Create Account

S57 mPT #4 - say something nice about someone

I don't currently have the time and/or energy to mention everyone who would deserve to be mentioned. There are a ton of great people in this community. So I'm just gonna say something nice about one person:

@SpartanGibbles your food always looks amazing and I want to eat some!

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

There's a few people I would like to go ahead and thank and say some good words about,

@Zema Miss talking to you in Elitserien, thank you for inviting me to the SHL. It's been great fun!

@Halkohol Go get swole, bud.
@trashae will miss your awesome presence in the LR when you leave for Baltimore.
and ofcourse to everyone in Kelowna and San Fransisco. It's great fun being around when I get the time.

This is actually the hardest mPT cause there's so many great people on the site but:

@SDCore and @JNH: Couldn't have asked for a better GM duo to get me started in the league. You made it easy to earn as a player, and also built a wonderful LR which sim league aside, is one of my favorite places to just hang out in and chat with people during the day. There's no chance I would be as into the league as I am without you guys, and I hope I can even just partially fill your shoes as GM myself.

In a similar boat, @JayWhy and @"luketd": You guys have also established an amazing LR and consistently one of the top rosters each season, and your combined experience and knowledge as a GM duo was right up there with the best in the league (only say 'was' cause Luke isn't co anymore)

@Nhamlet: One of (if not the most) hardest working and most dedicated people in the SHL. I wouldn't have wanted to run the Zerks with anyone else. Like literally, that was a condition on me agreeing to be a GM or not

Along with ham, the rest of my NL draft class @"NeonLime", @Clean Andrei Kostitsyn, @Patty: Was easy to stay invested in the league with such a great group of people right alongside me. Pour one out for Vinny and Steemer

Literally impossible to name all the amazing people in NL, but I want to give a special shoutout to @teztify for all the drunk messages.

Last but not least, for a non team affiliated shoutout, @Zombiewolf is one of the chillest people on the site, and the best person for wholesome gaming

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

Have to first and foremost say thank you to @hhh81 for drafting me, getting me interested in the league, supporting my management aspirations and still being a great help in Colorado.

Big thank you to @Jumbobone19 for being an awesome co-GM and great person to work alongside - you're doing a great job and of course are a great person to have in any locker room.

Thank you @lespoils for being an awesome presence in Colorado and hugely helpful with management advice. 

Big shout out to @Thatguy91 and @AgentSmith630 for doing a great job with SFP and making that an enjoyable place to be.

Much love to the crew in Colorado that make it a great place, @Ruggsy, @ProjectSaint, @wumaduce, @Fluw, @juniped, @Demolish.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

There's so very many people on this site who have kept me here.  I have a tendency to get bored with things pretty quickly and it's these people (and I'm sure a few more I'll forget) that have kept me here and enjoying my time.

First, to the entire DET locker room, you guys are always positive and engaging. From the historic team that won the cup with me to everyone else who has joined since, you guys are easily what makes that LR the best in the league, one I will never leave, you will have to kick me if you want me gone.

Next, to my Hawks guys. There's never any shortage of entertainment and positivity in the Hammy discord. Always someone to talk to and something going on. I understand why people want to get in there because I can't imagine a better SHL team to get into. From the extreme weird to the movie nights and even our secret santa, you guys know how to welcome a guy and have become my friends.

@notorioustig You picked up a goalie who you had never talked to, with a dumb name and no idea what he was doing and helped me get my bearings on a new concept. You brought me into the best draft class and I cannot thank you enough. From the constant willingness to help to the ridiculous memes, you're a great guy and a great friend.

@nour You always put a smile on my face. You're a ridiculous human in the best way. I'm sure you and Tig were both a big part of why I'm even in Hammy now and I'm grateful for that. Always a genuine welcome when I hop into VC and nothing, but positivity coming from you.

@Hallsy I still don't understand how I lucked into the best spot for a goalie in this league. Thank you for drafting me into the strangest place I've ever been and I hate you for the absolute horrors you post in there. I can separate everyone from their discord, but for some reason, no matter how many times I see you for real, you're always that bird to me. Thanks for taking a chance on me and making my time in the SHL great so far.

@Gwdjohnson I'm glad Hallsy fired you and you were forced to go find a management spot elsewhere. But for real, you're a genuinely funny guy and always a kick to talk to. You do not deserve the crap you get even though I'm sure the majority of it is tongue in cheek. Thanks for being you.

I want to thank you four for going against your better judgement and drafting a player with the first name A. You guys have shaped my first experience with a sim league and I can't thank you enough for how it has turned out thus far.

@Rangerjase Always nice, always helpful, always ridiculous. That would be enough, but we've become fast friends. Sure, being on good teams and winning awards has been great, but I could have been on the worst team and finding a friend like you would have been enough to keep me here. I talk to you everyday and I do not see that stopping anytime soon. Thanks for always being there and always being a friend.

@leviadan You're so funny and entertaining. Every time we play games together is a riot and every video of yours is great and does not get the recognition it deserves. Between your media, absurd graphics and the BLM charity run, the SHL is a better place with you in it. I'm glad you're in my life now.

