Create Account

S56 PT #5 - Halloween Party

Since everyone on the team is presumably planning their own party, let's talk about the one Gunnar is having at his place. It's a themed Halloween party, and this year, the theme is dogs. Everyone is required to dress up as a different kind of dog. It can be a fictional dog or a real dog and the costume doesn't have to be really elaborate but you have to at least have some dog ears on. The party food is all dog themed, some of that fun puppy chow stuff made out of chex mix, bone-shaped cookies, and the whole party soundtrack is a bunch of songs with the word "dog" in it. It's a really good time except oh no dammit Gunnar just realized that's a furry party and he's not throwing a furry party for his teammates so scratch all of that, we're going to have an ordinary speakeasy themed party to honor our Chicago mobster heritage.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

The Toronto North Stars Halloween party was last Saturday. The highlight of the night was Danny Marston and Rhys Pritchard’s costumes. Marsont, who had the only fight of the year for the North Stars, dressed as Wayne from Letterkenny and Rhys complimented Danny’s costume with his Darry costume. Harry Carpet showed up dressed as General Manager ML. Carpet’s costume would have been better received if Ursin Zimmerman didn’t have the same idea, and also dressed up as his GM. Axel Meszaros decided that it would be funny to dress as a referee. It wasn’t. Scoochie Stratton dressed up as a broken playoff bracket that of course didn’t include the North Stars. Among the other costumes the highlights were Bobby Lane as Dr. Anthony Fauci, Taylor Johansson as the Tiger King, Ruslan Zaporozhets as a 1920’s bartender complete with a perfect mustache, and First-Name Last-Name as the gecko from the Geico commercials. All agreed that the party was the best that the North Stars had ever thrown.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone Atlanta Inferno Team Halloween Party.
[Image: 200.gif]
Upon first entering the Ballroom, where the team halloween party was being hosted, it become very apparent what was the popular costume among the Inferno. Everyone, and I mean everyone, was dressed up as the real Micool132 (Nathan Explosion btw). The staff at the venue were not only puzzled by this, they became worried about the teams actions and reported the actions of event to the local authorities. The staff was also puzzled by other things the players did, no one drank more than one (1) beer, Moore refused to drink anything unless it was a home made mead like wine made within the couple months.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

For the Quebec City Citadelles, what started out as a joke conversation earlier in the year became an actual Halloween party. One teammate had asked "have you ever noticed there are three types of people on Halloween: those who dress up to an insane high-effort degree, those who dress up like slutty versions of things, and those who put minimal effort into a costume and are just there for chocolate and alcohol?" From there, a conversation turned into a debate as to how accurate this conversation was, and what constituted a high/low effort costume, at what was considered slutty. Which led to the Citadelles landing on theirer current theme: Slutty costumes of things that are not slutty at all. No typical costumes, like nurses or cats, but off-the wall costume ideas that are then made slutty for no apparent reason. Jonas Caspari went for the popular slutty shrubbery costume, while other members of the team dressed in costumes soon to be very popular, like the slutty bag of dog food, slutty Charlie Brown, slutty crippling depression, slutty grandmother Willow from Pocahontas, and the eventual costume party winner, slutty student loans.

Berserkers Citadelles Wolfpack Panthers  Switzerland

It happened again. Every single year, the St. Louis Scarecrows have an awesome Halloween Party. The team really goes all out for it. We can bring our families and have a skate, but they ALSO turn the entire rink into a haunted house. There’s a less scary half for the kids, and then on the other side? Pure mayhem. Like, have to sign a waiver type stuff. Okay fine, there’s a “middle ground” too, but who cares about that? Anyway, as legend has it, once every few years just about everyone on the team independently thinks they’re funny and they dress as a Scarecrow. This was that year. We had a lot of our players in attendance and most of them were Scarecrows. Some were friendly, others went the horror route. The weirdest thing is that nobody plans it apparently. I of course, didn’t dress as a Scarecrow. Nope, Xavier Doom went as Icelandic hockey legend Gunner Stahl. The party, regardless, was a huge hit. I look forward to next year already! (172)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Well, you see, there is always a bunch of shenanigans that go on in Anchorage, and when there is a Halloween party, the shenanigans skyrocket. This year, Vladmir Petrov hosted a Haunted house, with a party in the back, and most of the players showed up. Vladmir was dressed up as a hanging man, and due to some nice work with his team he hired, he was able to look as if he was actually hanging from the ceiling, and boy did some players get scared. There was some other hooplah that happened, but honestly, the most important one was the fellowships that were strengthened during this time. Don’t forget the loads of drinking that happened after the fact, and the pizza that was specially shipped from Chicago to Anchorage to make sure that everything was done well. Man, these Anchorage Teammates really know how to have a wonderful time and make the Petrov’s feel loved.

(156 words)

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

a Halloween party in chicago all of us are like 21+ so its booze drugs and not too many costumes. the locker room decorated in empty shot glasses and tables full of snow ( you know whats up lmao ) it is my player Damien Vertigos first Halloween party but it was more like a party. nothing was really happening except constant shots. the best costume went to me of course because I am the only one who dressed up. I came as the red astronaut from among us. I slammed emergency meeting ( a staples that was easy button ) and they would bring me shots of tequila captain morgans smirnoff and bircardi. I am certain mat smith my goaltender draftee buddy was high on all the drugs. at the end of the day the party was wild and the Chicago syndicates Halloween party was alcohol drugs and no costumes. A mans party I guess you could say.

