Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

So many users to be thankful for, lets start with those who seem to be always available to answer my dumb questions (@RedCapeDiver , @Briedaqueduc , @Nokazoa , @Kalakar , @Blastmeaway , @BadWolf , @Zombiewolf well actually the whole updaters team as there are too many to list them all.

Big thanks goes to my current GM's @Keygan and @"TommySalami" for creating such a great team and great group of users. I do go MIA once in a while but never for too long, more like a re-charge and skip out from LR chats for a day or so. @Mazatt @boom @CrazyMojito @Muford @"JT3 are team guys and always ready to pick up where we left off. Thanks for that and any other help you have given me.

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

@Mack oh hey Mack, I hope you do not hate me but I really want to thank you for the giveaway Wink
Dont want to come in a new team and think that theres any bad blood because of my decision haha

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

@hhh81 took a chance on my second player and I will never thank him enough. I would've disappeared again if not for him but he really inspired me to put the effort into the league. He did great things with the SMJHL Awards Committee and seeing that is the main reason why I applied to be SMJHL All-Star Head.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

I was on the brink of losing my fucking mind until I came back to the site. Wasn't sure how involved I'd be or how long I'd stick around but these are a few people who have kept me here, and I can't thank them enough.

Scarecrows
@Capt_Blitzkrieg You were the person who brought me into St. Louis as a scout before taking the reign of GM. Can't thank you enough for that! You're undoubtedly one of the nicest guys on the site and one of my favorite people in the SHL! You do a great job representing the 'crows

@Nictox I was honestly about to abandon my player until I officially got signed into STL as a DFA. The locker room you built was amazing and kept me engaged. Thanks for helping out so much, even after you moved on to the big leagues! You're the best, old man!

@Rancidbudgie Can't wait to see how Antonescu does in the big leagues next year! I hope you get a shot at GMing in the J or the big leagues eventually. You're a great leader in the STL locker room and I think you'd be amazing at running a team!

@Jericson I think you're one of the most underrated people in the SHL. People you share a locker room definitely know that you're one of the coolest people on the site. Thanks for being a great captain in STL! Can't wait to tear up the blue line with you in TBB next year!

@Loganjj21 You're a good dude. Thanks for sharing your art with us in the locker room! I'm excited to see how Logo does in BAP

Barracuda
@trella @hockeyiscool It's insane how much the locker room has developed in just a few seasons. You guys have knocked it out of the park in every draft. You guys have no idea how pumped I am to make the jump next season! You guys are awesome! Thanks for bringing me into TB

@PremierBromanov You are honestly one of the most dedicated members of the site that I know. I love the effort you put into media, as well as the effort you put into making the locker room awesome! Before I got drafted, people told me I'd love playing in TBB because I'd get to play with you, they were right. You are the face of the Cudas IMO

@Fitted2106 Thanks for up-repping me on the site for the most mundane posts, it makes me look a lot more popular than I am. Thanks for keeping the locker room bumping and being a stud FHM guru!

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

@Geekusoid I like the stability you're providing to the Jets by being Muerto's lieutenant, trying your best tactically to squeeze blood from a stone, and being a goaltender who will be functionally competent. Someday.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

This post goes out to the one I love...sung to the tune of that one song. Anyways, shout out to the best speedy boy, @Dextaria who is gonna make a hell of a GM and is already the best teammate a slacker like me could ask for.

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]

I, shockingly, love telling people nice things that I think about them, so imma just say something nice about one person, and today, that's @hotdog because he posted this. First, his PT descriptions have consistently made me laugh since he started them, he runs my second favorite podcast, and even though we don't talk all the time, I've always thought he was a good person.

It's great to see so much love around the league that has given me so much, too. Some of my favorite times over the last couple years have been on this site. I am genuinely fond of so many people. Happy holidays, SHL.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

I wanted to shout out to @Evok for checking in on a casually active player like me, and even taking the time to check with me before trading me to Newfoundland. I know I mostly went the other way to keep contracts balanced, but you cared enough to not pull the trigger on the trade before you heard back from me. Thanks for being kind!

Berserkers Citadelles Wolfpack Panthers  Switzerland

I could do many, but I'll stick to one unusual one.

@GeckoeyGecko while a pain in the ass, you were actually a great person for the team and somebody I really loved having around. You're insanely talented, and incredibly interesting as a person and I'm truthfully thankful for having got to know you.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2020, 06:49 PM by Aephino.)

Alrighty I am normally bad at these but I will do my best to not be bad this time

@Mediocre_Fred you are an awesome guy and the first person i really talked to a lot on this site, which definitely helped me stick around more

@notorioustig a nice, intelligent, and funny man who took a chance on me. poured his heart out into that s53 cup run.