@TheSparkyDee I thought I got lucky with the S53 boys, but then this site kept giving when you came in. We play games, we talk and laugh. It's been great. You're a genuinely nice person and I enjoy spending time talking to you.

I wanted to write a specific blurb about each and every one of you, however I am a procrastinator and yea. I'm probably going to miss tagging some people and I'm sorry about that.  Just know that I would @everyone on this site to let them know that this has been such a great experience getting to know you all. I may not have talked directly to you, but you all are great people and I never would have stuck with this if it weren't for each and every one of you. Thank you.

@Fantobens I only wish I could be on every team with you.

@Mediocre_Fred For bread and bravery 

@Mutedfaith Helpfulness and absurd memes

@roastpuff Playing games, staring at your food

@Aephino I'm still scared of pinging you

@reid Pushing me to get better at graphics

@Mayuu Your streams are delightful

@Halkohol I couldn't have asked for a better GM of Sweden

@Mr. Finland I will always give my dogs extra pets for you

@JMacNCheese I miss you buddy

@Waters I don't know why we started off hating each other, but I'm glad we don't now.

@Gooney Without a doubt the strangest person I've met on here. Don't ever change.

@JumpierPegasus .... you know what you did.

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

I say nice things to Newfoundlanders every day so I'd like to take a refreshing change of pace here. Thank you @Evok for making this place better. You've been a big help and support when I came to this site originally in 2017 and my return in 2020. Thank you for everything you do! Hope you finish Eye of The World one day so we can discuss the Wheel of Time!

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

Bless @FuzzSHL and all that he does to make the team USA wheel keep spinning.  Our simulation careers have been linked almost from the hop and he has been a crucial support for me on more than a couple occasions.  Nothing can top the feeling of our first win together, except maybe the next one Cheers

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

@The__Y-man__100 thanks for getting me back into the league, and being a good friend in general
@Ace thanks for taking a chance on me and drafting in to New England

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

It's been a super long and tiring year for me in 2020 and I just want to thank everyone on the site for making it somewhere I can escape from the days BS and all the great friends I have made.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-27-2020, 08:24 PM by JaytheGreat.)

To all my past and present GMs; @Nictox, @TML99, @hotdog, @Ace, @kenvald and @bbjygm . You all are great GMs and it's been great to play under you. You guys helped me get started and then helped me stay interested in the league. Thank you all for taking a chance on me.

To my former teammates in St. Louis @Mika_Kandinsky, @MrStennett @Rankle, @"jfisherr" @CptSquall @Evok , @EricNCSU and @Capt_Blitzkrieg. You guys were amazing teammates and a huge reason why being a Crow was so much fun.

My Wolfpack teammates @Zomp, @Flareon @Fluw, @Zema, @Ace @Clean Andrei Kostitsyn , @bilbo. You guys are what makes the SHL so fun for me, I'm lucky to have such great teammates.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

I want to first off thank Donini for giving me a shot in the SMJHL. I had a load of fun down there in Anaheim. I'd also like to thank ml and Ursin for believing in my less than max earning ways to bring me to Toronto and keep me. It has been a ton of fun being on the Stars and I love the locker room.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

This is one of those things where i am so full of love and friendship for so many people in this league, and if I try to name all of them I will forget somebody and then I will feel really bad. So I am just going to pick two people who I think deserve a little special recognition and if you are not one of the two people don't have your feelings hurt because I promise I like you too.

I am going to shout out @SDCore and @hotdog who I think have just finished up absolutely phenomenal jobs at two of the most thankless jobs on the site. I think being Commissioner sounds like just about the most miserable thing I could think of to do on the internet because I imagine it requires hours and hours of work just for people to get pissy and yell at you about half of it no matter what you do. PT director sounds slightly less miserable but also you presumably have to put so much thought into coming up with ideas for homework for the enjoyment of people who will be cranky that they have to do anyway. happy holidays you guys are awesome and you both did a great job.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

I kind of took a step out of my comfort zone when I signed up for this league. I also had no idea what I was really getting into. I want to thank @Citizen of Adraa and @CementHands for really helping me learn the ropes and providing an amazing locker room with the likes of @Faelax, @Cobbenstein, @BloomeyGB, @Rabidsponge21, and everyone else who joined us along the way. You guys kept it interesting for me and helped the league be a distraction for me this summer.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

@JayWhy you are the third best Fall Guys player I know. Some may think that isn't a nice thing to say but that means you are better than the 4th and 5th Fall Guys players I know.

Code:
37 words

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Where to start? I guess with my SMJHL GMs for drafting me, @TML99 and @"Nictox. Thank you for making me a Crow. You made me fall in love with the league.

Then @JKortesi81 and @TheDangaZone took a shot on me in the SHL. I can't thank you enough for making me a Specter. Can't wait to keep playing for NOLA.

My NOLA teammates, old (@slothfacekilla, @FuzzSHL, @Blastmeaway) and newer (@overdoo, @Arkz, @leafs1997) and each and every person I've shared a LR with, thank you for being great people. 

My time in the league has been amazing, and I have all of you to thank for that, so thank you SHL!!!

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada