Create Account

S57 Championship Week

Task #1
I played as well as could be expected for a sophomore goalie, especially in their first full season. The season prior, I only saw minimal time in net, so the experience was sorely lacking coming into my first season as first choice goaltender. A lot could be improved on, and as the season wore on I managed to chip away at those goals. I need to be more proactive than reactive, I think. I need to anticipate a little more and shutdown dangerous opportunities quicker, before they become significant chances. My fitness can weigh me down some times, too. In the playoffs getting gassed, becoming delirious from exhaustion, were big factors in my slipping play in the second round. Reactions could use some work, too. I can't always stop a chance before it becomes dangerous so once they do, I need to be on the ball. Once I can shore these things up, I'm sure I'll be among the top goaltending prospects in the league.

Task #2
I always liked the box-to-box archetype of player in soccer, so a end-to-end skater would be really cool. Players like this typically play well in both offensive and defensive situations, with a bigger focus on defense. The big thing that separates them from the rest, however, is their stamina. Box-to-box midfielders typically have the kind of engine that just doesn't stop. They can be out-skilled but never out-worked. Similarly, an end-to-end skater would be the kind you could keep on the ice for an eternity and they'd never tire. As the game wore on and everyone else was gassed, they take advantage. Key attributes for them would be their Stamina, skating, and puckhandling.

Task #13
Nick Connolly was without a doubt the MVP, win or lose, rain or shine, doesn't matter. No one on the ice played as well as he did. Just a solid, tight performance on both ends of the ice. Sniping goals, finessing assists, Nick Connolly is the total package. In a playoffs that saw many players reach new heights, Connolly soared above them all. Fast skating, silky smooth hands, I mean, have you ever seen the puck moved across the ice with such ease? It was like one of those super satisfying gifs you see that make your hairs stand up and your juices flow. Insane player, beyond MVP.

Task #15

Trivia, keyword: Murmur

[Image: bXyuiQK.png?2]
Alucard,Apr 14 2016, 03:33 PM Wrote:May the harvest be with you, young spud.
enigmatic,Aug 26 2016, 10:05 AM Wrote:Jedi could have 1 TPE and still improve any team [Image: ashamed0001.gif]
[Image: uyTKBKH.png]
[Image: jSQTZY7.png]

First ever Norwegian IIHF Goal!!
Code:
2. Team Norway , Jackson Rodgers-Tanaka 1 (Isabella Esparza-Osvaldson, Aleksander Andrezjeck) at 5:50

Special Thanks to Count Chocula for the Hugo G sig <3
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 04:19 PM by raymond3000.)

Code:
1. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?
Andreas Kvalheim had a terrible Season 57. Coming into the season with three consecutive point per game seasons and three consecutive Dar trophies, Kvalheim had hoped to keep these streaks alive, but he didn't even come close to accomplishing either goal. With 55 points, Kvalheim just barely surpassed his point total from the previous season which had 16 fewer games. He was particularly poor at even strength, where he only managed a point every other game, and was actually the worst of Texas's centers in point production. Things weren't much better on the defensive side, where his takeaway and shot block numbers fell off a cliff. Of course, some of that was due to Texas becoming a stronger team, but Kvalheim's defensive game definitely took a hit this past season. On a team basis, the Renegades continued their upward trend and came close to winning their conference. In the playoffs, they won a game for the first time since S47, but their post-season run still ended after just 5 games.

Code:
5. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
Which SHL or SMJHL team was the best team to not make the finals this season and why?
There was a clear top 3 teams at the top of the SHL this season. The top two teams, Chicago and Hamilton, both made the Cup Finals. The third team, the Buffalo Stampede, barely missed out of the finals, losing in game 7 to the eventual cup champion Syndicate. The Stampede were the only team capable of challenging Chicago and Hamilton for the cup this season, and they were by far and away the best team to not make the finals. As Buffalo has the most young talent of these three powerhouses, they probably have the most room for improvement and I won't be surprised to see them back in the finals next season.

Code:
9. Graphic, 3 TPE
Create a magazine cover that highlights either a player in the finals or a standout player from the regular season.
[Image: oNB0oLL.png]

Code:
12. Written, up to 4 TPE - Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. The season series between these two teams was tied 3-3. Do you think either team has an advantage in this series or do you see it as a true toss up?
Neither team has the advantage in this Challenge Cup Finals. Chicago and Hamilton are the two best teams in the SHL, and there isn't much separating these two teams in terms of talent. Both teams have dynamite offenses, and while I'd give Chicago the edge on the blue line, Hamilton probably has the better goalie in A Jobin.

c. Which of these two teams' brandings do you prefer? Take into account colors, logo, name, location, and anything else you consider relevant.
The Syndicate have the better branding and its not even close. Hamilton has one the worst logos in the league in addition to a bland color scheme. Hamilton's also a pretty bad city. On the other hand, Chicago's logo is quite good, while the black and yellow color scheme is a classic and is one my favorites.