@reid @Rangerjase @leviadan @"Awesomecakes" @roastpuff @jeffie43 s53 guys! we always had so much fun in the detroit discord and even more fun winning that 4 star. y'all are the reason i had so much fun when i first started on this site!

@Mutedfaith @nour some of the most helpful and dedicated people

@JSS for making me laugh

@dankoa another guy who took a chance on me, and whose killer personality made it easy for me to stay active on this site

@"Jakub" a lovely person who i wish was still active

@honkerrs always fun to talk to, miss being in HO with you! (intern buddies for life)

@dmills3 @ml002 some jokesters who can always make me laugh (also miss HO with you guys too)

@StamkosFan a friendly bud who has taught me a lot

@Wasty the best sig maker, had a blast when we made that sig together a few seasons back!

@puolivalmiste @RedCapeDiver some more of the most dedicated users i know, always helping me in texas. can't wait for the future with you guys!

@JumpierPegasus @Fantobens @Rabidsponge21 @EricNCSU @"Rindiee @"MP7" @BrewskyBoy @Slowpoke @Leoben @raymond3000 we have the best folks in texas. love y'all

@ThatDamnWalrus i love u even if i dont know your username

can't believe it's been almost 1 year of being on this site. here's to many more Renegades

[Image: UCTqPUg.png]

Hey @ml002 thanks drafting me to Toronto a few seasons ago. Even if it didn't work out, I'll forever be thankful that you decided to take a chance on me.

[Image: 3.png]

The man that has just taken over as the co-GM of the New England Wolfpack, Zema hs been an incredibly helpful and nice person to speak to. I am looking forward to being able to play as part of his team in New England!

[Image: W8ZyU0w.png]
[Image: EilhEKw.gif]

Wolfpack Canada Battleborn

12-22-2020, 07:08 PMJSS Wrote: Hey @ml002 thanks drafting me to Toronto a few seasons ago. Even if it didn't work out, I'll forever be thankful that you decided to take a chance on me.

Hey man thanks for giving us a chance as well and being honest with me. I think everything worked out for everyone involved

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2020, 07:51 PM by sve7en.)

Buckle the fuck up y'all.

I'm sorry if I missed you, I didn't go through every team and username :(

@Cobbenstein, @hockeyiscool, @AgentSmith630, @Faelax, @GCool - Y'all are real ones <3

