Create Account

Ttampa continues

[Image: Memers.png]

Ampa continues to get better and you soon will see fruits of lagers. With so many bomb players coming up next season like Igor victory colin lamebert and many more I hope the league takes note that the draft is a huge institution and should be considered when building champions. Yeah we went 0 and 50 but fuck wait till we got 6 titles in the bank while everyone else is weak as fuck. If you havent go follow me on twitter that shits lit we have partys n shit. Going foreward this team is stacked packed and ready to rack so many on the outside truly have no idea what awaits them. When I wrote my memoir the chronicles of a fitted hat, I will mention all of the nonsense that went on in the locker room while we won our 9 cups. Its gonna be a leap year before yall get ready for us. Many have said it cant be done, winning 11 straight cups that is but oh fuck it can be and it will be because god wills it. I want you all to take a moment and look at our roster and just know we dont need to sign no stinker free agents you dont want tampa WELL TAMPA DONT WANT YOU. I'll also be heading to the big parm event mike izzy just sent me a request, hes the inky outsider who believes in tampa or the fine media company known as FHN. in closing just know your soft if your not In tampa fight me.

I BETTER GET GRADED AND PAID PEOPLE COME TO FITTED FOR FITTED DONT BE BEIN A JABRONI AND HATING ON THE PLAYER FAM.....

OR ELSS

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Colin Lamebert is the best iteration of misspelling Colin Lambert this season.
@rum_ham

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

12-20-2020, 06:29 PMCapt_Blitzkrieg Wrote: Colin Lamebert is the best iteration of misspelling Colin Lambert this season.
@rum_ham
This is the new true spelling of the name Barracuda

call me lamebert from now on

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

fuck the penltys

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]