Wow bold!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Holy

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

This is gonna be interesting but thank you to @FuzzSHL for making this trade happen.

To be honest I asked for this deal, this is not anything against Fuzz or TDZ or anyone in LA but since stepping down and returning, being in LA has been weird for me. I feel weird being there with Fuzz as GM as I don’t want to also put any added pressure to him and I feel just being there did that. I was hoping after stepping down I would get a fresh start through the draft but 15 teams skipped me and I returned to LA which was great but still felt off, so I asked for the trade. This is his franchise now and he should have the freedom of being there without me watching his moves. I appreciate him making this deal happen.

To @JR95 and my new Platoon teammates I am very excited to becoming into the franchise. As my first step in 7 years into another SHL franchise I felt I needed to be somewhat selective and Baltimore has all the making of a franchise that I can see myself in. I love the new logo design (some bias) and I like the move to Baltimore. I’m excited to eventually begin my career in Baltimore once I’m done defending Nevada to a couple cups.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

09-25-2020, 10:52 PMWasty Wrote: This is gonna be interesting but thank you to @FuzzSHL for making this trade happen.

To be honest I asked for this deal, this is not anything against Fuzz or TDZ or anyone in LA but since stepping down and returning, being in LA has been weird for me. I feel weird being there with Fuzz as GM as I don’t want to also put any added pressure to him and I feel just being there did that. I was hoping after stepping down I would get a fresh start through the draft but 15 teams skipped me and I returned to LA which was great but still felt off, so I asked for the trade. This is his franchise now and he should have the freedom of being there without me watching his moves. I appreciate him making this deal happen.

To @JR95 and my new Platoon teammates I am very excited to becoming into the franchise. As my first step in 7 years into another SHL franchise I felt I needed to be somewhat selective and Baltimore has all the making of a franchise that I can see myself in. I love the new logo design (some bias) and I like the move to Baltimore. I’m excited to eventually begin my career in Baltimore once I’m done defending Nevada to a couple cups.
So Excited to have you on the squad!

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber

God damn it we didn't call it LAP-BAP?

Good luck in Baltimore, Wasty, glad I got to briefly bring you back lol

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2020, 01:36 AM by Count Chocula.)

You're still gonna make us all LAP team sigs tho right?

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

Enjoy buddy, i know this is what you wanted ♡

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Hyped to have you on the squad @Wasty. Was a pleasure back as the goalie of LAP many a season ago. Now to reunite on BAP is awesome. Bright future in Baltimore.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

YESSS!!!! @Wasty

This is weird.

I totally understand the desire to move on after being in such a strange position though following the end of your tenure as GM, all the best in your future endeavours Wasty and thanks for everything you did for this franchise and all the people that got to play on it over the years! And boy, how many years it have been...

BLAP

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Processed

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!