Code:
14. Graphic, 3 TPE - The Procrastinator Special!
Welp, you waited until the last day to grind out your CW and you also like doing graphics instead of writing. That's cool, too! Create a Series Recap broadcast graphic - the contents can be whatever you want, but your graphic must list both teams and at least 3 stats for each.
[Image: iuJLhWg.png]

Code:
15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.
kaisen

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 05:26 AM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

Code:
Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?

I saw myself having a big improvement on the ice this season, i raised my PPG by almost .25, managing to get 20 more points in the extra 16 games. 10+39 for 49 comparred to 5+24 for 29. I'm especially happy to see my goals total double from last season, seeing how they seemed low last season despite my high points in shooting. My physical play didnt change a lot though which is disappointing. My SB per games went down and my hits per game stayed about the same. I also gained a higher average of giveaways per games, that was really disappointing seeing how im trying to be a defensive player foremost. Both my Corsi and Fenwick went up tho, and i didnt realise until now that i was 4th in the league in Corsi, and the first defenseman on the list, that's fun! However my CF% rel is crap so no awards for me, SAD

Code:
4. Written, 1 or 2 TPE
HAIKUS - write 2 SHL themed haikus for 1 TPE or 4 SHL themed haikus for 2 TPE.

Chicago Player
the young lad Disisde Dayudie
Blocks pucks and takes names

Strong Chicago team
Almost swept team full of birds
Now has Challenge Cup

Formx is my friend
Sadly not with us today
Banned for posting sex

SHL weird place
strangers meet for fake hockey
real in our hearts

Code:
6. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
What's your prediction for this season's IIHF tournament? Which teams do you expect to do well (or not well)? Which players?

I will once again say that Japan will win the whole thing. Why? Because JAPAN NUMBER ONE. Strong team with a goalie that is getting better. We will take a hit in regression but we'll manage. I have a lot of friends on the team and with the power of friendship we shall prevail, just like in your typical shonen anime. I predict myself to have a strong tournament to build off of my regular season and playoff success, playing on the first line with my brother Parker Smeb. I predict our first line of Daniel Smeb, Martijn Westbroek and Monkey D. Luffy to do wonders as well, as they usually do during these tournaments. Our second line that is made up of 3 Newfoundland alumnis in Ryuuji Minamino, Rintarou Okabe and Akira Ren is a very exciting line as well. Olli Saarinen Jr will have to work hard, but i believe in him.

Code:
12. Written, up to 4 TPE - Pick up to 4 Challenge Cup related topics to write about! Each topic is worth 1 TPE. Each answer must be 50+ words.
a. The season series between these two teams was tied 3-3. Do you think either team has an advantage in this series or do you see it as a true toss up?
b. Each of these teams boasts a very strong first powerplay unit - which team has the special teams advantage in this series?
c. Which of these two teams' brandings do you prefer? Take into account colors, logo, name, location, and anything else you consider relevant.
a. I think the two teams were very even, but with the advantage being on Hamiltons side. Despite Chicago being a very strong team it seems like the bet is always on Hamilton, i don't blame people that thinks that though, they are a strong team and a history of doing well with testing.

b. Seeing how there doesn't seem to be a way to find special team stats in this index i'm going to assume that Hamilton scores more on the PP but Chicago is better on the PK. Overall i feel like Chicago has a much more balanced roster and is effective in both aspects of the special teams, so i would have to give an overall advantage to Chicago but the PP advantage to Hamilton.

c. I definitely prefer the Chicago branding and location overall. I don't dislike the steelhawks branding but i feel like they are inferior in every aspect when held up against the Syndicate.

Yellow/Black > Blue/White.
Chicago Logo > Hamilton Logo
Chicago City > Hamilton City

This coming from someone who's played on both teams. I did really enjoy my time there but it was more because of the users and not the team branding.

Code:
13. Written, 2 TPE - The Procrastinator Special! (100 words min.)
Welp, you waited until the last day to grind out your CW and the CC finals are longggggggg over by now. congrats to [TEAM], woo! Reflecting back on the series, who gets your vote for series MVP? Make the case why this player deserves it over any other.

We did it boys, WOOOO Chicago!! If i had to pick a MVP i would say that Nick Connolly has made a great case for himself with 4 goals and 5 assists in 4 games. Actually in 3 games, because he didnt score at all in the first game where we lost. We can also not forget about all our fabourite goalie the one and only TIB, who stood on his head against a huuuge amount of shots produced by the metal birds. Without him we would NEVER have won game 4. His sv% didn't look great in the other games but neither did their goalie, high scoring games are rough on their stats and doesn't reflect the effort they put it, which is sad. But we love our TIB and he is #1 in our hearts.

