Create Account

S57 Maine Timber Interested Prospects Thread

1. What kind of a player are you building? Is there an FHM archetype you are trying to follow?

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.

6. Cats or dogs?

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

1. What kind of a player are you building? Is there an FHM archetype you are trying to follow?

Powerforward C

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no)

A little

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage?

Up to my SHL GM

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier?

Lol I better be good or my GM will be mad

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord aswell, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.

On a scale of 1-10 somewhere between 1 and 10

6. Cats or dogs?

Not a furry sorry

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

#A-Rye Izzy
Profile - https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=111138
Updates - https://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=111151

Hello!

I'd like to build a strong all around 2 way defender with dynamic offensive upside.

Yes i have a few seasons of FHM experience.

I will probably stay 3 full seasons.

#A-Rye is a good bet for 2,000 tpe

Very much, im quite active on discord and the site.

6. Cats or dogs?
Love both! but i like cats alittle better.

If i ever had a chance to play for the Timber, you would get my best!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I am a Right Wing, but outside of that, I want to see how my first season goes before making any crazy attribute decisions. I plan on using my Rookie Redistribution at the end of the season to change my abilities to something that better suits my player. If I had to pick anything I might be an "Up and Down Winger".

Not outside of watching the streams

I am comfortable being in the SMJHL as long as it takes for an SHL team to see me as a useful member of the team. I am comfortable working my way up over time. After all, it is up to the SHL team when they call me up, might as well make it worth their while.

I'm the "Taskmaster" so I will be doing all my TPE tasks to get better throughout the season, no use playing if you aren't gonna work to be a better player

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord as well, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.

I like to be as much of a community player as a team player, I'm still in every team discord I've ever joined in PBE and ISFL, bjkman#0426

6. Cats or dogs?

Meow!

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]

I want to build an assist-first player who's the table setter for the offense.  Assists, assists, and more assists.

Nope but I'm open to learning

I'm going to leave that up to my SHL team. I'd prefer to get called up sooner rather than later, but every situation is different.  As long as there's transparency, I can't imagine there'll be any issues with me and my coaches.

I'm a max earner in PBE and ISFL and that's what I plan to do here.

In the server right now and I'm really enjoying it so far

6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Defencive-focused defence first, possibly expanding into a 2-way player

I do not. Love as much advice as I can get.

No rush, really up to my SHL gm's I guess.

Top o' the class. Enough time to max earn I hope.

Sivart#9607 - yup, for sure.

6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs

[Image: regsivart.gif]
[Image: SyiOY8U.png] [Image: rwqM7d3.png]

A fighter primarily. Went with the agitator arch to start with.

0 experience, I would absolutely need help with my build lol

I honestly don't care either way. I would like to have a tough player.

I won't be top level. I'll do all the tasks I can but won't be earning much money outside of rookie tasks and contracts.

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord as well, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP.
yeah, I'm very discord active. inverted#8008

6. Cats or dogs?
dogs,

I'm going for a "goon who can actually play hockey." Idk if there is a direct FHM equivalent, but I picked Punish Defenseman from the player builder.

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager?
I do not.

I'll do what's best for my teams. If my majors team says they need me, I'll probably go up. If they don't, I'll stay down. I'm just along for the ride.

I'll do basically everything I can except earning a ton of cash. So, basically as good as I can be, but probably not max coaching every year.

A fair bit, for sure. Amidships#9779

6. Cats or dogs?
Both are good honestly. I prefer dogs, though.

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

Powerforward centerman. Think Ryan Getzlaf/Pierre-Luc Dubois types

I know the basics of FHM attributes but build-help and recommendations are always nice

I'll play at least 3 seasons in the SMJHL, maybe 4.

I should be around or close to a top earner. I expect to atleast get to 1900 TPE.

I would say that I'm fairly active in discord. I'm not in there all day or anything but I check pretty much every time I look at my phone. JT3#5671

6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs but I like both. I actually only have a cat right now due to apartment living (and it's too damn cold here to take a dog for a walk a few times a day lol)

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2020, 12:12 AM by r0tzbua.)

I'm trying to build a defenceman that can hold his own in the back but can quickly rush forward and put the puck thing into the net thing.

Nope, none at all.

I'm ok with what's best for the team(s) that drafted me. I'm ok with staying down totally and don't need to be called up too early.

Since it's my second league and I have a lot of jobs in the ISFL I don't intend to be top of my class in earning, but I will probably still hold my own and be a good, consistent earner.

Since Discord is always open when I'm at work I can participate throughout the day. r0tzbua#7687

6. Cats or dogs?
KITTIES AND DOGGOS AND ALL THE ANIMALS

[Image: gREvMiW.png]
Canada Timber  Jean-Jacques François Jacques-Jean || S74  Timber Canada
Austria Barracuda Kraken  Finn von Murphenstein || S57 - S72  Kraken Barracuda Austria 

2-way Offenseman

No, but I know a guy. just kidding I know what I'm doing mostly

I'll hang around for 4 seasons.

All the way, straight to the top baby.

Too much, honestly. Ruihu#7327

6. Cats or dogs?

both, but don't tell my cat that.

Player: Roboute Guilliman
1. What kind of a player are you building? Is there an FHM archetype you are trying to follow? I have the base stats as a sniper ish. But have banked the rest of my TPE I want to be a player that fills whatever roll the team needs. So ill focus my build wherever the coach needs. 

2. Do you have any previous experience with the Franchise Hockey Manager? (we are just interested whether we need to help you with the builds, don't be afraid to put in no) A bit but I also know someone whos been doing this for a while so they have helped. 

3. Do you have any plans regarding SHL? Do you prefer staying down or will you try to push your way up into the main stage? I want to see how far I can take this player. My last one was a dud because I didnt have time to invest in him but I have more time now. 

4. How much time do you expect to be putting into the league? Do you think you will be the top of the class guy or someone who takes it a bit easier? I expect to put in a couple hours a week. Like earlier I want to try to do the best I can and see where I end up. 

5. How much do you think you would participate in our Discord LR? Also if possible include the link to your discord as well, so we can invite you if we draft you ASAP. Hazack [Luke]#3752 Im on discord daily and use it for communication a lot. I would participate as much as I can but im also a Grad student so player growth comes first discord chat comes after that. 

6. Cats or dogs? Dogs because cats suck.

Agitating / Punishing D

Yes

I'll probably stay 4 seasons, depends if the dumb co-gm of the SHL team I'll go to calls me up.

I'm aiming for the same activity as my last player, maybe better?

I'd be around.

6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

Just looking to build an all-star goalie

Pretty limited knowledg but I've played plenty lol

I'm planning to play 4 SMJHL seasons for sure

I really want to hit the 2k club with this player, so that's where I'm aiming.

I'm pretty active on discord, but I tend to follow and not lead conversation so much

6. Cats or dogs?

I'm allergic to both :(

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

RW sniper

no

idk/c

i will be active and max earn

i would talk zeagle1#0007

6. Cats or dogs?

big dogs> cats> small dogs 

[Image: 4x2jj4a.gif]
S58 Elias Armia Award Winner