Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

@golden_apricot @Acsolapthank you two for drafting me to the armada. I appreciate you getting me sucked into the shl with all the great people in anchorage. You guys rock.

[Image: lazer2.png]

I will give my shoutout to Kylrad. He is a pretty laid back guy who has had a very long and super respectable history in this league!

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

@ThisSeemsFishy @Wearingabear @Ronniewalker

Wanted to give a shout out to my Anchorage squad. From Turg joining me during my draft season, to Bear becoming my GM, and Ronnie joining me in Texas they all have one thing in common - they are good people and make being in Anchorage even better. Lets get us a 'ship this season together.

Cheers

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

I'd like to give a shout out to all the Blizz bois both past and present. A special shout out to some of the older fellas that stuck it out while I was gm, your patience was truly appreciated. Merry Christmas!
@Ace @trella @ErM @Leafs4ever @Muford @caltroit_red_flames @Keygan @tommysalami (I had you twice!) @iOBESE @Allegiant

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

There are honestly way too many people for me to count that are good to me and help me feel like I am a part of the community, so I'm just going to point out @Gwdjohnson @jeffie43 @RotticusScott @Nokazoa and @Jearim for keeping me engaged and talking about the league with me so I get a better idea of the overall feel.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

12-22-2020, 06:21 PMJayWhy Wrote: I could do many, but I'll stick to one unusual one.

@GeckoeyGecko while a pain in the ass, you were actually a great person for the team and somebody I really loved having around. You're insanely talented, and incredibly interesting as a person and I'm truthfully thankful for having got to know you.
wts stop talking about me like im dead im right here

<3

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

@BDonini, thanks for being the first to draft me and for building a great culture in Anaheim. That really sold SHL to me along with great people in the locker room like @UrsinZ and @thiefofcheese. Folks like @Geekusoid, @notoriousTRON, @Zomp, and @Renomitsu came along to keep things fun. Ultimately, the Anaheim LR is the best one I've experience in a sim league. I think we're on our way to that sort of culture in San Francisco. Thanks to @Grapehead for drafting me and making me feel welcome on the Pride and to @Thatguy91 and @AgentSmith630 for building what I know will be a future powerhouse. Can't wait for all our great prospects to come up and join the team!

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

So in this thread I noticed @Muerto is looking for a potential Winnipeg rebrand. So as an outsider I would like to say thank you for that. For the last years it really bothered me you guys never rebranded as I would love to get rid of the NHL team name in a sim league. Thanks for finally taking steps in this!

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

So many people has made this so much fun to me, I hope I don't forget anyone.

@Zema first of all, thank you for recruiting me to the league, I've had nothing but a great time here! Secondly, thanks for getting me into NEW, the LR and everyone there are amazing!

@LordBirdman thank you for signing me as a DFA in Colorady, you guys were great and I am happy to have been part of the DinoGang for a little bit at least!

Thank you to everyone in the Sweden IIHF locker room that convinced me to join the WJC as GM not once but twice and for helping me out! Once again @Zema and @LordBirdman but also @AgentSmith630 @roastpuff @StamkosFan, you're all amazing and make the IIHF Sweden LR wonderful!

An extra thank you to @AgentSmith630 for doing the tremendous task of streaming SMJHL almost every day and making it run as smooth as it does.

Thank you to my wonderful S57 Draft Classmates @Ruggsy @SewingWithNancy @Arkz. It's been a pleasure chatting shit and competing for top earner with you, let's keep it up! Big thank you to all the mentors as well!

Special thanks to my Draft Classmate @Waters that not only is a swell dude but also got Detroit to draft me as #3OA in SMJHL draft.
On topic of SMJHL draft, thank you to my GMs @nour and @Mutedfaith. You are absolutely amazing and I couldn't have asked for better GMs, let's take a cup soon!

Thank you @TheSparkyDee for being such a welcoming face in DET LR, I miss you a lot, Cap. You're one of the best.
And on the topic of Detroit Falcons, thank you to all my teammates, thank you to the active alumni. All of you are great fun and very helpful no matter what it is! @"Awesomecakes" @Mr. Finland @Mediocre_Fred @Rangerjase @JumpierPegasus @JSS @eagle_brand @notorioustig @roastpuff @reid @Waters (Sorry if I forgot someone, I love everyone in the LR and I love you even if I forgot you)

I had a great time GM-ing the WJC with you @"Awesomecakes", let's do it again sometime!

Thank you to my NEW (hehe) GMs @kenvald and @Zema for believing in me and letting me join this amazing team, I can't wait to create some history with you guys!

Finally, thank you to everyone participating in SHL, you made these last months great for me. I look forward to seeing you all on the ice! Merry Christmas, happy holidays and a happy new year to everyone who reads this. (If I missed someone close to me, please forgive me, there are far too many people I want to thank already).

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

@Faelax @Evok I owe you both a lot. Not only are you the reason I have a team and am getting playing time. You've helped teach me a decent bit both on and off the ice. You're the best!

@Keven I really hope this is the right one.. KEVEN! you're always in the locker room. Like for real for real. I think that we are probably the most active LR presences on game day. Not only that you do our score captures and make sure that those who want to watch can. You're a good dude.

@TheCC You smell. You're a pretty cool dude. Not only are we teammates here but also in the ISFL/DSFL. I enjoy talking to you even if I don't spend a lot of time in the Ducks LR. 

@"Panda" You are my ISFL GM. You're also a cool teammate. Even if you are a dirty Boston fan. Also T-Swift is alright I guess.

