Create Account

S57 mPT #2 - the hall of fame where is it

This is a no-brainer really. The SHL Hall of Fame should be in Montreal, Quebec. It's an absolute travesty that the arguably most prestigious city in the hockey world doesn't have a team, not only in the SHL but now in either league, so the least the league could do is put the Hall of Fame there. As a small aside, I'm gonna get on my little soapbox here. Seriously, how the hell do we have 5 teams in Canada out of 18, 9 out of 30 including juniors, and not have one in Montreal? Worse yet, there was a team there & we moved them? What a joke. Bring back the Militia!

Code:
116 words

[Image: mtDOugA.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

Bojo Box (C. Knouse)

The SHL hall of fame could be located in any city but I think i9t should be located in Winnipeg. As one of the first teams its has a historical relevance as well as the founder of the SHL Leafs4ever being the GM of the Jets for many years its only fitting it is placed in Winnipeg.

[Image: shepard.png][Image: giphy.gif][Image: TFOzBaZ.gif]

Thanks to @FlappyGiraffe and @ToeDragon84 for the making these sick sigs!

Quote:                            First Goal (3rd Game): Commander Shepard 1 (Nick Brain 1, Noah Gallagher 2) at 8:48

Toronto, they're stuck in the great lakes division so let's at least give them something. Toronto fans would love to see the challenge cup and they don't want to drive to Hamilton to see it.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

The SHL Hall of Fame should be in Portland, as it is the home of a former franchise and could be a tourist attraction for anyone visiting the West Coast. West Coast deserves some sports landmarks eventually, right? It might bring more notoriety to the SHL on that part of the continent.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

The SHL hall of fame should be somewhere that is totally neutral in my opinion. It seems weird to have it in a place where the team may or may not have claim to it. Based on that I'd go with Wood Buffalo, the thriving Canadian hockey haven.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

The answer is Winnipeg. Anyone who didn't answer Winnipeg is so wrong, it's not even funny.

If you're the best player for the year, what do you win? The Ron Mexico Trophy. Where did Ron Mexico play? Winnipeg.

If you're the best GM for the season, you win the Damian Littleton Trophy. Know where he played/GMed? Winnipeg.

If you're the best goalie for the season, you win the John McBride Trophy. Where did he play?

If you contribute to the SHL in a massive, meaningful way for an extended period of time, you receive the Vidrik Onoprienko Lifetime Achievement award. Wanna guess where Vidrik Onoprienko played? Its first two recipients were JackCross, and, of course, long-time commissioner and Winnipeg GM Leafs4Ever.

The roots of this league run through Winnipeg. Put the HOF there, shut up and move on.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Without a doubt Montreal. It doesn't have a franchise in Simulation Hockey right now, but it is such a historical hockey location, and that's why it is poggers. Go Montreal Go.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

The Hall of fame is in Joe K's basement, since he has like half of the hardware handed out in the league's history, seemingly. So wherever Joe lives. I think Buffalo?

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

the hall of fame for the simulation hockey league should be in the biggest hockey city in the world... ville de gumba, land of gumba. there is not a better place.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

The Hall Of Fame should be located in Antarctica, specifically the South Pole. A many great players have come out of Antarctica so it's only appropriate.

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

Honestly I think the hall of fame should be located somewhere in Canada. Just because that’s where majority of people I have met are from, & I feel like Canada lives and breathes hockey so it makes sense. Personally, I would put it in Calgary because they are the most decorated franchise in the league. They have earned it and probably would have a decent amount of players be enshrined there.

[Image: yqkRWSj.png][Image: Tn9zpM0.png]

Well, it should obviously be Northeast Ohio, because apparently, that's the home of the best Hall of Fames. With the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland and the Football Hall of Fame in Canton, it only makes sense to put the Hockey Hall of Fame nearby.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

I'm a sucker for putting a Hall of Fame in a place with great history and easy access from all around. That is exactly why the SHL Hall of Fame would be located in the most accessible place I can think of, where all the legendary players of this current generation came from and if they didn't... well, they're lying to you, they started in this place. That location... is Newfoundland.

[Image: 1PU6YuX.png]
         [Image: JiycRrd.png]

Due to the fact that the Hall of Fame is filled with both Edmonton and Calgary challenge cups I think it makes the most sense to place it in one of the two cities.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

The SHL Hall of Fame should be in Hamilton. Just give it to them already. That way you won’t have to drive as far when updating the history books for the season.

Renegades  raiders  Finland