Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

This is gonna be a random one, but @sve7en. Although our interactions were limited, we came to the league at a similar time and faced similar challenges. Especially during the early days of my J career, the little mentions/praises I received on the then brand new HTT, were truly uplifting. Great guy all around. 
Much love man

[Image: bloomfield.png]
[Image: NEW_Team_final.png][img=0x280]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/789216032630898779/789216043259265024/unknown.png?width=1103&height=613[/img]

I have to shoutout to my podcast buddies, @luketd and @adamantium. They are absolutely me favorite people in the league, even if adam really isn't in the league anymore. These guys have been a big part of what keeps me coming back to the league. Both are excellent humans. I sincerely appreciate both of them, and the conversations we've had.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2020, 07:52 PM by XLeafer.)

@ImShiny is currently saving our team from being shit atm and is very great in the locker room and happy to share a LR with him
@juke is very knowledge

and there others too like steve, skeleton, zorem, symm, buster, adraa, stamkos, infidel, luke, jay, maj, gooner who are also my favourites

[Image: giphy.gif]

Wow I love reading these and honestly love this league. <3

For starters I wanna thank @Inf1d3l and @SpartanGibbles you two are by far my best friends on site. We know each other on a much personal level and y’all have been through a lot with me in our over 2 years together. I love y’all.

Next is @SDCore boy did you have so many pms from me (and still will). You were an amazing commish and we would argue like siblings. You were always an ear for me and I loved our podcast together. I’ll never forget those times we spent together. <3

Alright @JKortesi81 you know even though I’m not NOLA anymore, I love you as a person. Thanks again for the wine!

@ACapitalChicago @FuzzSHL @trashae @SpartanGibbles Thank you for keeping HO running as smooth as it does. Your a good group.

@RedCapeDiver I miss you in HO, hope your doing well. You were amazing in HO and I’m thankful for everything you did!

@KlusteR @SpartanGibbles thank you for welcoming be back to minny and making it happen. I love that place so much. <3 Also look! I did a PT!!

@Shmurph @Leppish thank you for making my first time in minny worth it!! (Sorry I left)

@Eggy216 Thank you for believing in me and helping me get to where I am now.

Huge thanks to @BarnabasCollins and @Jearim for being my first GMs and taking the chance on me as a DFA back in 43.

There are really so many people I appreciate on this site, and if I had the time I would tag every single person.

It’s been over 2 years, I look forward to another 2 more Smile

Stay safe, I love y’all <3

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

There have been so many people through my few years of this site that have helped me along more than anyone can imagine. Even the people who I mess around with, have helped me become a great person in my mind. So I’ll just list off a few of those folks now to show that I love them and they are great people.

@Gwdjohnson @karlssens @ErM @Keygan @caltroit_red_flames @ThisSeemsFishy @ml002

These are just the few that stick out in my mind right now, don’t worry, I love mostly everyone here.

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

I have a bunch of users that qualify for my many thanks and all of them are part of the Colorado Raptors organization. From top to bottom I would love to extend my complete appreciation to all the members, just to name a few and not limited to this list are: @LordBirdman @hhh81 @Ruggsy @Jumbobone19 @wumaduce @juniped @lespoils and many others who are always present in the locker room. Thanks for all the good helpful hints, the blocked shots lol and the great advice.

[Image: bVSLWwI.gif]
[Image: zdXC6eb.png] [Image: r6dZEGN.png] [Image: 8b7dmkE.png]

I'm going to keep this short but shoutout to @Andy. He was one of the first people to contact me ahead of my junior draft and what a great guy, just super nice and an awesome person, was absolutely stoked when we got drafted to the same junior team and what an amazing captain you've been for us you definitely had my vote!

[Image: Qfss7w7.png]      [Image: 8yB62LM.png]
[Image: W19eaver.gif]
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2020, 05:39 AM by SDCore.)

This is always the hardest thing for me to write cause I've made such amazing friends here, but here goes.

@JNH I fucking hate you, you suck. But really thank you for leading this nutso team we now have. This last year has been probably the best year I've had socially in a long time. I owe so much to you for that and let's be honest, you owe more to me.

@juke we bicker and fight like siblings, which is probably because we are more alike then we want to admit. Thanks for being a constant friend, so glad J drafted you against my advice. Know that Boston sports will always suck, but we can wallow in our self pity for our sim league players together. I wouldn't want anyone else to replace me specifically in Newfoundland, than you.

@Nhamlet My food brother, one day we will get together and eat all the things we make each other jealous over. You've always been the person I turned to if I needed something stupid in the sim or to complain about Juke. We are in good hands with you at the helm in NL. I couldn't say much more but just how awesome it is for you being someone I can talk to every day.

@Patty What can I say about Patty, you are my late night ride or die, cause Juke goes to bed at like 7 and Ham doesn't drink. I'm so glad we coaxed you back to activity. We've been great friends and I hope that it continues. You are doing great things and I hope it continues. Also, I owe you hot sauce and shit... one day i'll come visit you in STL when I see my cuz.