@ACapitalChicago - I still base a lot of how I interact with new users and how I scout for CAR and LAP based on our interactions when I first joined the league. Everything since then is in some way tied to you.
@FuzzSHL - You taught me the nuances of GMing, talk me down when I'm mad at someone or something, and have taken over multiple teams now and turned them into fantastic communities and competitive organizations. Your impact on my time here is really only trumped by your impact on the league as a whole. I don't have words that can fairly describe how lucky I have been to get to know you this year.
@trella - Fuzz didn't do it himself and you are doing great things in Tampa with Dwight. You're wicked smart and I really appreciate you mentoring me and being a sounding board when I've needed it.
@TheDangaZone - You're a hella good sport about having to spend basically your entire career on my line. You're the calming force that I often need, having someone that's seen it all before in my ear all the time has made this past year so much easier to navigate. 
@Rich - You helped sprout the idea for HTT and were always super supportive of my ideas in Carolina. I'm glad you've stuck around so much as alumni, and the constant invites to be on R&L are super generous even if I can't usually make them.
@Fitted2106 - You're legit one of the most fun and genuine people in this league. Never change, fuck the penalties, and I'll see you in the cup finals soon.
@Donini13 - Your art is some of the most underrated in the community and our tactics battle in S54 was wild. I'm glad we get to work together on the Events Team now.
@hhh81 - We don't always agree, but I have a ton of respect for you and we share a lot of opinions. I love getting to talk to you about things happening in and out of the league.
@Katth - You were the first person that got me excited about the league, from the very start of hyping me up when I joined the Austria LR, and I figured I was going to end up with you in Kelowna that weekend. You were one of the first people I heard complimented by someone else on the site and "Katth is good people" is such an understatement.
@notorioustig - You're always a joy to interact with and the world could use more people that have your level of eloquence and tact in uncomfortable situations.
@"Awesomecakes" - You're legit the nicest person on the site and you should have absolutely won the sportsmanship award that one season.
@leviadan - Your media is some of the most entertaining reads on the site and starting that drive for BLM with Detroit was incredible.
@"luketd" - You were such a monolith when I first joined, but you're so encouraging of new players and you care more about the league than I think most people could even understand. I still hope to have a quarter of the impact you've had on the site when I have to step back for med school.
@DrunkenTeddy - Dude, I have no idea where to begin. You're incredible, and you bring so much joy to so many people.
@grok - Much like Tig and Trips, I love just getting your takes on things. You're one of the people I go to when I think the site could be better than it is right now and want to start conversations.
@Kalakar - The amount of energy and resources you put into the site and the LRs you're a part of is insane. You made the post engine swap fun and took everything in stride.
@Geekusoid - You were one of the first friends I made on the site outside of my own teams or draft class. You're always looking for ways to improve the site and yourself in the roles you play which is admirable.
@reid - Man, you basically made the SHN happen at first. You're never afraid to step up and see if you can improve things around here.
@roastpuff, @Nhamlet, @juke, @boom - SHN S53 gang <3. That was the first big thing we took on and the work you guys put in to it was and still is incredible.
@LordBirdman - Last of S53 head GM Gang, your Sven/Sara media still is the hardest I've laughed at something on this site. You're so much fun to play Among Us with too.
@Lime - I miss DACH gang, you're a god damn memelord, and it was fun to go from such similar prospects to each carving out our own niches. We don't cross paths as much anymore but I hope you're well.
@suavemente - The other memelord of S53, having you on HTT was so much fun, and I love seeing the wild things that come out of your mind.
@Evok - You're such a kind person, it's hard to believe you're also a cutthroat GM sometimes. I hate that we like the same prospects, and I hate that I let some of them go to QCC.
@BadWolf - You do so much to keep us GMs in line and make things happen behind the scenes. You're always so pleasant to talk to it's hard to imagine you're technically my boss, and you handled my frustrations about expansion so graciously.
@Inf1d3l - You put up with me at one of my most unpleasant times on the site, and returned everything with grace and class. I hope my events team can build upon the good work you did as a streamer.
@fishy, @jeffie43 - That expansion team was one of the coolest single projects this site has seen, and I've loved having you in SHN.
@SDCore - You've had to put up with so much shit this year, I'm glad we get along at this point and that I'm no longer a pain in your ass. You did an incredible job as commish and like I said before, the league didn't deserve you.
@nour - Other hot boy podcast boy! You have so much energy for the league, I'm glad we get to work alongside each other so much in our various works.
@slothfacekilla - I'm so happy we get to play on the same team after all this time! You're such a positive influence on every locker room, and your knowledge of sim leagues is so deep and useful.
@GeckoeyGecko - e
@efiug - fiug
@Nokazoa - God damn you're so good at making stuff in photoshop. Getting you on my art team has me so excited.
@Rangerjase - You're so underrated man. You do a ton around the site and are one of the most relaxing people to work with and talk to, as weird as that sounds.
@Tate - You're legit the best writer on this site. I get pumped whenever I see you posted something, and I love that you're kicking ass for the Panthers.
@OrbitingDeath, @RomanesEuntDomus, @Toivo, @Otrebor13, @JT3 - You guys full on supported me when everything went down with Los Angeles and I had to step in. You're not all in LAP anymore, but you guys are the kind of veteran I want to be in a few years when I'm on a second player chilling on my SHL team. 
@enigmatic, @Kyamprac - I love the dynamics that we have, and you're some of my favorite people I've never shared a team with. 
@Zoone16 - You low key helped enable me to make HTT what it is right now, and you have such a well run department. You taking over was such a good day for the site's media as a whole.
@ml002 - You busted your ass to get TOR back to where it is now. Idk what the future of the league structure or the Great Lakes is, but your completion of the rebuild was excellent.
@honkerrs - Every time you're in my DMs I know I'm in for something hilarious.

@overdoo, @Mazatt - I'm so glad you each got to impart your leadership and love for the site on Carolina as players for a bit and in my war room currently. I wouldn't be able to bring this team fully into a new era of leadership without what you guys have done.

Those that I scouted and drafted, I would hit the character limit if I was able to talk about all the things I liked about each individual person. Seeing each one of you embrace the league, either on Carolina, Los Angeles, or another team, makes me feel so proud and happy. I've said before that I want to make this place as amazing for you all as it has been for myself, and when you find that it refuels my love for this place. I'm a very lucky person to have had the experiences that I've had, and a lot of those at this point are because of you all.

1548 words

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

@DrunkenTeddy @r0tzbua

Both of you have gone above and beyond in helping WPG with some artwork concepts for our potential rebrand. It amazes me that there is so much talent within this community, who are willing to share their time and energy helping create the visual look of our teams and logos. You guys are two examples of such people and I just want to say thank you on behalf of myself and the whole WPG team!

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway