Create Account

S57 PT #5 - 2022

There is a huge variable to consider when looking at which teams are going to be the cream of the crop at the end of this calendar year…namely, are we going to be looking at a larger league? There’s been a lot of discussion about how good earners should be able to move up and out of the J earlier than the standard 4 years. If that’s going to happen, the talent pool will need to be diluted, whether that be through 4th lines or through expansion teams. Supposedly recruitment has been down so talent dilution may happen naturally, however, it is possible that we see a restructuring including more expansion teams. If that is the case, in 1 year the Tokyo team will be #1 because everyone with an anime avatar will demand a trade there and will be too strong.

If that doesn’t happen, I can see Toronto backstopped by an all star Scoochie Stratton completing their rebuild and going heavy. I can see Tampa running the Atlantic much like Manhattan is now. And I can see Texas making a few runs as well.

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

[Image: zYwvQNu.png]

[Image: 60133_s.gif]
[Image: W3cWGCN.png][Image: 3XEVZeB.png]
 Timber Steelhawks norway norway Steelhawks Timber  
Knights  Renegades norway   norway Renegades Knights

I think the current trends and momentum will continue forward. The success of organizations in this league appears to be almost exclusively correlated to the amount of effort, work, and care the leaders of teams put in. Unlike real professional sports, players careers are relatively planned out in this league. It's not like a team like HAM will suddenly be minus 3 1700+ TPE players because of retirement, injury, or a dramatic drop off in production. Thus the teams that are on top now will likely remain on top, provided they continue being diligent about roster turnover and drafting. I do think though that there are some teams currently on the upswing that might make a splash - Toronto in particular is a team that has been drafting well and is building a young core. Either a divisional realignment or older players on Buf, Chi, and Ham aging out will give them an opportunity to become a perennial playoff team IMO. 2023 would be more interesting since that's when the bulk of the S46-48 draft classes will be dropping off.

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

The team I think that will be contending for a cup at the end of 2021 will be New England, I may be a bit over a homer but the pieces our there. Key pieces Frans Eller, Sven Yksahft, and Ethan Price will all be hitting their primes. Price is already a top 10 goal scorer who is tied for the team lead in goals. Some blooming up and coming talent like Guðmundur Kristjánsson, Leonids Balzams, Teylora Petrov, Calvin Hobbes the future looks very bright. Plus there will be big time veterans Slap MMcShotty and Jakub Bruchevski to help guide the team. Along with the Wolfpack I think Hamiltion, Calgary, and Buffalo will be good because you know they are always good. The exact reason why Tampa, Toronto, and Winnipeg will struggle, because they always do. It's to early to know yet the expansion teams will be like, Atlanta is good now but they have more of a older core that might be slowing down by the end of 2021.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

For me, the top teams 1 year from now will be Tampa Bay Barracuda, Toronto North Stars, and Manhattan Rage. We are all going to be a good teams that will have very good players that will be at their top of the divisions. I also feel like the new EXPANSION team the Salt Lake City Sandlions will be at the top of the WESTERN division will be a powerhouse with future stars like Luke Thomason, Tony Pepperoni, and Nour Harrak(who will come out of retirement)

Another dominant team that will be in the league having a lot of Calgary Dragons players that will be the best team in the world. You will ahve YOUNG ARYE IZZY That will be banging chicks and scoring goals. Dont forget Aliester Cain will come out of retirement to train the young goaltender John John, and will lead him to win all the mcbrides

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

oh man how can i see from one year from now? im not a witch or a wizard like harry potter or ron weasley. but let me pretend i am one so i can get some pog champ tpe. i need the tpe to up my players stats. okay so anyways back to the pt at hand lets take a look at this one. i think some teams will rise and others will fall from the top of the shl charts. i think buffalo will Fall off a cliff. finn is not know fdor building good teams that last logn so nope they will not be good. hamilton will of course be at the top still because they are built strong and good so they will perhaps still be good in a year. thats about all i can think of in this time frame and maybe gabe johnson will be conteding for best player.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

This is finally Toronto's time to shine. The window into contention is just about to open for Toronto and I think with the pipeline of great young talent the team has, they should be on top or just falling out of the top of the league one year from now. I would not be surprised if they win a cup or two before that time comes as well. The team has been rebuilding for a calendar year and it's finally all coming to fruition. The young team will age like a fine wine over the next year. They will have to fill some holes near the end of the year with Carpet and Kandinsky most likely retiring at the end of the year. Toronto could have a full team in their prime or just leaving their prime and unless something catastrophic happens, they should be a real powerhouse in the league in one year from now and definitely before that.

