Create Account

S57 mPT #3 - All Star* Team

For the SMJHL, two players that should absolutely be on the Western All-Star team are Whalers wingers Valtterri Kauppinen and KnockedOut ByOvechkin. Both players are on near-PPG pace and really leading the team, especially on the power play. They would be flanking Colorado Raptors centre Josh Dolphin, who has had a breakout season with 38 points so far. On defense, we'll go with the offensively gifted Chris Goodname and Vili Tuga'tuga'bo'atu, who has been one of the best defensive defensemen in the league. In net, I'd have to go with Chimkin Tendy of Arizona, who is having a stellar season.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

S57 All-Team Team

C - Tornoto - CENTER OF THE HOCKEY WORLD
F - Buffalo - Big bull like power forward
F - Rage - See above ^
D - Nola - Specter sneak up, go boo
D - Inferno - when they get burnt they just rise from the ashes.
G - Monarch - no standup, only budderfly.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Dick Clapper -LW

Michael Scarn - C

Theo Morgan - RW

Samuel Michaud

Gabriel Johnson

A Jobin

I don't think there is a line-up that could match up to these 6 players they are dominate and play an all round game.

Here is my S57 All Handsome Team: An amalgamation of the most handsome SHL players to date. Everyone on this list is really cool/hadnsome/smart.

F- Eko Van Otter
F- Dick Clapper
F- Mitchell Van Der Heijden
D- Adam Friedland
D- Gabe Johnson
G- JOBIN
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 07:32 PM by Leoben.)

I present the S57 All-Jo team which consists of all players who have 'Jo' in their name.  However, the 'Jo' has to make a 'Joe' sound and not a 'Joh' sound like 'John.'  So sorry to all the Johns and Johnsons out there.

The S57 All-Jo Team

W - Josef Kubinec -  Renegades
W - Elijah Jones -  Inferno (last names count)
C- Joseph Weston -  Dragons  (I know you're a winger but we're moving you for the sake of making a team)
D - Joseph Fantobens -  Renegades
D - Pojo Biscuit -  Jets
G - A Jobin Steelhawks (I'm not sure how to pronounce the last name but you're literally the only option)

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

I would make the SHL All Star Mayosota Chefs team if given the chance. We have tons of great food made by our team and what better way to celebrate. 
Collin Gibbles
Mika Mayfield
Cal Labovitch
Mathias Seger
Jack Klompus
Marcus Tegernako

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

S57 All-Chicago Discord Team

C - Eraser Girl
LW - Chair Girl
RW - Daddy Girl
LD - Foxy
RD - Patty's Ghost
G - Mat Smith

Mat's a future legend, he had to make it.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 07:51 PM by Lime.)

The Goon Squad

Maxime Bouchard Dragons 
Manuel Gotze Inferno
Julio Tokolosh Blizzard
Nat Emerson Platoon 
Rex Kirkby Inferno 
Luca Del Vecchio Platoon

I tried to make the best team I could using only the top 25 players in PIM. For a goalie, I used the one with the most saves, and therefore the one that could take the hardest beating. What I came up with is actually a really good team. I was surprised to find Tokolosh and Bouchard on this list, both being very successful forwards this season points-wise. Emerson and Kirkby are both top tier defenders as well, and  Del Vecchio has a good save percentage to boot. I think this team would actually fair pretty well provided the other team was not so efficient on the power play.

The Insult to Injury

Maxime Bouchard Dragons 
Michael Scarn Steelhawks 
Jimmy Slothface Panthers 
Alexander Wang Stampede
Corey Kennedy syndicate
Elizabeth Doyle Stampede

So I made exactly the team that the Goon Squad would hate to play against using the top 25 in power play points and- wait Bouchard is on both? That's awkward. But either way, you have some serious goal scorers up top including the league points leader in Scarn. Then backing them up are Wang and Kennedy who are assist masters on the power play. Great set up. In goal we have Elizabeth Doyle, who has plenty of experience on the power play considering Buffalo has a lot of power play points.