Code:
15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

formx

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

1) Reflecting on my player’s season is one that had many ups and downs. Being a second-year player in the SMJHL I was able to really learn the ins and the outs of the game style that my team likes to play. While I have had a hard time and have tried many different play styles, I think that I have finally found one that suits both what I want to do and what the team needs from me for us to be successful. The season overall started strong, went down hill mid-season, and then right before the playoffs both myself and my teammates came together to upset our first round match up and make a very strong effort in the second round before, we ended up being eliminated. I really want my player to be better in the offensive end of the ice next season; touted to be one of the best defensive players in his own end I think that seeing an improvement in the offensive zone will go a long way into making him an all around SHL player in the future. (185 words) (3 TPE)

2) A new skater role that I would create in FHM would be a role that was titled “offensive grinder”; this role would cater to many defensive players that also want to be used on a offensive as major threats to the opposing team. Think of a big body player that is not afraid to fight in corners or stick handle the puck into the zone and make a move to the net but having some skills to be able to decide if they should pass the puck or shoot. This role would be very good still in the defensive zone being able to help a defenseman look down the opposing player on their side of the ice. (116 words) (2 TPE)

3) A cause that has been an important part of Fedorov’s life has been helping the youth learn and understand what the meaning of financial literacy is and how they can use that in their own personal life and to spread the message of being smart with your money. Previously he would go to schools in Russia to make kids aware of how to manage money and being financial smart; relating to credit cards and debt. But now that the is in St. Louis he has made a massive effort to go to as many schools as he can talk in front of many different kids to hope to strike an important message to them about financial literacy and being smart with their money; he truly does hope that even if his message reaches just one person, then that one person will make their life better for their future children. This is an important mission in Fedorov’s life, and he will not stop doing this even after his career has ended! (170 words) (3 TPE)

5) The St. Louis Scarecrows were the best team in the league to not make the finals and let me tell you why. The Scarecrows are the most active team in the SMJHL, and they have players who are top earners on their respected class, which means one thing and one thing only… they have the most players that will be capped and should have been in the finals. The Scarecrows also have a great locker room presence between current and former players which adds immensely to experience of the simulation hockey league. Combined with two great general managers it was a shame that the Scarecrows did not reach the finals. (110 words) (2 TPE)

12) a. The series is tied 3 to 3 and I believe that one team has a specific advantage to winning this series. I think the Hamilton Steelhawks have an advantage to win a game 7 based on their goaltending and defense. The combo is great at keeping the puck out of the net and that is what wins these big-time games. (61 words) (1 TPE)
b. Both teams indeed do have great powerplays but the Chicago powerplay is better. The Chicago powerplay has 4 great forwards that they can use at any given time; they can both shoot and pass with the best of them in the league. The defense on the powerplay is some of the most explosive in the league and the opposing penalty kill might pay too much attention to them and leave one of the explosive forwards uncovered. (76 words) (1 tpe)
d. If I had to choose between getting a lap dance from Hugh Jazz, having a staring contest with Luke Atmey, reach for objects on high shelves with Dale Miller, or play league with Parker Smeb. I would choose playing league with Parker Smeb because I am a wizard at video and all I do is win. (56 words) (1 tpe)

15) Verification word (3 PTE): Fedorov

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Code:
It’s a bit hard to say because coming into my rookie season, there was a very tangible goal to aim for and that was to be the Jesster award winner as top rookie. Unfortunately falling short of that, there wasn’t quite the same drive this season. If anything, much of my performance from last season continued for the most part so to see that I can have some relative consistent success is good. The biggest concern in my game right now is my sub 8% shooting percentage. I continued to spend a decent amount of time in the season playing with some great linemates like Martijn Westbroek who is an amazing goalscorer. Yet at times when playing with the rookie Jean-Uthred Ragnarsson Tremblay, even they seemed to have better shooting luck than me. Coming out with 50 points is still 50 points but I’m getting to the pivotal part of my development where I have to start deciding where I want to go in terms of my focus. Rather it’s the general do it all guy like I have been or really invest in my scoring ability to be the guy of the future. For the upcoming season though, the priority will likely be improving my physical ability. As much as the league relies on contact play, it still feels like that I’m both too weak still and still too slow to even get to the play.

Code:
2. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
Create a new skater or goalie role for FHM. In what scenarios is this new player role best utilized? What attributes are considered important attributes to this new role, and why? Which attribute is the key one?

One of the things that seems to be lacking in the FHM era of roles is the combination of both finesse and size. It feels that either you pick one or the other, that is you’re a shooter/passer who stays away from the middle of the ice or you’re all about hitting. The screener might be one exception but it appears to be center-specific with its faceoff demand so my alternative is to create the Puck-Possesser. This style is all about holding the puck and using their physical size to play a finesse game. Puckhandling is key, along with offensive read, stickchecking, balance and strength being some of the important attributes as well. I would also be okay with making screening an important attribute as while this player possesses the skills to hold onto the puck and allow plays to develop, being able to control the puck against the boards like a power forward, they aren’t a physical player in engaging with others, rather being protective of the puck.

