Create Account

How to defect?

Oh boy Ruutu is back for another ban!

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

11-17-2020, 06:45 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote:
11-17-2020, 06:04 PMNUCK Wrote: When I say Old timers, I am only referring to the ones like JP who use relive every chance they get.

I thought I'd have a little fun Nucky me ol chap

I decided to see what you mean by using relive every chance I get. I decided to first comb through my post history. I reached page 92 of my post history without finding a single use of the word "relive" other than this thread

Then I did an advanced search for the word relive and my username. Seen below:

[Image: unknown.png]

Since the popular CAL-MAN thread I see 3 possible threads, MAXIMUM I could have posted a relive joke. I hopped into the Dankoa thread because, first of all, I thoroughly believe the title but mostly I didn't want to bother with the 34 pager

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2432763

This instance isn't even me saying it but only me quoting a meme of it

Then I hopped into the 34 pager and did find one instance in that thread (from 2018, 2 years ago)

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2481628

So I apologize Nuck for dragging your name through the mud so often, it really appears I have done a number on your reputation when I used the word "relive" 2 whole times since it happened almost 3 years ago (January 2018). You've had 760 posts since then for me to make comments on so from the bottom of my heart, I can only say sorry for memeing about 0.2% of them

Classic JP bullying tactics. Don't you have numbers to crunch ya NERD.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

JP is a fuckin' bully

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

11-17-2020, 06:53 PMBasedMinkus Wrote:
11-17-2020, 06:45 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote: I thought I'd have a little fun Nucky me ol chap

I decided to see what you mean by using relive every chance I get. I decided to first comb through my post history. I reached page 92 of my post history without finding a single use of the word "relive" other than this thread

Then I did an advanced search for the word relive and my username. Seen below:

[Image: unknown.png]

Since the popular CAL-MAN thread I see 3 possible threads, MAXIMUM I could have posted a relive joke. I hopped into the Dankoa thread because, first of all, I thoroughly believe the title but mostly I didn't want to bother with the 34 pager

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2432763

This instance isn't even me saying it but only me quoting a meme of it

Then I hopped into the 34 pager and did find one instance in that thread (from 2018, 2 years ago)

https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid2481628

So I apologize Nuck for dragging your name through the mud so often, it really appears I have done a number on your reputation when I used the word "relive" 2 whole times since it happened almost 3 years ago (January 2018). You've had 760 posts since then for me to make comments on so from the bottom of my heart, I can only say sorry for memeing about 0.2% of them

Classic JP bullying tactics. Don't you have numbers to crunch ya NERD.

Accounting takes a backseat to FACTS and LOGIC Cool

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

11-17-2020, 06:48 PMAcsolap Wrote: Oh boy Ruutu is back for another ban!

and not a tear was shed

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

@JumpierPegasus it is tax season. I am calling your firm and reporting you.

[Image: rotti.gif]

11-17-2020, 06:53 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote:
11-17-2020, 06:53 PMBasedMinkus Wrote: Classic JP bullying tactics. Don't you have numbers to crunch ya NERD.

Accounting takes a backseat to FACTS and LOGIC  Cool

But the numbers never lie.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

This thread should really be called "How to Deflect' from Nuck working so hard to pretend he didn't say being gay should be a crime

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

11-17-2020, 06:43 PMJayWhy Wrote: Man, you really can't handle people using one word as a joke about you? Do you realize the amount of copypastas about me or from me there are? Do you realize the amount of jokes that get thrown at me constantly?

The way to stop them is to be a respectable and normal member. If you earn their respect, they stop mocking you. Instead, you throw tantrums and then run away and hide. Just like you did back then when it started. You did something wrong, and rather than own it, you cried and ran. And then you came back and people hadn't forgotten that was the last time they saw you, and so you again ran off rather than make a name for yourself for something else.

Well, you've likely accomplished it this time. But instead of being that relived guy, you get to be that homophobic guy who freaked out because he was playing 3rd line in a fake league that goes for what like a week or two and couldn't handle that. You again come off as this narcissistic piece of garbage. Put your head down, make suggestions without spewing shit and do things that people can point at and say "oh hey that's a Nuck thing, he's an okay guy." That's how you get past it. That's how you stop it. That's how I got past mine. That's why Hallsy is respected by many here. That's why there are members with checkered pasts doing fine. We owned it, we said that was us then and this is us now, and we made ourselves into something more than that instead of boohooing and running hoping it just goes away.

Chainsaw go brrrr

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

11-17-2020, 06:22 PMjRuutu Wrote: [Image: zemrw9j.png]

actually laughing out loud

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Couldn’t you just like, not pay attention to the tournament and leave the lr instead of spouting racial slurs?

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

11-17-2020, 06:22 PMjRuutu Wrote: [Image: zemrw9j.png]
Me when SHL community brainwashes me to not be homophobic

NOOOOOOOO

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

11-17-2020, 06:56 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote: This thread should really be called "How to Deflect' from Nuck working so hard to pretend he didn't say being gay should be a crime

The irony of reliving this is not lost on me.

Nuck if you buck

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Can we defect to a font color that makes user names actually legible on the dark forum skin?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page