Create Account

S57 mPT #2 - the hall of fame where is it

I think the Hall of Fame should be in a city that has a lot of travelers everyday. A place where people go to have fun and do a lot of things they would be shamed for in a lot of cities. That's right, Las Vegas would be perfect.

I'd argue we should place it in Niagara Falls. Namely so that if someone tries to steal anything we put there, they can be subjected to the "fall down the falls inside a barrel" punishment made famous by that one Woody Woodpecker cartoon from back in the day.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

The SHL Hall of Fame should be located in Saskatchewan, Saskatoon. I think that is the ideal place to put it since it is such a hockey place.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

The SHL HoF should be in either Calgary or Winnipeg as they are two of the oldest franchises in the league. It would only make sense that one of those cities would host it as they would've been around for the first inductions into the Hall.

Word Count: 46

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

The HoF could be located in Montreal. Montreal is a beautiful city with a rich hockey heritage. Many people travel to Montreal so this would give them another thing to check out while there.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

My vote for the location of the SHL hall of fame goes to Hamilton. It's one of the greatest franchises in SHL history and honestly, why not?

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Toronto... why you ask? Well why not? They have the NHL hall of fame and I think it would be a great location for the SHL too.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

I think the HoF should be in Minnesota. It's a fairly centralized location for almost all of the SHL teams geographically and it's not like the Monarchs have had much to bring fans in so maybe the HoF would.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

As SHL is a virtual sim league, the SHL Hall of Fame should be where the league is - on a server. I used the site called check-host.net to check the location of simulationhockey.com server, and it said it's somewhere in Chicago, Illinois. So there.

[Image: sulov.gif]

For sake of the league and keeping all franchises afloat I would have hall of fame travelling season by season to city where last placed team is playing, they need something to keep hockey fans around and could use some good luck as they likely traded their lottery pick to Buffalo anyway.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2020, 03:51 PM by CrazyMojito.)

I think Toronto would be the best place for the HOF to be located. Its a large city and is close proximity to several other SHL teams. Toronto is a relatively cheap place to visit unlike some of the other more desirable destinations people might want to visit making it more accessible.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Renegades  Citadelles Citadelles Renegades  Stars Blizzard Canada 

There is only one city suitable for the SHL Hall of Fame, and that is Edmonton. Don't trust whatever you've read from certain articles: Calgary isn't, and has never been, the greatest franchise in the league. Edmonton has the richest history and a record of consistent success under wildly different management teams and locker room personalities, and thus offers the most interesting locale for the league's most prized halls.

[Image: hqBRlWW.png]
Berserkers Blizzard Usa

The hall of fame for the SHL should be located in Tampa Bay. Why? Simple, the city has to have something good considering the SHL team is a dumpster fire

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

The hall of fame for the shl should be located in Hoenn, Japan because the best players come from this region and it is also a beautiful region.

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

The SHL hall of fame should be located in Havana and all players inside hall of fame should have cigars on their pictures. If you made it into hall of fame then you deserve the best cigar there is for sure.

[Image: Zyhl0FL.png]