Create Account

S57 mPT #2 - the hall of fame where is it

This historical place should be put in New Jersey. New Jersey is an amazing place. They have pork rolls and you do not have to pump your own gas. Life would be better with hockey in New Jersey

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

I dont know where the hall of fame is, but i can tell you where the hall of fame isnt. it isnt in my house. why do i know this? because im in my house but im not in the hall of fame.

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

What if we make the Hall of Fame into a train. Then it can travel where ever this is track. Thus not allowing one place to own the Hall. AND you can get more visits cause others could visit and stuff. Or idk throw it in Buffalo or something.

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

THe SHL hall of fame should be located in Montreal! Not because the city probably has the best history in the NHL but can not keep a team stable in the SHL or the SMJHL, but just because of the fact that Simon T is from Montreal the last I remember and it would be super fitting since he was the one simming all our games. So the SHL HOF should be located at the address of SimonTs home somewhere in the province of Quebec

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

I heard Toronto already has a good location used for a similar hockey HoF (in a parallel universe or something) so why not just add it there? Apparently they also have an original six SHL team so that might be another reason. Of course this idea has nothing to do with the fact that I'm nearby and could visit it all the time then.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

The SHL Hall of Fame should be in Serbia, because that's where legendary SHL goaltender Chimkin Tendy (0 GP) is from.

Or Toronto because of the North Stars being around so long. Either one.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

The hall of fame should be located in the Fuddruckers parking lot that is located in Saskatoon in order to pay tribute to gorlab. Nothing but good things happen there, making it a perfect place for the hall of fame.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

The SHL Hall of Fame should be located in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The Winnipeg Jets won the first ever Challenge Cup in league history and it would add tourist value to the city.

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

i think the hall of fame should be in the same place we hosted the draft for the past few seasons, in mississauga behind the skydome that'd be pretty lit at least imo, or it can be in the longueuil terminus that'd be pretty cool too right @Briedaqueduc

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2020, 02:20 PM by BrewskyBoy.)

I think the SHL can have its own sub-division within the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto. This allows for players international and junior accolades to also factor into their resume.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]

Well seeing as the management caved in to external pressure and moved the Platoon from its spiritual home West Kendall has been lacking. Therefore it full deserves to be the home of the hall of fame.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Hands down the SHL hall of fame should be in the center of the hockey Universe of Toronto Ontario. It has long since been the beacon of all hockey cities and would be an excellent place to see the SHL hall of fame stand.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

So I'm too lazy to do the math myself and I hope this will still count, but I would put the Hall of Fame in the geographical middle of each SHL team, while also including the SMJHL teams as well as any previous locations for SHL teams that have been abandoned with a lesser weight towards those locations during the calculation. This would probably result in a spot in the northern and central United States not particularly close to any one team, which I find humorous personally.

[Image: gotze_team_siggy.png]
[Image: lKRNHAn.png]

I think that the SHL HoF Should be in Winnipeg. I think that because the team has stayed true to itself since its creation of the team as well as the league that they deserve the HoF. Either them or Toronto because Toronto took so damn long to win a cup.

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

The hall of fame should be in San Francisco as they have suffered enough and maybe it would bring some good mojo to the team, lord knows they need it to finally get on the right track and go all the way.