Create Account

Offseason schedule

[Image: Far-from-Void-Michal-Dunaj.jpg]

seasons should be scheduled in advance its dummy that everyones just like hurr durr lets wait and see

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

We have been working with the new event department to get a more streamlined schedule. The goal is to get this more planned out. Sadly, these things can’t happen overnight. While we are waiting for the drafts (both will be this weekend. SMJHL is pending some new hires) we can start focusing on WJC and IIHF some.

As for the rookies, I am in the S59 server so feel free to tag me or a mentor with questions. I’m always free to tell you where we are in the offseason process. This week we will have a meet the gm server coming so you can talk to the gms and a task to do for them to learn about yourself! We’re almost through the slow part so stick with us.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

01-25-2021, 08:13 PMGifter of Bikes Wrote: [Image: Far-from-Void-Michal-Dunaj.jpg]

Human!  Have you been there!?  That is where I took my 917th molting trip with my spawnlings.  Amazing sector of the galaxy!

Sorry to harp on this, but is there a schedule? All I saw was "Hey, go do offseason things now".

02-02-2021, 08:24 PMGifter of Bikes Wrote: Sorry to harp on this, but is there a schedule? All I saw was "Hey, go do offseason things now".

preseason on monday, probably wasnt posted because everything is being done asap this season

02-02-2021, 08:53 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
02-02-2021, 08:24 PMGifter of Bikes Wrote: Sorry to harp on this, but is there a schedule? All I saw was "Hey, go do offseason things now".

preseason on monday, probably wasnt posted because everything is being done asap this season

Good to know. Anything else between now and then or are we in a pure dead period for non-admins?

02-02-2021, 10:26 PMGifter of Bikes Wrote:
02-02-2021, 08:53 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: preseason on monday, probably wasnt posted because everything is being done asap this season

Good to know. Anything else between now and then or are we in a pure dead period for non-admins?

Basically IIHF and World Juniors until then

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

02-02-2021, 11:12 PMMCP_ Wrote:
02-02-2021, 10:26 PMGifter of Bikes Wrote: Good to know. Anything else between now and then or are we in a pure dead period for non-admins?

Basically IIHF and World Juniors until then

K. Thanks for letting me know. So dead period for the majority. It would be nice if this kind of stuff were explicitly spelled out in a league announcement. Quality of Life improvement, you know?

Offseason announcement thread:

Welcome to the offseason! We have the following dates in mind (subject to change):

SMJHL Draft - xx/xx/21
World Juniors - yy/yy/21 -> zz/zz/21
Etc.

02-03-2021, 01:01 AMGifter of Bikes Wrote:
02-02-2021, 11:12 PMMCP_ Wrote: Basically IIHF and World Juniors until then

K. Thanks for letting me know. So dead period for the majority. It would be nice if this kind of stuff were explicitly spelled out in a league announcement. Quality of Life improvement, you know?

Offseason announcement thread:

Welcome to the offseason! We have the following dates in mind (subject to change):

SMJHL Draft - xx/xx/21
World Juniors - yy/yy/21 -> zz/zz/21
Etc.

totally agree on this

Agree ^

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

I don't like the off season

Also agree ^