Code:
Which SHL or SMJHL team was the best team to not make the finals this season and why?

Is it possible to answer this prompt without talking about Quebec City? Actually if anything it feels quite often like the conversation revolves around how the top two seeds in the league being pitted against each other in the semi finals based on just how the playoff seeding works with FHM. In past seasons, it would have been the 2nd seed with teams like Newfoundland, Carolina and Carolina again having to face the cup winners each time as the #1 seed. However this time the #1 seed was the team that was knocked out instead with Anchorage being the team to take it all. Part of it might be the slight discrepancy in parity but it sure feels like that the true finals are held in the upper half of the semi finals every season.

Code:
11. Podcast, 3 or 4 TPE
Record a mini-podcast on any of the below topics!
- Highlights of the S56 season (on or off the ice)
- S57 playoff round-up
- S57 Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup finals Breakdown
- S58 predictions

1 person Mini-Pod: 3 TPE for 5 minutes or 4 TPE for 7 Minutes
2 person Mini-Pod: 3 TPE for 6 Minutes or 4 TPE for 8 Minutes
Post the direct link to your podcast.
https://soundcloud.com/nhamlet21/s57-cw

Code:
b. Each of these teams boasts a very strong first powerplay unit - which team has the special teams advantage in this series?
d. Would you rather get a lap dance from Hugh Jazz, have a staring contest with Luke Atmey (velv's old player), reach for objects on high shelves with Dale Miller, or play League with Parker Smeb?
God anything but the league option. I’m sure that it would make me a full fledged Chicago Syndicate member if I were to dip back into it again but I already get enough second hand disappointment about the game from those who play it to be able to live vicariously through the game. Nevermind the time commitment on both per game basis as well as the investment to be familiar with skills, systems and the general meta...there’s just too much to be bothered with so yeah I’ll grab all the high up things with Miller.

a. I would have originally given the edge to Hamilton. A slight one but still an edge nonetheless as the corsi numbers had shown Hamilton consistently having the overwhelming possession totals. Chicago certainly did as well but just slightly less and seemingly having inconsistent goaltending in the regular season. Guess that wasn’t the case in the end thankfully.
b. It comes down to the trio of Wilson/Scarn/Morgan versus Smeb/Westbroek/Selman. I think while Hamilton has been absolute lights out in terms of being able to dominate on raw skill, Westbroek’s league best ability at playing in front of the net and continually wrecking havoc on goalies through screening and tipping shots is just a chaos generator. There may be times that it doesn’t pan out and the shots end up wide or saved anyways but making a mess in front of the net seems to be more effective than trying to break down a well oiled machine through puck movement.
d. Would you rather get a lap dance from Hugh Jazz, have a staring contest with Luke Atmey (velv's old player), reach for objects on high shelves with Dale Miller, or play League with Parker Smeb?
God anything but the league option. I’m sure that it would make me a full fledged Chicago Syndicate member if I were to dip back into it again but I already get enough second hand disappointment about the game from those who play it to be able to live vicariously through the game. Nevermind the time commitment on both per game basis as well as the investment to be familiar with skills, systems and the general meta...there’s just too much to be bothered with so yeah I’ll grab all the high up things with Miller.
Code:
tea

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 05:33 AM by bbjygm.)

Code:
3. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
Over the offseason your player is getting involved in some charitable causes. What is your player/team doing around the community/for charity this offseason?

Slap McShotty loves to participate in charity. He's quite a fan of his own life and wouldn't mind helping other to achieve the same success. Slap likes to give TEDx talks in which he shows off all the cool stuff he was able to buy with his money and telling others how they too can achieve success through being genetically predisposed to athleticism and being born into a family capable of funding their early-childhood sporting ventures. For some reason the venue security has a vendetta against him, though. They keep kicking him out no matter how many times he uses the VIP entrance labelled "Fire Exit". Slap also likes to go to underprivileged schools to visit fans in classes. He gives away some of his equipment with the intent of helping the kids gets money by selling his paraphernalia. His team equipment manager is such a prude though, always scolding him about his charitable equipment contributions for some odd reason.

Code:
4. Written, 1 or 2 TPE

Hot diggity dog
The master of point tasking
Leaves large shoes to fill

S-M-J-H-L
Volatile is your nature
Friendly is your strength

Championship Week
Exciting to the best teams
But homework to all

Activity Checks
A secret race to be "first"
E-Z T-P-E

Code:

I think the Manhattan Rage is one of the best teams to not make the final. They've been an up and coming team vying for contention but were unlucky enough to lose to the eventual cup winners, Chicago Syndicate. They put up quite a fight, drawing the round out to 7 games, but the Syndicate were just having too good of a playoffs. Had the seeding been different, I think they'd have surpassed Hamilton and made it to the finals to challenge Chicago. Then, at least, they'd get their conference final TPE. I'm excited to see them continue to strive for the cup and hopefully get their moment in the spotlight.

