Create Account

S56 PT #5 - Halloween Party

ISFL PT - Must watch this for my costumes!

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

everybody came to the steelhawks party dressed as gabriel johnson it was a very scary experience i do not know what i would do if i were really in a room surrounded by multiple gabriel johnsons one is more than enough

gabriel johnson was not invited to the party but showed up halfway through anyway dressed as gabriel johnson and by the end of the party nobody was entirely sure which gabriel johnson was the real gabriel johnson

it was really spooky because i was supposed to ask ben waters for a ride home but because i wasnt sure which gabriel johnson was ben waters i asked the wrong gabriel johnson and it really was the real gabriel johnson

noting my mistake i fled the premises in full gabriel johnson regalia and was stopped by a fan on the street who asked for gabriel johnsons autograph so i wrote gabriel johnson on her forehead

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Wow when talking to stan Q next and halloween it should be very obvious what he is going to dress up as, since he dresses up the same for halloween every single year and that is because he is going to dress up as Ariana Grande the super star singer for who he is named after and he is going to be great. I mean who wouldn't want to be Ariana as she is the best pop singer (maybe better than taylor swift I don't know it is close) but stan q next goes all out and does the high pony tail and everything. Obviously he's going to be full in the outfit and probably going to match the outfits from her best song which is thank you next but also stan q next is named after it so obviously he has a particular passion for that and he's going to be the best one in the party and is very excited.

Halloween isn't really a party what Aumy Jr. celebrates, but since he lives in Colorado - now he has to do it. At least a bit...

Raptors team went full mode of being Raptors. Everyone dressed up as a dino. Specially, because it's SMJHL and next season multiple players will be in the big league. It's more than a family thing not just a simple celebration.

Halloween party will be on Colorado Raptors playing arena since it's their home. There will be a lot of food, drinks and other stuff. In the night, whole team went with cameras to do ''trick or treat''. When they came back to arena, they did training before Play-Offs, becasue team is in the zone to be ready for big tournament.

Owner of the best costume was our playing coach Sven Svenson. It was most realistic dino costume ever seen. It was looking like he was an actual dino. Not bad, right?

156 words

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

Atlanta's party was a fun affair for sure, it came around the same time as the end of the team's inaugural season so it was a good opportunity for the new team to get to know each other more off the ice after a tough season of play. Carlos came disguised as a T-Rex, he was hoping no one would notice he was actually wearing a stolen mascot suit from his day as a Colorado Raptor in the SMJHL.

The party was a blast with all the guys seemingly trying to cut loose before heading into the playoffs.

The night ended early for Brown though as he got spooked seeing what he thought was a couple of police officers coming into the building. He thought for sure they were here for the T-Rex suit so he quickly jumped out a window and ran back to his hotel.

Of course it was only a fellow player, disguised as a cop who had come in.

[Image: brown_team_siggy.png]

Usually when this one pops up I would say that Jon Forty One dresses up as someone that Keanu Reeves, my face claim, has played as like Bill from Bill & Ted or John Wick or Neo from the Matrix, you get the idea. But this year Jon dressed up as a Whale. Why a whale? Well, he went around the whole party pretending to be choking cause he is doing his impression of the Vancouver Whalers.

Jon is a rather petty individual sadly. His time on the Whalers was ruined and he has since cursed them with never winning. I have not followed the mnors in a long time but I do know they have not won a title since Jon won it for them. Really says a lot considering that team was absolutely scary and they have not had success. It is quite a weird but expensive costume so at the very least he put a lot of thought into his costume. Like the correct colour scheme and everything. How he thinks he'll be able to pee with no zipper remains to be seen though.

[187 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

I dressed as a bucket of KFC because I thought it would be funny given my name (Chimkin Tendy. Get it?) I thought the boys would get a kick out of it, but as it turns out, they had their own plans in store. All the guys came dressed as beach balls and thought they were REAL FUCKING FUNNY when they kept making constant jokes about how they could do whatever they wanted and I couldn’t stop them. Even Scoochie, who had worse stats than me this year, was in on it. I’m getting tired of the jokes. It’s not funny anymore. I get it. I suck. Thanks. So I retired to the bathroom with @.bojo 's cat, Pushkin, dropped acid, and had a conversation with Pushkin about the finer points thermodynamics and its effect on how we view space travel in this modern age. That cat is fuckin' smart, let me tell you. I awoke 72 hours later and Pushkin had puked on my face.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

[Image: Zapo-the-Halloween-Chef.png]

This was @CptSquall's costume. Our team didn't have a real party either due to covid, so we streamed everything online and this was part of Zapo's Halloween cooking show. Definitely one of the highlights.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