Side note - hambone, juke, patty, and maybe JNH, I've told many, but you are some of my fav people, I love you dearly. Thanks for being my friend. You've turned our little corner of the internet into a fun, inviting, and good place to be, unless Juke goes all Boston... Smile

@BadWolf Thanks for putting up with my brand of crazy for so long. You are basically my sister and are required to talk to me at all times whenever I need it and I am required the same. You are a fantastic Commish and you deserve praise.

@teztify (thanks for being a constant friend and letting me make fun of you, i love you) @Leafs4ever @DrunkenTeddy @Eggy216 Thanks for appointing me Commish, I enjoyed my time, albeit short time. Thanks for trusting me in the sim transition, expansion, and whatever else. I appreciate it.

I wish I could tag Newfoundland, is that possible? The Newfoundland Berserkers is singlehandedly the best LR in all of sim leagues. This is a fact. Thank you for being you.

@chicago - Thanks for being my team, I've enjoyed every moment on the Syndicate.

@nour good luck my man, you were the best co-Commish I could ever ask for. You are caring, kind, altruistic, and a down right phenomenal being. You will do wonderful.

To all my HO guys @reid @GoonerBear @CementHands @boom anyone else I know I missed. Thanks for being great and making me want to come back day after day.

I wish I could thank everyone, but I can't it would take to long. The last one I will do is @Kalakar Without you, we would not have a league. We do not deserve you, I thanked the stars every day you did what you did.

Thanks SHL

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

In general I want to thank everyone on the Platoon for being such an excellent group of people. The last year has been so hard but having everyone in the locker room be there has been vital to my mental health. I am truly blessed to be a part of the team.

More specifically I want to thank @JR95 When I joined the site about 2 years ago I was engaged but not super vocal on the site or discord because of living on the other side of the world from everyone. JR drafted me and was super understanding of me not jumping in discord often and when I did show up was always super friendly. Eventually I had the time to be more active in discord and the rest is history. JR is a huge reason why I am still here and why I am so ride or die for the Platoon.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

I just want to let everyone know how much I appreciate my teammate @Pythonic who scores most of the goals I assist on. It's been a fun time playing together and I hope it continues for many seasons.

[Image: Ugn5gZg.jpg]

@hotdog Thanks for being a good dude as well as being super helpful and for taking a chance on me at a point when I was kind of losing interest with this league. I'll not let you down!

@Ace, since I was scouted by you and @hotdog I knew I wanted to play for New England. Every day you show how much you care about the team, and I admire it. I really appreciate your help during the turbulence that's happened the last few seasons.

@hotdog, same goes for you. So much changed in such a short time during the expansion. And we all know you deserved a team more than anyone. We still miss you, but the Atlanta/New England games are the ones I look forward to the most during the season now.

@Zema The way you've stepped up as co has been fantastic. Digging up and sorting out the team history, and being heavily involved in everything. Makes me feel real confident in the team's future.

@MCP_ @dmills3 @boom My time in Vancouver was great in many ways. And definitely the biggest reason why I stuck around during my early seasons. I really appreciate you guys helping me figure out the site and my player.

@FuzzSHL @sve7en and everyone else in Carolina. Going all-in in S54 and trading for me turned out to be a great move. The CAR LR made me feel welcome immediately. Watching the championship series with you guys in and out of VC is something I won't forget.

@hhh81 I want to give you praise for how you run the J awards committee. It's straight forward, transparent, and very well organized on the inside. Giving new, jobless users(as I was myself) a chance at a job is key for retention. And you're definitely doing your part.

And to everyone else on New England: You guys makes the time and effort I put in all worth it every day Wolfpack

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

This is to the entire Calgary Dragons discord. Im glad to be a part of the team and get to know each and every one of you.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

@JNH @SDCore The house you built from the ashes of Lethbridge is now one of the most lively LRs on the site. If that's not a commendation of your hard work as GMs, I don't know what is (oh, right, getting a Nour Harrak would've been nicer, but we can't control that). Enjoy your "retirement", you both deserve some breathing time. <3

@Carpy48 The nicest and kindest person on this site. My mentor, my astral twin. You deserve all the good in the world, and then some. Go get that CC in Toronto (insert an ml-patented :greatlakes: here)

@SpartanGibbles Laid back and level-headed, yet still dedicated to the success of his team. The road was always going to be arduous, but we're slowly getting some glimmer of what this line-up can become. Thank you for having faith in me as a scout, coach and Co-GM <3

And then there's this bunch of lovely people with whom I've played along the seasons, and that helped ease me into this great new hobby I found a year ago : @"JAJA SWEG DINGDONG" @ByrdeMan @Rindiee @Segi @bluesfan55 @esilverm @UrsinZ @chetib @Leppish @BadWolf @Mutedfaith @Shmurph @fever95

Can't forget my Baby Zerkers either! Everyone tagged here is cute af, super funny, and just the best people to hang out with : @juke @Nhamlet @Lime @Clean Andrei Kostitsyn @Patty @Toast @leafsftw1967 @Snussu @Matt777 @Count Chocula @thevoicelesscreator @Justice @Tylar @teztify @bdu754 @Festinator

And to all the people I've interacted with, near or far, and that I haven't tagged - THANK YOU! <3

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

I think @slothfacekilla is a fantastic human being. He always makes me smile and he is a great person. I like him a lot and I love whenever we are on the same team.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]