Mika Kandinsky Stars 

[Image: mika_kandinsky.gif]

I think that in a year the standings should look more or less similar. Teams like Buffalo, Hamilton and Texas should still be at the top, because they have pretty good management. Then you have the expansion teams, who should do much better than they were because they will now have an actual prospect pool and their current prospect will have grown a fair bit. But aging teams like Manhattan, Calgary, Chicago, and Edmonton might not still be at the top because many of their core players will have retired. Toronto and Tampa Bay should now be a really really good team, after tanking for many seasons. Then you have teams like LAP, Winnipeg, New Orleans, Minnesota and Baltimore who I have no clue where they will be, because they've been making weird trades lately and I'm not entirely sure if they're starting to rebuild or compete. So it will be more or less the same in my opinion.

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: hammy_ring.jpg]

[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

the best teams in the shl will be the san francisco pride and tampa bay barracuda because they will still be the best at being the worst which is very valuable in a league like this because there will always be a worst team in the shl. seattle will still be the garglenuts. the shl will be in a much better place with the extinction of long time tyrrant gabriel johnson as he will be purged from the league and all of his henchmen will be sentenced to the gulag where they sling poop at each other for fun. when the seasons are over and the challenge cup has been awarded, the new tradition will be to all jizz into the cup and the person who jizzes first and last will have to drink from it together with a straw until they finish it because thats just what teammates do to improve team cohesion nowadays.

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

I think at the end of the 2021 calendar year my team San Francisco pride will be well on their way through their rebuild, many of the current prospects including myself will be up and playing in the SHL and our core of players will be reaching their potentials. Its kind of like a snowball effect, at the moment we might be rolling very slowly, but very soon we will be an increasing mass of frozen water thats for sure. I have a ton of confidence in our GM squad and I’m sure that we will be ready to make a big splash sooner then some might think. Along with us we will be competing with some other rebuilding teams such as Tampa Bay Barracuda and the platoon, both of which should be interesting matchups in the coming seasons. I guess the panthers might be aight but definitely nowhere near the real cat team in california.

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

Well, seeing as Tampa are currently starting to emerge from our long rebuild and finally have the pieces put together to start our rise to greatness. I can say with a lot of confidence that we will absolutely be at the top of the SHL in about a year. We'll have stars such as Dwight Knight, Colin Lambert, Vladmir Petrov, and Phillip Weaver leading us to greatness in the SHL. Those prospects we have, combined with the excellent drafting and leadership from Trella and Dwight, will absolutely lead this team to greatness and success. That, combined with the great minds of Fiddler, Fitted, Jericson, and others in our LR, will allow us to extend our period of greatness season after season and hopefully lead Tampa to many a Challenge Cup. Along side us should be other teams like Baltimore, and maybe even some of the long struggling teams of the west like the Monarchs or the Renegades.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I can 100% assure all of you that the Tampa Bay Barracuda will be a top team by this time. They have numerous stars that are just hitting the SHL right now. Six seasons from now they will be at their peaks and ready to bring the hammer down on everyone that looks their direction. On top of that, they have quite a few veterans that will still be near the top. I just can't see that many teams anywhere close to what the Barracuda have done in terms of drafting active players that are willing to put their nose in the dirt and really grind out some truly shitty seasons while everyone is earning TPE. A few secondary teams to look out for if the Barracuda somehow run into issues, would be NEW, and LAP. The management in those places are surely ready to make some massive moves and head towards the top.

[Image: panico.png]

A lot can happen in a year, also feels weird that a year would only be s63-s64. A lot can happen in the SHL in a year, drama can happen and teams can quickly blow up. Real life can happen affecting teams. Free agent signings could happening changing the dynamic of the league. Mistakes or punishments could cripple a team. Rebuilding and turnaround is also a lot slower and painful in FHM in my opinion compared to a STHS. If I had to guess right now i'd assume Hamilton and Buffalo are still some of the top teams in a year. Toronto and Texas also have good upcoming teams that should be near the top of the league. Tampa also has a ton of young players and prospects and while I don't know how many are actually good earners I assume there's enough that they should be a good team too around that time.

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

I think Chicago will be a team that is still a serious threat to win the challenge cup. guys like Corey Kennedy and Martin Westbroek will still be around and be seasoned and productive vets and the new blood will have risen to prominence by this point. Players like Ryuuji Minamino, Disisde Dayudie, and Lassi Suhonen just to name a few. Those are three of the biggest up and coming names in the game and they will have plenty of talent around them to support them. Chicago will be the most deadly team in the league one year from now and it will not be fun to play them. They will likely have the best offense in the league with so much defensive talent that they may even set a record for goal differential. With recent developments some teams in the west will also probably suffer for quite some time which will make it hard for them to compete. Chicago will take advantage of this and position themselves as the new king of the west.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]