Create Account

Poll: Should we keep grading the articles?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Media Payout Poll!!!

Reply with why you chose this, if you don't, your vote doesn't count.

I personally liked this as you guys get an inside look at the grading and I truly believe I saw a really good quality of articles this week, also it didn't take down pay too much...

I'll post the payments later tonight when I have time Smile

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

More reasonable pay. Feedback on your work. Everything is going good in my opinion!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

If it's not too much work for you guys in the long-run, then yes Smile

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Yes. It forces people to actually put effort into their articles, instead of JUST word boosting. Which makes for better media reading.

I think we should keep the new system. We get better media articles with this system.

> Hire more graders
> Make more reasonable and interesting grading scale

I voted yes, I like to earn my pay not just write some half assed article and get full pay.

Quote:Originally posted by vintagerockstar@Oct 1 2012, 01:05 PM
> Hire more graders
> Make more reasonable and interesting grading scale

I voted yes, I like to earn my pay not just write some half assed article and get full pay.

Basically this.

There's a bunch of subcategories within the ones I write, so there's a lot of factors that go in like content etc.

Also, I've been suggested to get another grader but I'm okay right now because I'm managing to grade every article, and it's the same pace I would do it with the old system, but now you know when I pay it. I always do the articles real time Tongue

My complaints are well documented, not so much a problem with the system but, with respect to JPens time, if he doesn't have enough of it then it's important to have a system that is fair.

Also I sense that bias is working against me at this point so, there's that.

Quote:Originally posted by CyanWinters@Oct 1 2012, 02:24 PM
My complaints are well documented, not so much a problem with the system but, with respect to JPens time, if he doesn't have enough of it then it's important to have a system that is fair.

Also I sense that bias is working against me at this point so, there's that.

Last week was especially hectic for me with a couple projects due, but I'll obviously have more time. And the system doesn't really matter considering I'd mark it the same time with either system Wink

The grading is looking good... and the quality of articles have improved... but is that because we finally have something to talk about... I think thats why.

My problem is jman hates me Tongue and he didn't make me a new sig that he said he would when I got drafted lol Tongue

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Voted yes. Love the new system. Now let's all take advantage and run JMan into the ground so he has to hire more graders Wink

Quote:Originally posted by DaveSmith@Oct 1 2012, 02:48 PM
The grading is looking good... and the quality of articles have improved... but is that because we finally have something to talk about... I think thats why.

My problem is jman hates me Tongue and he didn't make me a new sig that he said he would when I got drafted lol Tongue

Lolz Wink I only make for Impact or Rage players now

Just kidding, my photoshop trial ran out so I'm waiting to get the full version, may get today

and I don't hate you

Quote:Originally posted by JmanPens19@Oct 1 2012, 03:59 PM

Lolz Wink I only make for Impact or Rage players now

Just kidding, my photoshop trial ran out so I'm waiting to get the full version, may get today

and I don't hate you

Not my fault they didn't draft me Tongue lol

hahaha - it's all good man... Just bugging ya!

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Just ge tthe payouts done :D

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]