Create Account

S57 mPT #2 - the hall of fame where is it

The Hall of Fame should be located in the most iconic hockey city. It should be located in the birthplace of professional hockey. When a person makes their pilgrimage to the HoF, it should be located at the mecca of hockey, a place that oozes hockey and makes one feel finally at home. The Hockey Hall of Fame should be located in Texas.

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]
[Image: duderino.gif]

Clint Eastwood, Jun 10 2018,  09:36 AM Wrote:Can't buy love, but love can buy a lot.

[Image: shlhof.jpg]

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=66ef0174&is=66edaff4&hm=69...e3ef77306&]

I think the SHL Hall of Fame should be in the greatest sports city of them all, Boston, Massachusetts. It is home to the greatest sports teams and sports city, so why would it not be located in Boston, MA. Any other reason would be really silly to see.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

SHL Hall of Fame should be located in Winnipeg. Not for biased reasons, but because that's where the first Cup was won, and thus should be considered the birthplace of the entire game arbitrarily Tongue

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Former Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger -  Aurora  Stars

I believe the SHL Hall of Fame should be located at 48°10'00.0"N 100°10'00.0"W. Why? Because that is the most central point of the continent of North America. Located about 6 miles west of Balta in Pierce County, North Dakota. I actually think the exact spot is over a small lake, but that’s fine. It wouldn’t be the first time mankind destroyed nature for their own personal gain.

[Image: JUSSI-MUTOU-SPOTLIGHT-450-X336.gif?ex=66...7c6f9955f&]
[Image: 29XRi31.png]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]

I think the Hall of Fame should be in Eggy's basement.  It would be a great compliment to all the MLP posters and memorabilia.  Tez's basement would also be acceptable.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

The SHL Hall of Fame should be in Las Vegas. It has some history in the SHL (The Kings were there forever ago), but it's ALSO a fantastic destination for everyone to visit. Vegas is awesome, so its worth going to, where as if it were in Cheyanne, Wyoming, wtf would you do there after a 5 hour tour? Kill yourself probably. But in Vegas? Always awesome stuff to be doing.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Put the hall of fame in the small town of City, Germany. Jimmy won't stop talking to me about how much he wants a hall of fame in his birth city City. It would mean the world to his lil hockey boy heart. Never has there been a hall of fame in City as of yet, and it would be a major opportunity for all the hockey players of City to gaze upon their ice and stick ancestors who have paved the road for future glory. Jimmy and his friends have all talked about it and are now passing out a petition to make the hall of fame in City. Let Jimmy's dream come true!

[Image: Zr5MBcp.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2020, 03:28 PM by DELIRIVM.)

The obvious answer is the small town of Embarrass, Minnesota. Not only is it in the State of Hockey but it properly exemplifies the feeling of the typical SHL player when someone finds out we are on this site.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

The Hall of Fame should be located somewhere with historical ties to the league, perhaps a place that used to house a team.
I nominate the West Kendall Neighbourhood of the greater Miami region! It used to be home of the very successful 40's franchise the West Kendall Platoon, it has some amazing HoF alumni and ranks as an amazing destination, and most of all unlike some of these other older franchises, West Kendall has absolutely not had any scandal of any kind. Nope, none.

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

I propose that the SHL Hall of Fame is not located in one city. No my friend it is located in an array of 69 shipping containers that travel around the world. Throughout the year the SHL Hall of Fame will make stops in major areas around the world to promote the league. During the international games you might find the Hall of Fame in a random European city. During the finals the Hall of Fame is usually in the city of the team with home field advantage, but if that team doesn't win the finals the Hall of Fame will move to the winning teams home city for a while as fans will come and celebrate their team winning the championship. You might think this idea sounds stupid, but I assure you once you've seen it you won't think that at all. Best part is you shouldn't have to travel far as the SHL Hall of Fame will be coming to a city near you. Check the schedule on the website for exact dates for each location.

[Image: Ugn5gZg.jpg]

The hall of fame is in Assumption, Minnesota because you fools clearly assumed that it would be in a major city, or god forbid a city with history in the league. You know what they say about those who assume.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

The HoF should be located in Hawai'i so that the fatcat HO members have a reason to jetset out there every year to inaugurate the new class into the hall.

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

The SHL hall belongs in Kelowna, sure KEL is home to an SMJHL team, but hear me out.  The Knights are an original franchise and have won the most championships at the J level.  But this is the SHL hall you ask and I'm just flexing that my J team is super good historically? Ok fine, the SHL HoF should go in Kelowna because the land is cheap and getting there is difficult so only the most dedicated SHL fans will make the pilgrimmage.  Good enough for you?

The SHL Hall of Fame should be in a simulated place, like Narnia or The Matrix. It only fits that these stats, awards, and accolades are never materialized in the physical world. Even the cities we reference are part of some sort of bizarro-world PNG overlay of the United States and Canada. To contend the Hall of Fame be on the same plane as those real-city do-overs is missing the point.