@zeagle1 You're a cool guy. We met in DSFL and have talked quiet a bit in one discord or another. I'm glad that QCC was able to grab you in the draft.

@ztevans CAROLINA BROTHER! GO CANES! You're a really cool guy. Even if you're name confuses me most days. Plus you're a Canes fan so that's all that matters.

@Tylar You're new to QCC! But you seem cool. Welcome to the team!

@Matteo Imagine being the greatest QCC goalie ever. You don't have to cause that's you. Matteo since day 1, you've invited me into the LR and have made it seem like I have been a part of the team way longer then I have. We're constantly joking about how much we suck. Last season when you got your first shutout and then a few weeks later when the DENNYS meme was born. It's been a great time.

@enigmatic ENIGY! You've made me two sigs. We're on the same ISFL team, I think I can't actually remember. You're really cool and it's fun to joke around with you. 

@storm You're a cool dude. We've talked quiet a bit and like to spam emotes to each other. I am glad that we're on a team together.

@QCC To the rest of my teammates. You're all great and we're the best team in the league!

@sve7en -Insert gun emoji-

[img=0x0]https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/grUaWFD9ou9EjLV73AFr8OZ5Z5ZgBJHWeh35DDNtFgI/https/i.imgur.com/hQtmi8A.png[/img]
CitadellesCitadelles

@Naosu Thanks for all the advice you’ve given my in regards to builds and thank you for drafting me to Kelowna, it’s a great team with a super bright future.

@DrunkenTeddy thank you for all the work behind the scenes that nobody gets to see by both maintaining the site and organizing people to help out
@armada @jets @platoon too many people to thank, but they have been really great experiences as a locker room. With such different personalities it makes every day so much more interesting.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

NO @s

Leafs, Krever, Razov - Thanks for making the site, without you all none of this would be possible. Krever and Leafs were two of the most influential people when i joined the site. And without Razov this especially wouldn't be possible since they saved the site from imminent demise when Bill Locheed tried to take down the site with a ddos attack

Raymond and Otrebor - Thanks for being my first ever gm's. Picking me up for PGF? Putting me and Voss together? This is what kept me here and why I am here almost 10 years later

Boon - First GM in the SHL. You said you would take me if you picked 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th. You fell to 4th (horrible lottery system) but still got me. And I am so grateful, because Miller was my best player and Minnesota won 2 Cups. Incredible times there and at least I have GroupMe to know you're doing well

GoB and Duey - GoB, loved you in Minny and glad you got me in Seattle. Sorry it ended with me leaving via trade, but you wona Cup after I left so egg on my face I guess

Tez and the blizz - Tezzy tezzy tezzy baby. Took a chance on a trade, loved you in the crew, loved the blizz baby. This team was infuential to me in my mid years in the league. I think retiring Buchesner and leaving Edmonton contributed to my demise in the league, because that team was so special. When I couldn't build Portland to be just like the Blizz it crushed me. Such a fun team

Cuffy - My cogm for life. Listen Cuff you were an okay head GM at best but one of the best co's in the league. Your ability to foster amazing LRs, treat playesr like family, and be the dad of the group was something I couldn't find in anyone else. You were my best friend and confident for a while there in STL and POR

Portland lads (scholz, mp7, dankoa, gcool, brumm, viking) - You were all so important to me. I wanted so badly for us to be the best team in the league and I think we could have been. Ultimately I think if that team had lasted scholz, brumm, dank, killington, and wachter would all be HOF. I should never have firesaled, that team was destined for greatness. I am glad you all flourished elsewhere

Allen - You saved me. I went inactive with Bent in Portland. But you literally saved me on the SHL. And this isn't a thanks this is a fuck you. I hate you. I was going to a good place of inactivity. But fr, you made me coach in Texas and it really helped bring me back. Loved being coach, loved winning that Challenge Cup. You built a great team

Dan (again) - Thanks for making me co and taking a chance on me. We won 2 GMOTY awards but tbh that was all you. I won the McKeils tho. You were a great GM and I'm so sad you never got that Cup. You deserved it

Hammy - Thanks for bringing JPG in when I left Texas. You took a chance on JPG... And he was really really bad!! I'm happy you have kept me involved in the discord despite my player leaving, I would have been sad leaving that environment it's so active and fun. Love the Mets baby

Smith and Henrik - Thanks for seeing me as an integral part to the teams future in SFP. I want this team to get a Cup so freaking bad. This was my baby, and now it is yours and you are doing an amazing job. I can't wait to win a Challenge Cup and hit 2k tpe with Simonsson. You believed in me as a future 2k TPE top liner for your team and I promise you I will make that come true

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

@Ruggsy @Jumbobone19 @LordBirdman and @lespoils: Creating the best Rocket League team in the SHL, and being genuine great guys in COL (Shoutout to all the boys in COL LR as well........including you, Halkohol)

@JR95 and @Citizen of Adraa: Awesome guys to talk to in VC, very chill and enjoyable

@goldenglutes: My former partner in crime, I look forward to see what you do with @hotdog in Atlanta

@PremierBromanov: My current partner in crime, you're already doing a great job, I'm just lucky to be working with ya

@hhh81: Oi, Trips, stop dropping your crown. But nah, really, I already have you to thank for bringing my in to COL on my first stint, and now I have you to thank for giving me another (Hopefully much better) shot in Seattle.

To all the others I missed, you may snipe me upon first sight.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

Thanks @overdoo @sve7en and @FuzzSHL for scouting and eventually drafting me to Carolina. They reached out very quickly after I made my account and were very helpful in my introduction to the league.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DYZ5jqO.jpg[/img]