Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

@JumpierPegasus has been one of the genuine best parts of my time here. Most of our interactions have been insults flung one way or another, but at the end of the day, I have enjoyed every interaction I have had with him and I look forward to seeing him in Discord.

[Image: horvat3.png]

I'd have to express sincere thanks to my good friend @Zema for their effort for the Wolfpack, and for the WJC. You've done a lot in a little time. Thanks for being a swell dude.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 10:35 AM by sakrosankt.)

@hotdog really appreciate you brought me in to Atlanta Inferno and used your first pick ever to do so. Really looking forward to help winning soon.
Also really thankful that @Acsolap and @golden_apricot drafted me to Anchorage, awesome team and locker room, although I'm not around that much.
@Gwdjohnson your hard work and dedication can't be unmentioned in a task like that, really appreciate it and looking forward what lies ahead of us.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 10:01 PM by Clean Andrei Kostitsyn.)

hello am here for say @kenvald is the best most payshiant grandmaster in all leeg and i can proove it

look

[Image: kenv211.png]

am best player negossiator in all leeg

look

[Image: kenv410.png]

serius discossion laik dis go on for hawers

evan if sometime kenvald stroggle wit english

[Image: kenv310.png]

he also tink he help andrei make bild but andrei hav big brane and moch beter idees

[Image: kenv110.png]

but wat i hav for reconaize is that kenvald hav invest mor TPE in PASSIENCE then anyting else and for dis and signing andrei yeer after yeer i raize my hat to you grandmaster kenvald

[Image: cleanandrei.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 10:45 AM by Ragnar.)

@Mac  Rest in peace, brother
@701  Rest in peace, brother

@Wasty Thanks for being a friend IRL
@Gwdjohnson Thanks for being a great GM
@Acsolap Thanks for signing me to ANC
@golden_apricot Thanks for signing me to ANC
@honkerrs Thanks for not being a bully in the LR anymore
@WannabeFinn Please sign me. Thank you
@Evok Thanks for being a good goalie so I have time to tear up the SMJHL
@hotdog Thanks for the new and exciting PTs
@Carpy48 Thanks for hiring me
@The__Y-man__100 Thank you for signing me to team Latvia
@.bojo Thanks for everything you've done for the league
@xDParK I miss u come back
@Leafs4ever No idea how y'all have kept this going so long but I'm really proud of you

Also I love you all. No exceptions.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 10:45 AM by soulja.)

@Wasty - Good gm and good man. Taught many how to improve on their graphics skill. Took a chance on me with my first player and motivated me to continue with the league.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 11:10 AM by Jumbobone19.)

@LordBirdman - The guy who recruited me and drafted me in Colorado. I owe alot of where I am because of him and the great things that he does. Thanks man

@Fluw & @lespoils I miss your faces. I miss playing with you guys already. The interaction with these guys started me on the path of being super active in LR. Good luck to both of you on the SHL careers. Ill see you soon.

@DELIRIVM - I am excited to be on the line with this guy (S56 SMJHL MVP) in BAP. I look forward to hopefully many years wreaking havoc together.

@wumaduce- Just a great dude. Thoroughly enjoy talking with him and I hope to see him back soon.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

@Carpy48 Thank you for all the work you put into the SHL graphics portion of the site. Your dedication and tireless effort does not go unnoticed and we all appreciate the work that you do.

@Katth as I reflect back to my Kelowna days for most recent PT this week, I thank you again for allowing me to join the Knights and make those seasons truly enjoyable. I wasn't sure if I would stick around SHL long but you all kept me going and I couldn't be happier

@Wasty thank you for blessing us with your great graphics, helping me progress in Photoshop and now with your hilarious NHL 21 Youtube series

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Since I wrote my last long PT on how I would destroy @hotdog in a fight I have to write about him here. He's a great dude and one of my favorites in sim leagues. Thanks for being my GM.

No one gives upvoted for sheer pleasure like @Fitted2106 gives the upvotes.  He's a true honkey in all the good ways. I miss being on a team with him.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 11:09 AM by Mr. Finland.)

@Rangerjase Thank you for being so good friend to me. I really appreciate that you're ready to help me whenever I need to. Also Nash is super cute!
@"Awesomecakes" Thank you for bring so much happy content to our LR. Molly and Rilo is so cute and they always make me smile!
@Mediocre_Fred Thank you for our great discussions about US Army Chain of command etc. It was very informative.
@Mutedfaith Thank you for being so helpful and support to me, even I have thought times sometime. I appreciate.
@Halkohol Great friend at LR. Even you're swede, I don't hate you and you might be first swede who I don't hate lol.
@reid Thank you for your help at all time.
@Segi It's honor to be part of Switzerland team. Thank you also accepting me part of the Switzerland Management team.
@TheSparkyDee Thank you for bringing good content to our LR. It is fun to know you and you're the another animal lover with me, bro!
@Fantobens I really love your Ted and George content, they are so cute!!!!!!

Merry Christmas to you all mates! :dogekek:

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

@CementHands Wanted to give you a shout out and thank you for helping me out and getting me to join the league!
@Citizen of Adraa Thank you for running the Timber for my 4 years in the SMJHL we have had a great team put together by you and CementHands . and hopefully we can finish it off for you guys this year!

@Thatguy91 Wanted to thank you for the opportunity to come up next year and to play for San Fran. I am looking forward to being part of our rebuild!

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

@notorioustig you good, you bb teddy bear boy. Keep building and get Darrow that 4th Challenge Cup before he retires!

@bilbo I haven't seen or heard from you in awhile but you're lovely and I hope you're having a lovely time lately.

@LordBirdman thanks for upholding the spirit and culture of the Raptors after I stepped down. I appreciate you.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

@LordBirdman - you are really cool dude and I'm thankful that I can talk with you sometimes. You are always trying to help and I am really grateful that I can message you. You we're only person on this entire forum who believed me when nobody else did. Thank you!

@WannabeFinn - thanks for choosing me in the draft when nobody else did. I know it was risky for you, but I hope you are not regreting it. I am happy to play for Buffalo Stampede.

@vbottas17 - you don't remember me, but in far S27 you drafted me and helped me to understand this league. You gave me a shot to be co-GM in my second season and we won Four Star Cup with Halifax Raiders. That was sick! Hope you're doing well.

@Loganjj21 - thanks for chatting me sometimes. It helps aswell. I like how you are making rhymes and music in general. You have bright future. Don't lose it.

@Tomen - thanks for believing me too. I guess @WannabeFinn is one who made you believe me, but I am glad and happy to play for Stampede. And we're doing great!

@Kalakar - thank you for great simming last season. Enjoyed all of your simmed games I watched. We don't talk or anything else, but I just wanted to say thanks for great games you did for us.

Maybe I forgot someone, so sorry. But I hope everyone is doing well and is safe! Thanks to everyone who's helping and puting in good energy to get through these hard times.

Stars Stars Stars
[Image: aumy3.png]

@Nhamlet is a great GM and has always been helpful in answering any questions I have had. He has the patience of a saint putting up with our crazy locker room. Have a happy and healthy my friend!

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]