Smh jss

Some easy choices to get in for this class, these three were absolute shoe-ins

Grats to jss, izzy and joe Surrender

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Does Joe have a cool graphic too?

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

And with this, I now bring this year's hall of fame ceremony to a close.

Before I leave, I wish to offer my congratulations once again to the nominees and the three newest members of the Hall of Fame. You have all had storied careers in the SHL and we will remember you fondly.

I wish as well to thank the league and the Hall of Fame Committee for giving me the chance to host this year's show. This has been one of the greatest honours of my life to induct these worthy players (and my childhood hero, Mike Izzy) to the hall and host this ceremony. It has been the most incredible experience revisiting the history of the league and learning all about its stories. Hopefully one day, I can look back at this moment as I get my chance to be in this hall.

For now though, from the Hall of Fame in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. This is Alexis Saint-Michel Signing off. Thank you and good night!
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2021, 06:44 PM by Wearingabear.)

AMAZING CEREMONY!

Congratulations to all the inductees!

SHL had more inductees than the Baseball HoF this year

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Congrats guys all very well deserved!!

Thanks for being incredible Dragons @Mike Izzy and @JKortesi81 !!! 

Dragonite

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

01-28-2021, 06:21 PMKenitohMenara Wrote:
Corey Bearss - 9 Votes

2 Time Challenge Cup Champion (S37, S44)
Ron Mexico Trophy Nominee (S41)
Jeff Dar Trophy Winner (S41) and Nominee (S37, S38)
Aidan Richan Trophy Nominee (S37)
Anton Razov Trophy Winner (S37)
900 Games Played, 279 Goals, 396 Assists, 675 Points

Just before this ceremony, The Winnipeg Jets announced they were going through a rebrand to the Winnipeg Aurora. The Jets have now been officially retired and their story has been finished. No matter where the Winnipeg team goes from here, you cannot tell their story without arguably their most beloved player, Corey Bearss. Corey spent his entire 17 season career in Winnipeg, he would become the franchise's defining face. In those 17 seasons, Corey just about did it all for Winnipeg. Helping them claim two challenge cups, winning the Jeff Dar as the league’s best two-way forward and lifting Winnipeg to its 5th Challenge Cup the same year he earned playoff MVP.

When you think of players that will be honored by their teams till time immemorial, Corey Bearss certainly fits that bill.

i tied this man in a fight i deserve 1 vote

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

01-28-2021, 06:27 PMKenitohMenara Wrote:
Viktor Marius - 19 Votes

2 Time Challenge Cup Champion (S46, S48)
Jeff Dar Trophy Winner (S46) and Nominee (S47, S48, S52)
Aidan Richan Trophy Winner (S46)
Sarmad Khan Trophy Winner (S46)
Anton Razov Trophy Nominee (S48)

790 Games Played, 294 Goals, 345 Assists, 639 Points

Viktor Marius spent his entire 15 year career in Buffalo. While the time he spent playing with the Stampede was shorter than other careers on this list, the mark he would leave on Buffalo fans will never be forgotten. His finest moments came in Season 46. The Stampede had waited and waited so long for the Challenge Cup to finally come to Buffalo and, led by Viktor Marius all star season, they finally got the job done. As the main contributor to that success, Viktor would be awarded the Jeff Dar trophy and the Sarmad Khan trophy, presented to the player voted as MVP by his peers. He would lead Buffalo to another cup in Season 48 where would be a finalist for playoff MVP.

A Stampede Legend, through and through

you hate to see the 1st ballot HoF snub

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

congrats to all! well deserved!

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2021, 07:48 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: ZSs6YNt.png]

First let me thank KenitohMenara on an amazing ceremony! This man now needs to be at the top of any SHL ceremony list moving forward. Thank you for your great work!

I wanna thank the incredible group of players who are on the hall of fame ballot but didn’t make it this time.. I am truly honoured to be on this list with you and I’m going to throw some good will your way in the hopes you each get the call at some point in he future!

Big congratulations to good guy Flacko Lagerfield and my friend Joe K for there entry into the hall!.. what a god damn Honor it is to share this illustrious moment with you guys! We are forever now linked in SHL lure!

I didn’t know what It would feel like if and when I would be inducted..but nowthat’s it’s here I feel great happiness and completion on something I put so much love and effort into..  this is the ending of the Mike Izzy story.. Something I cared very deeply about.

Thank you to the HOF committee for bestowing this great honour on me! Thank you to esa for everything u have done to make this day possible and thank you to the Kelowna Knights and Calgary Dragons.. 2 teams that I love! Lastly thank you to everyone that had been so kind to Mike Izzy over the years!.. The Augment gave 100% every day for 4 years.. what great recognition this is Smile

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Congratulations to JoeK, SFP Legend.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-28-2021, 07:00 PM by KenitohMenara.)

01-28-2021, 06:56 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
[Image: ZSs6YNt.png]

First let me thank KenitohMenara on an amazing ceremony! This man now needs to be at the top of any SHL ceremony list moving forward. Thank you for your great work!

I wanna thank the incredible group of players who are on the hall of fame ballot but didn’t make it this time.. I am truly honoured to be on this list with you and I’m going to throw some good will your way in the hopes you each get the call at some point in he future!

Big congratulations to good guy Flacko Lagerfield and my friend Joe K for there entry into the hall!.. what a god damn Honor it is to share this illustrious moment with you guys! We are forever now linked in SHL lure!

I didn’t know what It would feel like if and when I would be inducted..but nowthat’s it’s here I feel great happiness and completion on something I put so much love and effort into..  this is the ending of the Mike Izzy story.. Something I cared very deeply about.

Thank you to the HOF committee for bestowing this great honour on me! Thank you to esa for everything u have done to make this day possible and thank you to the Kelowna Knights and Calgary Dragons.. 2 teams that I love! Lastly thank you to everyone that had been so kind to Mike Izzy over the years!.. The Augment gave 100% every day for 4 years.. what a great moment this is Smile

Thank you Mike Izzy for your kind words. It was truly an honor to do these posts. Thank you and congratulations on a hell of a career

01-28-2021, 06:39 PMMCP_ Wrote:
01-28-2021, 06:37 PMJSS Wrote: @Nokazoa
Of course it's Noka

Events team gang strong

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Hope you all enjoy the gfx

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

01-28-2021, 07:23 PMNokazoa Wrote: Hope you all enjoy the gfx

Awesome! Thank you Heart

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria