Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

@ByrdeMan convinced @WannabeFinn and @Tomen to draft me on Will Windsor when there was no real reason to, and Finn and Tomen took the chance. It was a pick without any tangible benefit to the team, but it was just late enough that it didn't hurt them. It's a small thing and I've mentioned it to at least one of them before, but Finn and Tomen bringing me into Buffalo rekindled my interest in the league at a time when it was at a low. Windsor didn't pan out, but they're a huge part of why Jari Heikkinen exists, and why I'm doing this PT to begin with.

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

I could fill out the word count by listing the whole Renegades team and thanking you all, which you totally deserve but I'm going to make you work for it, so any current or past member of Renegades I have been in contact, Thank you. It is such great to get work with you, all of you dedicated to make us best we can.

That said I want to take look back and give shout out to two guys that were important part of the experience when I joined up.

@"luketd" Don't know if it was messed up sleeping schedule mixed with general knowledge but just as I was getting used to site and still had lot of stuff to figure out you were there answering my questions which helped me engage more with the league, way more than I ever expected.

@Nokazoa S50 draft for Whalers wasn't the greatest, specially after season had passed and only me and Bert were left. You were there as late S49 create and made sure there was someone to talk with at the locker room, contributing at least as much to my long term interest into league as Luke.

Thank you both.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

I would like to take this time to say I appreciate my whole updating team. You guys rock and have been absolutely killing it

@SFresh3 @mastersheep @Snoopdogg @Nhamlet @Grum @KC15 @peej2189 @traphag @Mazatt @Zomp @JT3 @trashae @Toast @leafs1997 @raymond3000 @littleb @bdu754 @Rangerjase @CrazyMojito

Luv you guys <3

I'd also like to say I really appreciate @BadWolf. She has been extremely helpful to me while I have been figuring out how to be the head updater

I would like to give a huge shoutout to @Kalakar for shipping me Quebec maple syrup, what a good guy.

I also cannot forget @teztify for being an incredible dude. I always love our chats.

@juke deserves mad praise for being an awesome guy love playing games with you.

All of Buffalo deserves a lot of praise to @WannabeFinn has created a phenomenal lr. @Tomen @fishy @Faelax @Evok @TnlAstatine @ByrdeMan

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

@BDonini and @nykonax thank you so much for taking a shot on me in the Js Draft back in May.  I'm so glad to have been a part of the Outlaws for the past seven months.

To the OG Bean Crew of S55, @DELIRIVM @AgentSmith630 @rum_ham @Mazatt @sulovilen @trashae @DonutDefender @Ohtaay @Zema and @StamkosFan, you guys made that S55 SHL Draft a memorable one, and the continued search for BEANS keeping each of the Drafts since then interesting.

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/wiqZK8C.png[/img]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/6QlU4ci.png[/img]
[Image: vHNIXVO.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Where to start... Thanks to my HD pals and friends @Leafs @Titan for being awesome butt buddies and fellow J teammates. You're great and you should never change. Thanks to @Jayrome for being my ''too busy to answer you'' IRL friend, I hope we can get more icetime together because I really believe we could be working wonders. Can't wait to meet you once this shizzle is over. Thanks to @trashae @Katth and @Naosu for being great role models and of tremendous help to start this game.
A big thanks to @LordBirdman for being an awesome GM that understood that this game should be about fun and friends before anything else. I won't forget it.

Happy holidays to all of you. May 2021 be better than this shithole we are in.

Cheers

[Image: QhAQn2i.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

@jeffie43 is a cutie and definitely not ugly. It's just that everyone around him is so good looking he seems ugly in comparison but he's actually cute himself too

[Image: Thor-Hockey_2.gif]

I know this only asks for one thing, but it definitely doesn't say I have to limit my praise to one person! Huge shout out to @JNH and @SDCore for giving be the best Juniors experience a player could ask for. Even after all of us have moved up and on (well most of us), the Newfoundland LR is still my favourite place on this Citadel!

[Image: bouch22.jpg?ex=65381617&is=6525a117&hm=6...178839271&] [Image: VGl3CB4.png]

@sve7en @Faelax @AgentSmith630 @hockeyiscool Thanks introducing me to this site and community and for playing it with me. HTT is a fantastic show and even though I cant be on it regularly I always really enjoy my time on there.

@Citizen of Adraa @CementHands Thanks for giving me a shot and a wonderful locker room in Maine! You guys have built a special team and atmosphere that is really supportive and helpful to any new players. Locker rooms like that are the reason this site has so many members and is such a good community. 

@JR95 Thanks for taking a risk on trading up to get me and giving me a chance to follow a lot of my Maine teammates up to the SHL. Baltimores Locker room is fantastic and I cant wait to see what this group can do in a couple seasons

@BloomeyGB @CrazyMojito You guys were great teammates and always a joy to interact with in the Maine locker room. I hope you both kill it in the SHL and maybe we will get a chance to play together again one day!