155 words

The Nevada Battleborn hosted a team Halloween party during the 1st round of the SMJHL playoffs to celebrate their first round bye. Phillip Weaver showed up dressed as Ash Ketchum from Pokemon, with his wife dressed up as Misty and their 3 kids as Pikachu, Squirtle and Hitmochan. Phillip was glad he brought his kids along but had to keep covering their eyes whenever co-gm @Nokazoa walked by dressed as a giant phallus. Their was a haunted house set up where @Arayvenn was dressed up as chainsaw wielding murderer and he definitely had the desired effect with Mrs. Weaver having to get the little Squirtle an outfit change after having the pee scared out of her. The Monster Mash played on an endless loop through out the party and in the end though it was @Andy who went away with the best costume award. The defensemen was wearing a Chewbacca mask.

[Image: Qfss7w7.png]      [Image: 8yB62LM.png]
[Image: W19eaver.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2020, 03:57 PM by FlappyGiraffe.)

[Image: vDE1Dd9.png]

Grape Fruit, RART, and Kozlov out trick or treating

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

(This post was last modified: 10-29-2020, 04:52 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

This year Brady McIntyre is going to an Altanta Inferno halloween party with his good friends @hotdog @Blastmeaway @Leppish @Carlos @Moosecop @iamslm22 @goldenglutes @Eggy216 @Mavfatha @Jabs @Briedaqueduc and the rest of the Inferno! It was really exciting because there were a lot of awesome plans. Before going he had to put on his costume, non other than Guy Fieri of Diners, Drive Ins and Dives. He went to a salon to get those trademarked frosted tips, a secondhand store to buy the sexy flame shirt and then made sure to pick up a pair of sunglasses to really tie the outfit together.

When McIntyre arrived at the halloween party he was greeted by DeMaricus Smyth at the door who happened to be dressed up in a flame shirt, sun glasses and wouldn't you know it frosted tips. Stepping into the house Eko Van Otter had claimed the comfiest chair in the living room for the evening where he was chilling on his phone. His costume was a flame shirt, sunglasses and frosted tips. Nobody else had arrived yet but just then there was a ring at the door. Who could it be but the entire rest of the Atlanta Inferno in their own sunglasses and flame shirts with frosted tips. Sexiest mother fuckers in all of Georgia I'd say.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2020, 09:20 PM by kenvald.)

With the pandemic that's going around New England Wolfpack's Halloween part was slightly different this year. No, surprisingly it was not a virtual party. Everyone that could and wanted to make it were invited. However, there were some rules that guests needed to follow were they to not get kicked out.

The biggest rule was that a costume was mandatory. And by that I don't mean that just putting on a funny hat was good enough. No, you needed a full size costume with 100% face coverage except for your eyes. Oh, and you were not allowed to ever take off your mask. This lead to some confusion and questions about how we were to consume the punch and spookily decorated muffins. Well, everyone simply had to figure it out. What ended up happening was that most of us grabbed a handful of snacks and drinks and headed to a bathroom stall. Which had become the community dining room since you were allowed to take of your mask when in a stall at least.

Unfortunately this also meant that we really couldn't recognize one another. So I'm not sure exactly who showed up. Except Ethan Price(@Zomp), of course. I knew who he was the moment he entered. Opting for a homemade robot costume taped together from Whiteclaw boxes.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Well Halloween is always a fun holiday. Dressing up is a really fun time and obviously you want to make sure that you have a great costume ahead. For Thomas Vanice (my player) that is a tough one. Halloween is not particularly huge in his home country of Austria though it has gotten much bigger in the most recent years with internationals moving here and the internet spreading things much further. But as a kid, Vanice was much more used to dressing up for a different holiday - Fasching - or carnival as Americans might say. For this particular party, Thomas Vanice has found a decent outfit though and will go dressed up as Finn from Adventure time, a show he started watching recently, plus it's a very easy outfit to pull off for this party. Some of his teammates also had great outfits, such as Thanos, a vampire, Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang theory and one person came dressed up as a tree. It was a really fun party and everyone enjoyed themselves.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

ISFL Affiliate PT

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

This might be a big bummer, but this year Darrow skipped the Seattle Halloween party this year. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, Cassius hasn’t been able to travel home to Germany to visit his family for several seasons now. With Seattle’s unfortunate failure to make the playoffs and some recent restrictions getting lifted, Darrow finally has had the chance to head back to see his mother, Gemma, sister, Hanna, her husband, Erich, and his nephews Finn and Luca. Cassius has never had the chance to meet Luca yet, who just recently turned 1. His shock at how big young Finn has gotten is palpable; he hasn’t seen the young tot since he was a babe!

They’ll be celebrating Luca’s first real Halloween and pumpkin festival in their town. His teammates would be shocked to see Cassius with his family—while never having fatherly instincts, he is a wonderful, kind, and caring uncle to his nephews. His sister even talked him into wearing a homemade carrot costume she sewed for the occasion to go along with a veritable vegetable party—Luca in a pumpkin costume, Finn as a pea pod (with removable peas!), Erich dressed as a potato, and Hanna as a stalk of green onions.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

The Battleborn had a Halloween party in Las Vegas which means the standard levels of strippers and drugs for Sin City but they kept it under control. Most of the team came in some form of costume, like Raivo Helminen who came as Will Ferrell's character from the Eurovision movie and Phillip Weaver who was a sexy lumberjack. Tanjiro Kamado and Grandmaster Funk collaborated to come in as the creepy twins from the Shining and C.K. Supernaw was what we can only assume was some grungy rocker from the 80s, though he might have just not had a costume on. Rock Strongo came in a Leafs jersey with a Stanley Cup which I guessed was him from another dimension. Overall it was a good time and lots of food and drink was consumed and more candy then any group of athletes should ever eat but it was a nice time for all and everyone enjoyed themselves.

Word Count: 156

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]