Create Account

Rust?

Thoughts on getting a huge fucking rust server for everyone to playin? Could be sick imo. Be like our own otv club : )

[Image: izzy.PNG]

or minecraft for that matter. I've been fucking around with an intel NUC for me and my friends. Definitely can't hold more than a handful, but something like that could be fun.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

01-01-2021, 04:15 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: or minecraft for that matter. I've been fucking around with an intel NUC for me and my friends. Definitely can't hold more than a handful, but something like that could be fun.
steelhawks already have one because we are cool :sunglasses:

[Image: izzy.PNG]

I clicked on this legit thinking whats so important that Bryan Rust needed his own thread

7 Days to die could be cool too but it's been a while since i played it so don't know the current state of the game.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Anything like that would be cool!

[Image: m59RPb7.png]   [Image: FcWmVTl.png]
[Image: krazkoSEA.gif]
credit to amazing @Carpy48, @Ragnar @sköldpaddor, @the_paytonium & @sulovilen !

Id be down for that hit me up if it happens

had this exact same thought earlier if it ends up happenin im in and will force da zerkers to get rust

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

01-04-2021, 03:15 AMJustice Wrote: had this exact same thought earlier if it ends up happenin im in and will force da zerkers to get rust
zerk base zerk base

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate