Create Account

S57 SHL State of the Union

01-20-2021, 11:15 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Jesus Christ people. If you’re not in fucking lockstep agreement with everything on here then apparently it’s just open season for ridicule. You’re all so fair and open minded and inclusive and accepting and oh so very cool. Memes are apparently what passes for original thought. Have fun circle jerking each other over what a swell job you’re all doing. It’s been five fucking seasons now I’ve been hearing about this new index that’s being worked on. But I’m sure glad I can buy a fucking t-shirt.

I have had it with the fucking sanctimonious dickwads this site seems to breed now. Fuck you. Take the fucking league and shove it straight up your holier than thou collective ass.

You can all take turns blowing me.

i haven't contributed 400 hours of podcasts to this site just for some rando to tell me to blow him in an announcement thread

i for one hope they take your comments to heart by putting your words on a T-shirt and selling them on the SHL merchandise site

[Image: kBkNrmu.png]
Armada Aurora

01-20-2021, 11:23 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote: I was going to ask some questions and leave some constructive criticism but I have recorded zero hours of podcasts so I don't have a say
step up your game.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I served in the HO, and I've been involved in numerous committees, and I have over 200 confirmed podcast hours. I've contributed my fair share and I'm going to continue to react to league announcements as I see fit. You are nothing to me but just another condescending ass. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am thinking about contributing less and less, so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. Get on your knees and start thanking the lord you get to enjoy the bountiful harvest of the SHL while you still can. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can write an article about you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in owing nothing to you, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the teams I've been on and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the SHL, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have stopped yammering on. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

01-20-2021, 11:15 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Jesus Christ people. If you’re not in fucking lockstep agreement with everything on here then apparently it’s just open season for ridicule. You’re all so fair and open minded and inclusive and accepting and oh so very cool. Memes are apparently what passes for original thought. Have fun circle jerking each other over what a swell job you’re all doing. It’s been five fucking seasons now I’ve been hearing about this new index that’s being worked on. But I’m sure glad I can buy a fucking t-shirt.

I have had it with the fucking sanctimonious dickwads this site seems to breed now. Fuck you. Take the fucking league and shove it straight up your holier than thou collective ass.

go record a podcast about it Smile))

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

01-20-2021, 11:25 PMhockeyiscool Wrote:
01-20-2021, 11:23 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote: I was going to ask some questions and leave some constructive criticism but I have recorded zero hours of podcasts so I don't have a say
step up your game.
Bro, I’ve been on this site for ten years. I’ve served in the HO. I’ve served on various committees. I’ve created under zero hours of podcasts for the site and written a ton of articles for the teams I’ve been on. I have contributed my fair share. I don’t need your patronizing, condescending ass to lecture me and tell me how much better I should be. I will continue to feel free to react to league announcements however I see fit. You can feel free to keep yammering away at how I should be on my knees thanking the lord I get to enjoy the bountiful harvest of podcasts. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else on here. I owe nothing but whatever time I feel like contributing, which is increasingly less and less.

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Guys... Slappy is just streets ahead, we are all just streets behind. 6 seasons and a movie.

We are a community... Right?

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

01-20-2021, 11:15 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: It’s been five fucking seasons now I’ve been hearing about this new index that’s being worked on. But I’m sure glad I can buy a fucking t-shirt.

Yes because the people that make it possible for you to buy a t-shirt are the exact same as the ones who work on the new index lmao.

Buddy you're the one with the weird superiority complex thinking that your asinine comments deserve to not be ridiculed just because you used to be a prevalent and very participatory member of the site.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

01-20-2021, 11:29 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:
01-20-2021, 11:15 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: It’s been five fucking seasons now I’ve been hearing about this new index that’s being worked on. But I’m sure glad I can buy a fucking t-shirt.

Yes because the people that make it possible for you to buy a t-shirt are the exact same as the ones who work on the new index lmao.

Buddy you're the one with the weird superiority complex thinking that your asinine comments deserve to not be ridiculed just because you used to be a prevalent and very participatory member of the site.
I believe this about my own posts unironically

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

C O W A R D S

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

[Image: 56ce2d75ceb2e5883cf656e660f0ecbf.png]
Now you gotta blow me, would be a better use of your time than recording your shitty podcast

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I think there is a disconnect on what is happening. So the index is taking a long time yes, but there is a small team working on it as they have the skills to do so. There isnt a large amount of people on the site that has the skills in order to make the index that we want to make. We did reach out to the SHL community about a month ago to see if there were any with spare time to help and one did reach out and he has been a great help. The problem was that the main person that was working on the index was bogged down with 2 internships while also going to school, so production on that halted.

What also has been happening is people that dont have the skills on making a modern website have been putting hours on hours of work into improving the site anyway that they can. Like you see with things like the new Events Department, and the new twitter grading stuff, and the shop that people have been asking for... as long as ive been on the site.

just wanted to give you a bit more insight on how that is going

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Ok there junior, you’re a real peach

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

01-20-2021, 11:33 PMfishy Wrote:

Ok there junior, you’re a real peach
now thats what i call a call back

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I'm very proud with the development of the league and how we have finally figured out the proper way to bully someone off the site. Can't express how impressive the growth of people involved in this project is on getting someone to actually quit

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

01-20-2021, 11:31 PMzaynzk Wrote: C O W A R D S
My feelings are deeply hurt and I will be reporting you to the proper authorities immediately

oh wait this is SHL? carry on good sir

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!