The Big Scary

Maxime Bouchard  Dragons
Michael Scarn  Steelhawks
Julio Tokolosh  Blizzard
Augustus Wang  Stampede
Rex Kirkby  Inferno
Knox Booth  Panthers

And now we have the IS THAT BOUCHARD AGAIN? Damn that guy gets around. Anyway this is supposed to be the real All-Star team, but theres apparently a lot of overlap. In fact we've seen all of these guys before except for booth. Looks like to be the best of the best you gotta be able to dish it out and take it. All of these guys are major point farmers and Knox Booth is looking like the advanced stat favorite for the McBride this season. I won't be surprised if these guys end up sweeping the awards season.

The PEDs

Rotticus Scott  Steelhawks

This team is full of players that are clearly cheating. Perhaps something should be done about them?

The Surprises

Ethan Price Wolfpack
Jon Forty-One Blizzard
Rotticus Scott Steelhawks
Augustus Wang Stampede
FR Finn-Rhys Blizzard
Cillian Kavanagh  Renegades

These are some names I never thought I'd see doing so well this season. Ethan Price is killing it for a second season player. Jon Forty-One is one of a couple Edmonton players that has come out of the woodwork. Rotticus Scott is clearly cheating. Augustus Wang is way better than we anticipated in Buffalo. FR Finn-Rhys is a top fantasy player right now. Cillian Kavanagh made the move to Texas which explains a lot.

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate
(This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 07:45 PM by ztevans.)

I present, the All-S31 Is Still Real To Me, Dammit Team. Obviously, everyone from S31 has retired, but some of those players have retired and recreated (and retired and recreated). Here are some of the top guys.

F - Elijah Jones Inferno @Toivo
F - Jax Aittokallio Rage @JayWhy
F - Jeff Brogen pride @Flowseidon
D - Brennan Kennedy, Jr. Dragons @bk1689
D - Alexander Selich Stampede @Tomen
G - Luca Del Vecchio Platoon @Zoone16

Honorable Mention (More TPE than players on the team, but left off because of position)
D - Piotr Horvat Renegades @Slowpoke
D - Ray Bork Steelhawks @tweedledunn

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

The theme of my team is the McAllStar sandwich sponsored by McDonald's. It's fielded entirely by players with a last name of McSomething.

Forwards: Slap McShotty, GOD McZehrl, and Bryce McMahon
Defense: Slip McScruff and Barret McCarthy
Goalie: Nolan McMahon

Thanks for coming to my McTed Talk

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

S57 All-Star Lethbridge/Newfoundland Alumni Team
F - Money D. Luffy
F - Patric Twist
F- Steve Harrington
D - Disisde Dayudie
D- Jack Klompus
G- Cale Amdunsen

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Julio Tokolosh - W

Michael Scarn - C

Aaron Wilson - W

Augustus Wang - D

Gabriel Johnson - D

A Jobin - G

These are the best players in the SHL at the present.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

All name-length team, I tried to find the longest names at each position by number of characters in their name, which are also listed.

FORWARD
Jean-Uhtred Ragnarsson-Tremblay - 30
Gottlieb-Odilo-Dankward McZehrl - 30
Kalevolaripaavo Käspertommevisnapuu - 35

DEFENSE
Mikkel Asmus Sondergard - 21
Luc-Pierre Lespineau-Lebrunette - 30

GOALIE
Samat Beibitzhanov - 17

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

C - Michael Scarn Steelhawks

Scarn is the leading scorer in the league, making him an easy pick.

RW - Julio Tokolosh Blizzard

Tied with Scarn for the most points in the league, so another easy pick

LW - Daniel Smeb syndicate

Carrying me in fantasy at the moment, so he gets the nod.

LD - Augustus Wang Stampede

Wang currently leads all defensemen in scoring, so he gets the nod.

RD - Rex Kirkby Inferno

Playing at a point per game basis, as well as being solid defensively in his own zone means that Kirby is most certainly an All-Star

G - Knox Booth Panthers

Booth as followed up his stellar last season with another monster year, carrying LA yet again

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 08:51 PM by JSS.)

F - Maxime Bouchard  Dragons
F - Reid Sutherland  Jets
F - Barry Batsbak  Dragons
D - Samuel Michaud  Steelhawks
D - Geoff Moore  Specters
G - Shiqa Vitalievich syndicate

The theme of this team is the people of the SHL that I do not like and a random goalie.

[Image: 3.png]