Code:

a. I think it's a very close call with Hamilton having a slight advantage purely based on a slightly better regular season wins record. Between the two it probably is a toss up, but I think the Syndicate have the crowds on their side as I'm sure some of the league is tired of Hamilton being in contention for the cup once again.

b. Hamilton has a roster-combined PPP of 130, while Chicago has 134. I think Chicago has the slightly higher special teams advantage, especially considering their top powerplay unit has less powerplay time on average, meaning their pace is even better compared to HAM's than their PPP totals. Also Chicago has several Anaheim alumni so I may be biased in that regard.

c. Colors/Logo: I prefer Hamilton's branding, the colors are nicer to my eyes and the hawk mascot looks cooler to me.
Name: I like the Syndicate's name, it's a creative part of their branding and sounds extra threatening.
Relations: I have a bit of SMJHL history with some of the Syndicate and Hamilton has been a contender for quite a while, so I'd say I prefer Chicago in this regard.

Code:

dogquiz

Code:
16. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
As my last PT prompt ever I am happy to claim creative license here and do this prompt that no one is allowed to get mad at me because it's my last PT prompt ever.
Many athletes have created OnlyFans accounts recently, including Bec Rawlings, Plaxico Burress, and Adi Spiegelman - if your SHL player created an account what premium content are fans around the world subscribing to see? It doesn't have to be sex stuff but it doesn't not have to be :o Would your player be successful on this platform? No graphic option for this one! Goodbye!

If Slap had an OnlyFans, some of his content would include:

- Sex stuff.
- A livestream from a camera crew hired to follow Slap's life 24/7. VR support allows fans to live the life of a superstar without the hassle of earning the money or making their own decisions.
- Slap's first porn film, presented as a powerpoint with each slide containing 1 frame. Order is not guaranteed to be chronological.
- Access to an interface that controls a sex robot in Slap's house. Consensus voting is taken for each basic action it should take (right leg forward, mouth open, bob head, etc.). This will be called "Fans Play: Slap Sex".
- Opportunity to anonymously submit words and phrases to be presented to @hotdog in an angry tone regarding this PT prompt. Contrary to popular opinion, you are allowed to get mad at him despite it being his last PT prompt ever.

With these perks, I think Slap will turn into the Pewdiepie of OnlyFans.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 04:44 AM by O4L.)

Code:

I think overall this was the most successful season in my entire history as an SHL member. Every year I reply to this CW task with "the points are nice, but the season was a disappointment due to not winning a cup" This season we finally won the cup and my player was still one of the best defenders in the league so there's not much to complain about. I imagine this will be my last season as an elite defender in the league but I'm excited to go out on a cup win. If I had to really cherry-pick, I'd say the biggest disappointment was how I performed in the Buffalo series. My player always seems to int offensively vs the Stampede and this season was no different. I'm just glad the rest of the team and coach were able to carry me to the win.

Code:
Over the offseason your player is getting involved in some charitable causes. What is your player/team doing around the community/for charity this offseason?

This off-season, the SHL league office went to Parker Smeb and asked him to take part in a new charitable cause. Apparently, the rest of the SHL has grown tired of the Great Lakes being so dominant and winning the last three cups so the league office asked Parker to spend his off-season taking the cup and going to less fortunate markets who haven't had the pleasure of winning it in years and taking photo ops with their fans. Parker was asked about the tour by a Korean news site and he was reported as saying "I'm happy to give back to these less fortunate markets, I hope one day after I retire they will all get the chance to watch their own team hoist the cup. However, since this is FHM and not STHS it sadly won't ever happen for most of them in my lifetime."

Code:
What's your prediction for this season's IIHF tournament? Which teams do you expect to do well (or not well)? Which players?

I think this year Japan is the team to watch in this IIHF tournament, they have a great high-end roster at the top of their game made up of a lot of the Great Lakes divisions premier players to the point where it's almost like a Great Lakes all-star team. They were also knocked out in the first elimination game last year so I expect the roster to be very motivated.to medal again this year. I expect Akira Ren to have a massive tournament and really show what made him an elite defender this year at the SHL level. I also expect Luffy, Westbroek, and the Smebs to continue to dominate the other nations in the round-robin. The biggest test will be to see what team they get matched up against in the knockout games, as even if they playing great in the group stage anything can happen in those one game eliminations.

