to sign him?

Maybe you have and idk but Tampa is the team to sign him.
In Tampa’s situation where we’re essentially paying 2+ teams considering all our send downs, we cant afford to sign a goalie for 6M, especially when we’re gonna be one of the bottom teams regardless of who’s in net. All of our IA’s are shitters, our cap is tied up in active players

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

09-23-2020, 01:36 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Alright I got what I was trying to get out of this discussion. Slash's price is too high for teams to be able to add it to their cap.

how dare you say this shit you fucking scum bag.I don’t give a fuck what you heard from an outside source, I don’t care what you believe either, because obviously you put that aside to be friends with slash, so you can literally go fuck yourself.

[Image: minadsslatt.png]

i better be on that thread team or else i'll be severely disappointed

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs