Create Account

(GRADED) Deep Dive #1 - Dangerous Duck
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2020, 09:34 PM by leafs1997.)

I know, how selfish of me to do my first Deep Dive on myself, but hey, I’m new and this is currently the thing that interests me most. I’m going to be taking a deep dive at my almost-half-way stats and extrapolate them into the projections for the stats of a full season. I will then compare these stats to the season goals I put out there in PT #1. From there, I’m going to do the same thing and compare them to the milestone rewards for players last season to see approximately how much TPE I will get for my rookie season performance. First, a couple of boring tables that I’ll reference to throughout the article.

[Image: kgEUrG3.png]
[Image: 9b0HvD3.png]

Season Goals:
1)     Total of 5 goals/assists. Well, I may have underestimated my offensive abilities. As a late create who missed all the extra pre-draft TPE, I was not sure how much of an impact I would make. Being on the 3rd line also was a concern for my point totals. However, not even halfway through the season and I am already double the points total I was hoping for at 11! If I were to redo my goal, I would probably set it closer to 20.
2)     +/- of 0 or greater. I’m currently looking good here too, although it’s tighter than my first goal. I recently had a game of +3 which really helped get me closer towards my goal. However, Maine is going to have to stay hot if I want to remain above the redline.
3)     Average GR of 65. I should have broken this up into an OGR and a DGR. Clearly my OGR is hindering my overall grade, even with my higher than anticipated output on offense. I need to be more efficient in the offensive zones to boost these numbers. If I were to redo these numbers, I would probably go with a 55 OGR and a 65 DGR, but that is just cheating. Only solution is to step up and perform better.

Season Milestones:
There are two that seem to be virtual locks, two that are very close, and two that could be reached if I get really hot. The two locks in my opinion are the under 57 penalty minutes and the 46 hits. I’m currently trending have just under 15 minutes of penalties while also having 66 hits. The penalty minutes can probably be explained by my minimal TPE dispersion into aggression, as well as only logging 16 minutes of ice time per game. My hitting stats and defensive position/reading stats are putting me in the right place to knock people off the puck. The two that will be close are 11 goals and 26 points. Right now, as projected, I will score 12 goals and 27 points. I will need to pump some more TPE into offensive traits if I want to secure these goals, but that may not be what’s best for the team. I came in to my career and threw all my TPE into offense, so now I’m trying to balance out my defense since that’s kind of important for defenders. The two that are unlikely, but possible are 20 assists and a +/- of 15. I’m currently tracking for 15 assists and a +/- of 10. Again, similar to the goals and points milestones, I will need to get very hot and pump stats into offensive traits. Getting all six milestones would max me out for the total possible TPE, which would be amazing. When first looking at these milestones, I didn’t think I would get 2 TPE, so honestly, I’ll still be very happy with 4 TPE.

Code:
621 Words

Approved, +5 TPE @Z-Whiz

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]