Create Account

I Want To Hear Your Favorite Album

01-16-2021, 12:49 PMFuzzSHL Wrote: Tourist History - Two Door Cinema Club

another album included in the illustrious soundtrack of bloos' freshman year of hs, that album has some bops

Armada

Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2021, 09:36 PM by Z0REM.)

Lore - Elder

It's better stoned, or drunk on beer. Heavy guitar riffs and very melodic.

[Image: seamsu_500.png?ex=66b438d3&is=66b2e753&h...96a382d50&]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

01-16-2021, 11:50 AMsköldpaddor Wrote:
01-16-2021, 11:46 AMfishy Wrote: I appreciate this. I almost suggested Islands/So that you might hear me, prob one of the fav bands I’ve seen live

they’re phenomenal, I honestly could have put any of their albums. They really don’t have any songs I don’t like, and they are SO GOOD live. Probably the band I’m most looking forward to seeing again once the plague is dealt with.

Unfortunately I doubt they come back to Canada anytime soon so I’m outta luck. Still not sure anyone will come close to Edward Sharpe live for me

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Uncle fucker - Terrence and Phillip

Kill West - Smoke Beach

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2021, 12:40 PM by DELIRIVM.)

The Midnight - Days of Thunder

I just can't explain how much this band has helped me in the last 6 years.  Especially the song Gloria. As someone who has struggled with massive anxiety and depression for as long as I can remember, this song has especially helped me get back into the saddle over and over.  Very poppy 80s synthwave stuff. But I love it so much. Super short album too.

https://open.spotify.com/album/54xM746ig...RyIXvzG-HA

[Image: 2Y6XCEF.png]
[Image: Xwhw2zl.gif]
[Image: 2utoLVQ.png]

Updated and added some of my favorite albums.

No spots available.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

01-15-2021, 11:27 PMImShiny Wrote: well right now it’s “Tickets to my Downfall” by Machine Gun Kelly

i like pop punk
I'm a big MGK fan and I loved TTMD, have you seen Downfall High yet? I was close to suggesting a MGK album, but I couldn't decide.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

UGH. I missed out.

I would have submitted E-MO-TION because I have to uplift this album as often as I can.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

01-18-2021, 10:08 AMhhh81 Wrote: UGH. I missed out.

I would have submitted E-MO-TION because I have to uplift this album as often as I can.

Who is it by? I can add it to honorable mentions.

Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]

01-18-2021, 10:20 AMNictox Wrote:
01-18-2021, 10:08 AMhhh81 Wrote: UGH. I missed out.

Who is it by? I can add it to honorable mentions.
Carly Rae Jepsen, Queen of the Gays and Pop Music, She Who Must Get a Sword

[Image: 06b.jpg]

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

01-18-2021, 01:04 PMhhh81 Wrote:
01-18-2021, 10:20 AMNictox Wrote: Who is it by? I can add it to honorable mentions.
Carly Rae Jepsen, Queen of the Gays and Pop Music, She Who Must Get a Sword

[Image: 06b.jpg]

I added it. Smile

01-17-2021, 05:05 PMWasty Wrote:
01-15-2021, 11:27 PMImShiny Wrote: well right now it’s “Tickets to my Downfall” by Machine Gun Kelly

i like pop punk
I'm a big MGK fan and I loved TTMD, have you seen Downfall High yet? I was close to suggesting a MGK album, but I couldn't decide.
I heard about Downfall High! It's on my watch list. It looked really interesting.

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

@Nictox i picked an album slam rich brian - the sailor

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e