Code:
a. I think going into the series I had Hamilton as a favourite, mainly due to Chicago basically playing 4v5 whenever Kit Smeb was on the ice in the series leading up to this one. But I think Chicago was able to up their game in the finals and finally get some contributions from players who had been quiet leading up to the finals which ended up giving them the edge.
a. I think going into the series I had Hamilton as a favourite, mainly due to Chicago basically playing 4v5 whenever Kit Smeb was on the ice in the series leading up to this one. But I think Chicago was able to up their game in the finals and finally get some contributions from players who had been quiet leading up to the finals which ended up giving them the edge.
b. I think this is a tough one. I think i'd go with Chicago special teams for this series, their top unit has effectively been playing together for the entire FHM era which has allowed them to develop some elite chemistry and while Hamilton also has a great PP their unit doesn't have the same amount of time together as Chicago's.
c. I'm obviously biased here but I think I'd go with Chicago for all three. Hamilton is a classic franchise so I'd never support a name change but I think they could probably use a logo update at some point, one day maybe they'll finally replace their logo with a Skarmory. I think Chicago has a cool logo, theme, and great colors so I'd definitely go with them.
d. These all sound like great options to me. But of course, I'd most like to play league with myself. I do it every day and things generally go well. Sometimes I hate playing league with myself but other times I wish I was only playing by myself. I did enjoy playing league with and vs Hugh Jazz in arams & the CHI vs HAM LoL series.

Code:
kdone

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 04:57 AM by Jorec.)

Adrik Baranov finished off his junior career with his best season yet. He was the highest scoring defender on the Maine Timber, with 14 goals and 24 assists for as total of 38 points. He eclipsed the 100 point mark for his total time in juniors. He’s ready to move up and show the people of Winnipeg that the first they sent to Tampa Bay to acquire him was a pick well spent. For his own personal goals, Adrik is always wanting more but a showing of 14 goals and an 8% shooting percentage was certainly a wonderful bounce back from last seasons dismal display of goal scoring prowess. This season was a dissapoint overall, with Maine being kicked out of the play offs in the first round but for Adrik personally, it was a resounding success. Stepping into the big league next season means that Adrik won’t have anywhere to go but up. All of that success, all of the building and striving to be better will be washed away as he will have to get used to an even tougher league. So for next season, he’s just going to do his best and set a good base for him to build on in his upcoming career in Winnipeg.

Adrik Baranov is movin’ on up, literally. His recent trade to the Winnipeg Aurora means that he’ll be headed even further north after this season to a place that is affectionately called ‘Winterpeg’ by the locals. Adrik will have gone up early, facilitated by Maine’s early ejection from the play offs, in order to get involved in the community and show them that the first they spent to bring him on board was well spent and that he can bring more to Winnipeg then just his flashy, all offense style of hockey. Adrik will be working with the homeless. He would be giving out food at food banks, working in soup kitchens and volunteering his time with those who need help the most during these cold winters. He would try to raise funds and donations for shelters, making sure to use his celebrity to get people to help out more then they already are.

The Maine Timber were the best junior team to not make the finals. Second in the East and second in the league, only beaten out by the Anchorage Armada and Qubec City Citadelles. The Maine Timber didn’t have any superstars this season, instead they just played good, solid hockey and everyone chipped in. With some solid performances by their rookies, veterans and a surprisingly solid show by their new pair of goalies, one would have thought that they would go far in the play offs. Unfortunately, they were bounced in the first round by their nemesis, the Newfoundland Berserkers. It made for a very bittersweet ending to the season in which most of their vets will be moving on to the big leagues.

8. Graphic, 3 TPE
Design a Challenge Cup championship t-shirt for one of the teams in the finals. (A four-star cup t-shirt for the SMJHL is ok as well.) Hey maybe if your design is good enough it'll make it to the merch store!

[Image: tshirt.png]

9. Graphic, 3 TPE
Create a magazine cover that highlights either a player in the finals or a standout player from the regular season.

[Image: December-2021-Issue-150-1.jpg]

10. Graphic, 3 TPE
Design a Challenge Cup/Four Star Cup Championship banner for one of the teams in the finals, like those which appear on the side of the site.

[Image: S57-Banner3.jpg]

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 05:22 AM by SpartanGibbles.)

Quote:1. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)

S57 was a strange one for Collin Gibbles in many ways. Age caught up to him a bit as none of his training made big impacts for his on ice product in Minnesota. While he did not top the league in takeaways this season, Gibbles was also not a slouch in the category ending with 51 total. He has been a constant threat in that department but he also improved in other sides of his offense. Gibbles returned to being an assist machine as he was highlighted for as a prospect back in the S46 draft. He notched 38 assists this season and contributed 9 goals. I think this ratio was more in line with the original plan for Gibbles play style and having more goal scorers on the team means he can dish up great passes even more. One area that definitely saw a decline was his giveaways. Gibbles registered 44 on the season which brought down his net ratio substantially compared to previous seasons. Be on the lookout for him to clean up this part of his game going into next season. (184 words)

Quote:2. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.)
Create a new skater or goalie role for FHM. In what scenarios is this new player role best utilized? What attributes are considered important attributes to this new role, and why? Which attribute is the key one?