The Edmonton Blizzard had an absolute rager of a halloween party this season. In light of the recent COVID pandemic they opted to embrace it rather than fight it and did a COVID themed event. Future hall of famer Tony Pepperoni showed up as a plague doctor. He went all out, apparently putting a lot of long hours in to sewing the hood, gown and mask all by himself. Troung made an appearance as well wearing a pandemic safety suit. Much like Tony he did not disappoint as this was no cheap Halloween special. Apparently he knew a "guy" that looked him up with a legit suit. The last notable costume and arguably the fan favorite was Jean Paul who showed up, or should I say rolled up, in a giant hamster ball. While a bit annoying to move around the room you had to give credit to the dude for committing to the bit and staying inside the ball. He even installed a lil' flap so he could snag snacks and drinks. The drinks didn't turn out so well if he had to move again.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

With a team name like Renegades, it's rather easy to find costumes that fit the team theme.  About a third of the team was dressed up as pirates from Pirates of the Caribbean, another third dressed up as bikers from Sons of Anarchy and the last third dressed up as characters out of Mad Max.  There was plenty of food and safe for work beverages (although it did seem like someone spiked the punch bowl) and of course there was a huge heated discussion about which group of warriors would come out on top in an all out war.  Mad Max has the most vehicles, although SOA has very maneuverable bikes and plenty of guns to go around. The Pirate crew of course have cannons, but they are heavy and cumbersome and slow to reload, so sadly, the Pirate group (of which I was a part) would likely be the first ones destroyed.  I'd probably have to put my money on the Mad Max crew since they wouldn't even really need to shoot at the motorcycles but just run over them. Everybody went home with a bag full of candy (and an upset stomach) and great fun was had by all.  That is until the bag skate the next morning.   Let's just say that wasn't pretty and leave it at that.

[Image: hudson.png]

In honour of the new rebrand to Minnesota, the team had a group costume made for all the players and send-downs. This included a gold plated crown, bedazzled with purple jewels, long green robes with fur all around the trim at the bottom and around the hood, and of course the gold sceptre with that same purple from the jewels embedded in the staff. But Devin Basher was attending the Vancouver Whalers Halloween party, not Minnesota's. He considered wearing his new Monarchs get up, but wanted something that would be less heavy, and fewer items to keep track of. He instead chooses to get a frog hat and stroll into the party as Kermit the Frog. He has an okay Kermit voice impression so talks like him all evening. Fellow player Jason Desrouleaux is there of course in an all-white suit, reminiscent of the MTV VMAs in 2014. Dale Miller is dressed as a dwarf that fits his short stature. Overall we all had great fun :D Happy Halloween !

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Well since this year's Blizzard Halloween party isn't going to be as great because of Corona, I'm going to talk about last year's Blizzard party. McIntyre and Tuck decided they would dress up as Batman and Robin but they both assumed that they would be batman so they both showed up to the party as batman. Connor Tanner came dressed up as the GM which got some good laughs. Pepperoni got a little too tipsy and sat on Jean-Paul Boivin. Pepperoni was quite adamant it was not his fault because who dresses up as a chair for Halloween. Boivin was upset because it was obvious that the chair did not fit with the interior design of James Truong's house who was obviously going for a minimalistic look and he would never have a tacky upholstered chair. Cooler heads did prevail as James (who was dressed up as Luke Skywalker) intervened and made everyone start playing Jackbox games. The night ended with a best costume award which Julio Tokolosh won with his eerily realistic cow costume.

[181 words]

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Happy Halloween! Slap McShotty came to the team Halloween Party dressed like a hockey puck. After a few "shots" of Pink Whitney and hand sanitizer he was having a grand old time at the party. Mitchell arrived and he was acting like it was his first time having a drink. He was dressed like Borat, and I had never seen him talk to a woman in my time with the Pack, and he was awfully forward and verbal towards some of the wives and girlfriends of his teammates. I don't blame him, he's not used to it, and alcohol is the great social lubircractor of the world.

Most interestingly had to be Dominic Montgomery. Dom was dressed like a big taco, and kept yelling at everyone that it was Taco Tuesday. I don't know why that was relevant, but it was apparent that Dom wanted us to enjoy our tex-mex at the team party.

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Hello, Luffy Richard here, and I had a blast at the Halloween party. Did you guys know they make pumpkin beer? yeah, its disgusting. I didn't drink any of that. I had myself good wholesome American Bourbon. Anyways. I wore my fancy turtle costume because turtles are the best creature on this entire planet. We had a pretty chill time in the Whalers parking lot, I convinced Sato @Dextaria that in Canada for Halloween, people dress up as their favorite Canadian historical figure, and that it was polite to learn as many facts as possible about that person. Also that there would be a quiz at the end of the night and if you didn't pass you didn't get candy. So Sato dresses as Stan Rogers as learns the lyrics to "Northwest Passage" and he goes around the parking lot singing the sons, and people join in, and he also memorized this haunting soliloquy about Rogers tragic death at the age of thirty-three and he was so convincing that a lot of the children that came through the little haunted harvest thingy we threw in the whalers parking lot believed he was the ghost of Stan Rogers. Also some of the more inebriated guests. All of these believers got together and sang one of the most beautiful renditions of "Northwest Passage" the Great White North had ever heard. After all that was done, and people were leaving teary-eyed, I informed Sato that he missed the quiz so I got all his candy.

Great success.

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]

Fileworker PT pass.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!