Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

@Segi deserves a ton of kudos for being a Minnesota legend. Seger is a fantastic player and Segi the member has been a consistent part of the team and league. Thanks for being the backbone of our team and for the work you do for the SHL. Most importantly, thank you for being Klompus' first pairing partner Wink

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 11:37 AM by DELIRIVM.)

@Kraagenskul literally one of the nicest people I've met on this site. Always willing to help people out and the ultimate team player. I am excited that I get to be part of two squads with him on it. 

@Jumbobone19 just straight one hell of a great dude. Excited to be drafted to Baltimore in the same draft as him. Pretty sure we'll be pushing each other in the league for seasons to come. BAP BAP!

@trashae started off with a friendly rivalry that turned into being teammates. Glad we're going to be standing on the HoF platform together someday. That pact will only end when we're both HoF material, hear me buddy?

@dmills3 and @boom these guys helped reinvigorate my interest in the league. Thank you for taking the chance on me and giving me an opportunity to grow in this league once more. I am very excited for my SHL career but i'll never forget the seasons in Vancouver. 

@JR95and @Zoone16 goes for you guys too. You knew I had a chance of faltering and not being a part of the team moving forward, but you took the chance to draft me when a lot of others passed on me multiple times. You're not going to regret it. Also, zoone and I have been friends for about 3+ years now. So super excited to be on the same team as him.

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

I'd like to take some big shout outs to people who helped me get going in the league and were there to support a new first gen player get up and going.

@KenitohMenara You gave me an interview a day after the draft and that helped define and build a back story for Igor.

@Ohtaay As a long time member, you didn't bat an eye at giving me great, unsolicited advice about media.

@honkerrs I've been able to bounce ideas, commiserate, and be a big part of the lr.

@rum_ham Maker of the best sigs, excited to play together next season in TBB.

@Acsolap and @golden_apricot for taking me randomly in the 4th round, and then trading to keep me from going to expansion. Amazing confidence boosts and loyality builders right there.

Then the rest of the Armada Teammates past and current. I couldn't have asked for a better LR and first experience in the league.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

@Thatguy91 I really appreciate you giving me the opportunity to help lead SFP through this rebuild. It's such an amazing experience and I'm super excited for the future of the team!

@sve7en Thank you for leading Hockey Talk Tonight. It's a great way to be involved in the community and to hear all of the different opinions on the league.

@hockeyiscool Thank you for always having the "hottest" take on any subject, and for being my fantasy guru

@Faelax Thank you for always submitting your lines on time.

@Cobbenstein Thank you for being one of the ones to convince me to join this league. I'm glad I'm here, and it's partly your fault doing.

@BadWolf @ACapitalChicago @SpartanGibbles and the other SMJHL HO members who decided to take the chance on me being simmer. Thank you for allowing me to attempt to fill the shoes of Kal. It's been an incredible experience so far, and I can't wait to see what the future holds (as long as it's not more forgotten goalie swaps lmao)

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

@StamkosFan You're a very epic guy, and I owe you a lot for the work we've done together and shit. The venture with the CHL was also pretty fun even if the league died earlier than expected.

@Halkohol Is a great presence in the S57 discord server and generally just a nice guy. Same with @Ruggsy, @Arkz , and @Hordle . All very nice people that make me happy to be in the S57 Class.

@CementHands and @Citizen of Adraa are doing great things for the Timber and are wonderful to talk to in the LR. Maine's LR is wonderful place to hangout.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

@Evok is a beautiful human, I hope evok has a fantastic holiday and gets everything that she wants from Santa. She deserves it all.
@TheCC sux as much as @Frostbite does, if I am being honest.

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 04:34 PM by Henrik.)

@AgentSmith630 - Thanks for taking on the Co-GM job and doing such a fantastic job.

@hhh81 - The GM that drafted me, you gave me my first experience of management on a sim team and instilled me with many of the values that guide my hand in managing SFP today. Great person and great leader, thanks for the Colorado days!

@tweedledunn - You were very helpful in the early and volatile days of my GM job in SFP. You really helped me stabilize into that position once Daft left and for that I am very grateful.

@LordBirdman - It was a pleasure sharing the LR with you in COL and I'm very happy to have you with us in SFP. Helpful, honest and friendly. Can't ask for much more than that.