I think the obvious answer is to make actual goalie archetypes to begin with. The fact that we have dozens of roles for skaters but literally only 1 play style for goalie is stupefyingly strange. We could go with a 3 archetype split that most games give goalies for Stand-up, Hybrid, or Butterfly if we wanted to keep it traditional. Or we could make the roles more dedicated to certain attributes.

Some ideas for combinations would be one that specializes in positioning and recovery to be a constant wall. You could have one with higher blocker and glove skill for a goalie that can make dazzling stops. A final idea for one would be focused on poke check and reflexes for denying opponents good scoring chances. (126 words)

Quote:3. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)

Collin Gibbles has been busy this offseason as his son has finally reached the age where he can start playing in peewee hockey. With this big development, Gibbles has decided to open a training camp and practice rink in the twin cities for youth to get a start in the sport. They have partnered with CCM to provide equipment for the players to use if they don't have any so anyone with an interest can try out the sport. Gibbles has also been known to bring in other members of the Minnesota Monarchs as well as former teammates from the Anaheim Outlaws for lessons with the kids. Gibbles has been looking to partner with the SHL HO to bring these camps to each of the 18 cities with SHL franchises currently and create a network across North America to further help grow the game. After establishing those 18 cities, plans are in the works for targeting the 12 SMJHL cities as well. (162 words)

Quote:4. Written, 1 or 2 TPE

Trading 1st Round Picks
To Buffalo or anyone
Oh Minnesota

See Collin Gibbles
Rip away the puck with ease
King of Takeaways

Quote:6. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)

I think we are overdue to see the team from the good ole US of A take back the gold after a few seasons off the top of the podium. Team USA is filled with top end talent that is sure to make a major impact in the tournament. They have some of the best players across the SHL and should be a frightening opponent for just about any other nation to encounter. Their net presence is a two toned brick wall with Cain and Strom both being elite talent in net. They also have some of the top goal scorers and best defensive forwards to ever lace em up on their end of the ice. It won't be a surprise to see Collin Gibbles on the PK, stripping pucks off the opposing team until they end up taking horrible penalties in an attempt at retaliation. That's when Gibbles will just slide the puck across the ice to his teammates so they can light the lamp. (166 words)

Quote:15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE max - 1 TPE for participation, 0.5 TPE for each correct answer. This is completed through a Google form linked below. Make sure to spell your answers correctly or you will not get credit. Post your verification word in your CW post.

Trivia

16/16

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Code:

Overall, my player performed fairly well individually I feel like. I am taking on a more defensive role as my player ages, but his offensive ability hasn't taken to much of a hit. I was very happy with how I did as an individual. It is as a part of the team that I'm not to happy with how things went. We rolled through the West during the regular season, but it was all for naught as we couldn't even make it out of the first round of playoffs. Its frustrating to continually have success during the regular season and see our playoff runs cut short. Hopefully this is something we can address and figure out a way to get over our playoff hump. I have great faith in our GM dup in order to figure out what we need to make that final push to see us have playoff success.

Code:

During the offseason Kennedy Jr is known as a very charitable person around Calgary. Whether its being a part of the Calgary Stampede and trying to stay on a bull for charity or attending one of the many cookoffs the city has to offer. Oh the cookoffs, what a great event that the whole team enjoys if there's one team that enjoys eating, it is without a doubt the Dragons. Kennedy can be seen all over and has no problem reaching into the pockets of his teams owner to make the odd donation here and there.  One of his favorites though is visiting the local children's hospital with the rest of the team and seeing all the kids faces light up as they see their heroes. Besides the cookoffs this is the one event that the whole team makes sure that they are there for. A full day is spent playing games with the kids, taking pictures and just hanging out.

Code:

This season's IIHF i think will look quite similar to the other tournaments during the FHM era. The top teams such as Canada, the States and Japan will make a push for the medals, while the perennial weaker teams, Finland, Russia and Latvia will battle for the honor of being the last place team. All the middle ground teams will end up somewhere in between. Until some of these teams start getting some strong players recruited, I think this is typically how these tpurnaments will continue to finish. Canada and the States make sense as I believe thats where the majority of our users are from and probably just pick that as a default. Japan gets all the weebs and from there its just luck of the draw. I picked Austria because of the low numbers and knew I would make the team right away. Hopefully more people start thinking this way and we can shakeup the standings.

Code:

A. I see this series as a true toss up. Hamilton has the benefit of.obviously having FHM figured out as they are at the top of the standings every year, meanwhile Chicago has made some noise as of late and I think this series could really be anyone's for the taking.

B. The edge for special teams in this series has to go to Hamilton. Their top unit is absolutely insane and is nothing like what's been seen before. Chicago is nothing to be ignored for sure, but I think Hamiltons top unit will be to much for the Syndicate penalty killers.

