Create Account

How to defect?

11-17-2020, 11:13 AMtrella Wrote: @SlashACM @esilverm @efiug we got another COTM

i'm not sure if we should go with this or kmatt(t)

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

11-17-2020, 11:28 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: imagine having 1,000 TPE and being upset that you're a 3rd liner. Pretty sure all of our 3rd liners are 1400

I would agree, but when I am a 2.5 star player, who over the last few seasons has been the top 2/3 winger by over 2 stars on the next winger. The team is .5 players getting playing time over a 2.5 star player, its not a situation where I am demanding 1st line,PP1 kiss my ass. All I have ever asked for is playing time comparative to my TPE/stars + chemistry. If I was a 400TPE player getting 4min a game on the 4th, I would have zero issue. Instead i have been put on the 3rd line, ignored and not moved to make chemistry for the last 2 seasons, did a bit better in S54 but still not relative to my rating, compared to those playing above me.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

11-17-2020, 11:46 AMbluesfan55 Wrote:
11-17-2020, 11:13 AMtrella Wrote: @SlashACM @esilverm @efiug we got another COTM

i'm not sure if we should go with this or kmatt(t)
definitely this

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

11-17-2020, 11:07 AMNUCK Wrote:
11-17-2020, 10:58 AMGCool Wrote: For those curious, relivegate could easily be an entire SHL History podcast episode.

I will go public and do that! I will tell everyone the behind the scenes truths and only a small few know the real truth.

Its far deeper than you think.

What's the real truth? I am intrigue Hmm

So yes if you wanted out of your current country, you would have to ask to be left off the roster for two seasons and that comes down to your gms actually doing it. 9/10 they should listen but I don't believe they have to which I would like to see added somewhere in the rules. An opt out for international play. Tbh Canada was essentially forced to let WT sit out but when he came back I also told him he could transfer out since he sat out two seasons. Thank God he stayed.

Also the slur isn't the way to go. Most of this probably wasn't the way to go. Have you tried talking to your fed heads about your issues? Ideally they'd have explained why you play where you play in their lines and where you all could go from there.

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

Damn it’s been almost a good 20 seasons since I remember a good Nuck temper tantrum

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

If I didnt have a Latvian flag as a tattoo, I would have gotten shit kicked by 5 people in the S56 tournament. They accused me of wanting to transfer and were about to pound me good until I showed them my tatty. As soon as they seen it, they apologized and walked away.

True story

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

11-17-2020, 12:43 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: If I didnt have a Latvian flag as a tattoo, I would have gotten shit kicked by 5 people in the S56 tournament. They accused me of wanting to transfer and were about to pound me good until I showed them my tatty. As soon as they seen it, they apologized and walked away.

True story

incredible stuff here

Shoudda drafted better

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

ok boomer

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

11-17-2020, 10:44 AMNUCK Wrote:
11-17-2020, 10:29 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Would you say you want to "relive" yourself of your duties as a member of Team Latvia?

You and Gcool are just a couple pieces of shit, making fun of my spelling still. It's been years and your still beating that dead dog, you must feel big!
Being a bad speller is a crime

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

11-17-2020, 12:47 PMmicool132 Wrote: Shoudda drafted better

Shoudda drafted better

[Image: lebbish.gif]

11-17-2020, 10:44 AMNUCK Wrote:
11-17-2020, 10:29 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Would you say you want to "relive" yourself of your duties as a member of Team Latvia?

You and Gcool are just a couple pieces of shit, making fun of my spelling still. It's been years and your still beating that dead dog, you must feel big!
Hey I'd rather feel big than feel like being gay is a crime

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

pathetic outburst from a grown ass man

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

11-17-2020, 02:02 PMLeppish Wrote:
11-17-2020, 12:47 PMmicool132 Wrote: Shoudda drafted better

Shoudda drafted better
Shoudda drafted better

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]