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif][Image: cobb.png?ex=6576542e&is=6563df2e&hm=9cd2...40228abcd&][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif]
Thank you @Ragnar  for the Sig!
Previously: Patrick Shepherd (S52 - S64)

I firstly want to thanks @Faelax for literally be god sent to me and the best co-gm I could ask for. I knew when he said he could handle the sim side of the team that we would be a great pair, but he also like to reach out to people and make sure all goes well and we are on track and he’s just as proud as I am on our team. Quebec would clearly not be where it is without you and I thank you very much to be at my side every day.

I want to also say that Quebec is basically my baby now, and I want to say thank you to everyone in Quebec to be here or to have been here a moment. I am not kidding when I say that you guys literally make me happy every day and I look forward to come talk to you. I’m proud of the work you guys put in and I love everyone of you that made Quebec what it is today.
@Tylar @Brandon @iamslm22 @panda @LimJahey @AL GRINGO @kentakira @JstMaro @ztevans @enigmatic @Keven @Salming @Matteo @Allegiant @TheCC @storm @Hordle @sidduhs @zeagle1 @Vandy @renomistu @jackey.peach

Buffalo being my second home in shl, I can say im definitively glad to have been drafted there, as it’s one of the best locker room I could experience so far, after Quebec of course. You guys are a cool bunch too
@Mayuu @Tomen @tnlastanine @Nerio @Kalakar @fishy @Ferda @ByrdeMan @soulja @Grum @Zombiewolf @Lime @st4rface @Ragnar @mee @lancedjack @Mr. Finland (oh and @WannabeFinn I guess)

Lets not forget all my friends in other teams that even if i dont talk to you guys as much, you mean a lot to me and you are still part of my shl experience <3
@TheDangaZone @JKortesi81 @sve7en @SpartanGibbles @Shmurph @Zoone16 @hhh81 @"JAJA SWEG DINGDONG" @SDCore

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I'd like to start with the team that got me started into the league. @FuzzSHL @trella @sve7en
Thanks to you three for taking a shot on some newbie, I am just about to break 900 TPE. With your hospitality on the Kraken I have loved and grown with the LR and fell in love with this league. 

Now shoutout to @MCP_ and Trella again.
They took a shot on me late in the SHL entry draft that brought me to the wonderful place that is the Barracuda Smile)))) 

Love you all, and love this league. CHOMP CHOMP RELEASE THE KRAKEN

[Image: panico.png]

@caltroit_red_flames You've helped me with a lot the past year when it came to my projects and even helping me decide to change to the computer science major

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

@MWHazard

This dude is wicked. He's a good, kind, funny guy who is reaaaal good at cooking.

@JR95

When I came back to the SHL, seeing that JR was still active made me want to be more active myself. A wonderful influence in any locker room, a fantastic personality as well.

Cheers

Platoon Rob Wright Battleborn
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2020, 01:48 AM by Loganjj21.)

@st4rface This dude gonna make it big and tell a story doing it.
@BuckDancer Luh u ham slice my peanut to my butter <3
@JKortesi81 this dude is just that dude so dont f with old man joe or we throwing hands.
last but not least @dankoa Slatt Slatt
also gil ur irellevant i dont know ur name
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2020, 02:21 AM by Rindiee.)

there’s so many people who’ve made this league sk enjoyable in the three years i’ve spent here. Starting with @WannabeFinn giving me a chance on BUF and showing me what a great LR looks like. I guess before BUF though we gotta talk about Detroit which although I wasn’t overly active was a great time @Waters thanks bby. However, when I was on BUF is where I made some of my first sim league friends who I am still blessed to call homies today, @ThatDamnWalrus @kit @teztify @ByrdeMan @FourFour @grok @karey @Mayuu @Baelor Swift @Tomen @Zombiewolf @JSS @TnlAstatine @fishy and everyone else I miss it’s because I don’t know your usernames and i’m lazy but you know i love all you past n present Buffabros <3 To my newer homies who really aren’t new anymore, however if not for them I definitely would not be active at all, starting with @JNH and @SDCore love you boys! And all my great friends i’ve made throughout my time on the zerks @smalinowski7 @Nhamlet @Lime @KlusteR @Patty @Toast @Wally @MCP_ @thevoicelesscreator and lastly my present texas boys starting with @dankoa who although we didn’t know eachother when you traded for me, we clicked immediately and you’ll always be my brother much love danny boy. On top of Dan, we got the homies @BrewskyBoy @RedCapeDiver @puolivalmiste @Fantobens @Rabidsponge21 @Ohtaay @Leoben @MP7 @EricNCSU @thiefofcheese @Aephino and again, anyone anywhere I missed I apologize you know I appreciate you all!

[Image: minadsslatt.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2020, 03:00 AM by Hallsy.)

@Waters is a very nice guy

@nour is also nice

@Gooney might be the nicest

@Gwdjohnson stinks

@DrunkenTeddy is my daddy

@JSS is the 2nd best jss

@jeffie43 is the 2nd best jeffrey

@notorioustig is funny