@StamkosFan - Couldnt ask for a better head of Team Sweden in the IIHF. You're dedication and work ethic was an inspiration to me in my early days on the site and was part of the reason I stayed on the site.

@39alaska39 - I really appreciate you having the trust in me to pick me as the co-gm of the expansion team that never was. That gave me the confidence to apply for the GM spot in SFP when the opportunity came up.

@Segi @BadWolf - I've never had much interactions with you two other than my quick stints as a Mentor as well as my season in SMJHL HO as an intern but I have never heard anyone say a bad word about either of you and I know that the work that you guys do for the league is invaluable to all of our enjoyment of this community. Thanks for all that you do to make this a better place for all of us.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

@kenvald Big shoes to fill, but you have been doing a great job so far as the new New England Wolfpack GM. Keep it up and success will come your way!

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

@Carpy48 is the kind of friend that everyone should have in life, one who has an interest in who you are, is supportive, and always makes sure to check-in and see how you're doing. I am very happy to have met Carpy and thankful to have such a nice and thoughtful person to talk to. Thanks for being awesome Carpy!

[Image: p82ugau.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 02:21 PM by ThisSeemsFishy.)

@ml002 - Thanks for being one of the best teammates I had in my first SMJHL run with PGF. You may be a stinky man now, but you’re still a real one.

@Acsolap @golden_apricot - thanks for drafting me back to ANC. I love it here and you guys have built a fantastic team.

@Gwdjohnson - I know I like to give you a hard time in the lr, but you’re doing great. You’re a joy to have in the locker room.

@Wearingabear - you beautiful man. I’m glad we get to share a locker room. You’re always the first one to start hyping up TURG’s antics around the league. And for that, I appreciate you.

@Muford - an absolute king. You were a huge part of the S38 PGF locker room, and once again you’re a huge part of the ANC locker room. And I’m so glad we get to continue to share a locker room in Tampa.

@Ohtaay - we finally get to share a line proper. Showcase some of that slick chemistry bb. But for real, you’re an absolute stud and I can’t wait to watch you tear up the SHL.

Now for a mass shout out to some more ANC teammates:

@SeymourSnatches, @Keenan, @Ronniewalker, @sakrosankt, @Jepox, @dmuda11 @Rev, @CaptainCamel, @rapideagle, @Boomcheck, @Ragnar, @ckroyal92, @DaftRaincloud, @mdubz, @SAwful, @bluesfan55, @Frick_Nasty, @honkerrs, @.bojo

Each and every one of you is responsible for rekindling my love for the SHL and a big part of why I haven’t left again. Thank you guys.

[Image: M7PYRAS.jpg]
[Image: eL4cCu1.jpg]
credit to MuNk22 for the sig

@Briedaqueduc Probably one of the nicest people on here and just happy to know you're enjoying your SHL experience!

@"luketd" How could you not say anything nice about Luke? Another extremely nice person who does so much for the league and has always been around if I have any questions.

@Gwdjohnson Might bug him a lot, but he's a great guy and can't wait until he invites everyone over to his house for a get together.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

@Steelhead77 and @Mike Izzy , what can be said about these two?

Esa is a good and true friend. He is a loving, funny kindhearted soul one of those people that you can’t help but get along with. It is my great pleasure to know him and I look forward to hanging out with him once again, as soon as he comes out of his Covid induced hermitage.

Mike Izzy is a driven soul. A constant source of positivity and energy. The Augment has done more to motivate me in this league than everyone else combined. Of all the rewards and pleasures I have derived from my involvement in the SHL, making Mike’s acquaintance ranks at the very top.

Dragonite

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

@hotdog Is one of if not the friendliest people I have met in my time at this site

@Jumbobone19 and @LordBirdman Do a ton of work and a great job running COL

@TheSparkyDee and @JaytheGreat do a great job working with me on Russia even though they root for the wrong team in the state of Michigan

@juke Stat god

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2020, 02:40 PM by Ronniewalker.)

I’ve said it before, but thanks @golden_apricot for contacting me when I first arrived here and giving me a chance to join the Armada and helping me learn the ropes here. Also big thanks to @Ohtaay for the encouragement he’s given me, not to mention helping me get drafted to Texas, which feels like a good place and where I hope we will one day continue to be teammates Smile Also @ThisSeemsFishy for the Twitter banter to help me get started with that stuff Smile And just all of the Anchorage locker room that has made me feel welcome since day one Smile

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31