Create Account

Tampa coming up

[Image: FHN.png]

Welp folks its bout that time o year and it's almost tampa xmas. Tampa xmas starts December 27th and we celebrate it until october 35th. This time of year is used to give thanks to trella who led us to 0-50. With that said many new cudas made there debuts this season like Matthew forester who has progressed beautifully in his first shl season. Panda pancio another fresh blooded tamponian has acclamated himself nicely along side mentor dwight knight. I dont know if you all been following but tampa gonna be nice. Elwulf jericson is also out here doin thangs. Its gonna be amazing next year with all the development that's been going on and having 6 active defensemen next year is gonna make a world of diffrence for this cuda squad. If you have been following then you know this and you know how nice we about to be. Another thing go follow my twitter that shits lit bro. So many positives for tampa even if this season hasnt had us so jolly. This is just our pregame for the future when michael fitted becomes a full blown superstar diva. But hes gonna be a good diva hell be the good version of antonio brown. With all of this said many good things are on the horozion people have asked me how will you deal with stardom? And my answer us the same as it's always been clearly put I dint spell. Pay me media word for word you been really hating lately people cone to fitted for this type if thing, so what if you don't like it the people do. If you dont stop cutting up with my pay I'll move to another platform THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

you better believe it

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

What a Beaut