C. From these two teams, I prefer the Chicago Syndicates branding. The name, the logo and the colors are all very appealing to me. In saying this, I am very biased though as I absolutely loathe the Steelhawks as a team so my opinion may be a bit skewed towards Chicago.

D. Well, I'm a bit confused here. I am without a doubt an ass man, but also straight. In saying that, I guess I am going with the lap dance from Hugh Jazz. I doubt I could win a staring contest against Atmey, I dont play league and I can already reach high objects, so why not.

Code:
SUBMIT TRIVIA ANSWERS HERE

Done

[Image: Bk1689.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 09:51 AM by CB2212.)

Code:
Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this
season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you
come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you
attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?
Carlos Actually played worst this season than last, by far. He actually score less points than he had during his rookie season even though the season was longer, so needless to say I'm not really thrilled about that. HotDog tried telling me it was because of my line or some such stuff to try and save my ego but clearly it's just because I suck and my rookie season was an anomaly. I expect sucking to become the norm going forward with my career, however long they'll let me play seeing as I'm quite literally a handicap to whatever team has the displeasure of having me wear their jersey. Next season, I'll try to do better by not sucking entirely and maybe by not missing so many tpe opportunities like an idiot, although it's gonna be tough not to act like an idiot seeing as that is exactly what I am.

2. Written, 2 TPE (100 words min.

Code:
Well the game already has quite a lot of roles but it's lacking in the goon department, see enforcer isn't quite strong enough for my tastes, the goon role wouldn't even see the puck or care about it no, a player with that role gets a massive penalty to anything he tries to do with the puck or that really has anything to do with the actual game. In exchange, he can pick at least 1 fight per game, targetting the other team's best player, that he will automatically win with a bonus chance to injure the opponent player, now that's a goon.

Code:
Over the offseason your player is getting involved in some charitable
causes. What is your player/team doing around the community/for charity
this offseason?
This summer, Carlos is getting involved in his charity, Carlos Brown's kids. Every offseason, Carlos grabs a bus full of kids from the local children's hospital and brings them on a road trip across the United States and Canada. Every year it's a hoot, They visit the Grand Canyon, Vegas, New-York, Los Angeles, the Rockies, Montreal and more! And it's all a surprise too, the kids have no idea what's happening when men come into their hospital rooms wearing ski masks and take them on a magical adventure. Of course some kids don't make it to the end of the trip but the doctor that Carlos hires for the event makes sure they if they die, it's because they would've died either way, and that's his guarantee. At the end of the trip, all surviving children are given an authentic Atlanta Inferno Jersey signed by Carlos or whatever, to be honest they usually turn it down.

Code:
Well what a dumb question, clearly the answer is the Atlanta Inferno who would've made it all the way were it not for the ball and chain that is Carlos Brown that they have to carry around with them. Once that guy's gone (and it's probably soon, he's coming up on his last contract year), they'll become a real dynasty just watch. They have the best locker room and the best players, once again, not counting Carlos Brown. Also, their logo, it's cool, it's red, it spells ATL, what more is there to say? Atlanta is coming to tear the SHL apart.

15. CW TRIVIA, 3 TPE
Verification word: Idiot

Carlos actually does have an onlyfans account already to supplement his income so as to support his Cocaine habit. See he may only be a journeyman level player but he's got a real All-Star Cocaine addiction so, gotta do what you gotta do. Thing is no one wants to see his goods so he sells photos and videos taken in secret in the Atlanta locker room and showers. Lots of "hot dogs" to be seen if you know what I'm saying, and I'm not talking about the General Manager. The only fans account is actually so successful that Carlos considered retiring a few times, but sadly that would mean losing access to the locker room and to all of his teammate's bits. Don't miss next month as Carlos managed to get ahold of Nathan Explosion's jockstrap and it'll be going on sale for the whole month, going to the highest bidder.

[Image: brown_team_siggy.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 10:43 AM by Henrik.)

All in all, Henrik Lekberg Osterman didn’t have a particularly good season. This is his second go around playing center for the Pride and while last season he was quite effective both offensively and defensively considering the depth of the team and his own skill. This season, even with the extended season, he was on a slower pace than last and although the team as a whole got worse, HLO can’t help but feel he should have seen more of an improvement. His points per game pace was a little worse than last seasons as well as his shooting percentage being down almost a full percentage to below 7. Shot shots per game went up but shots blocked dropped by almost a third while his hits per game stayed almost the same. He did take a lot more penalties. I think all in all, SFP played a much more aggressive style this season which is probably why his shots increased and blocks decreased. His PIMS also went up. I think this coming season SFP will start improving and HLO will likely really start blossoming into his role as a 1C as he has been working on cleaning up his game and improving his faceoffs which should lead to a much better possession game.

I think I would have to go with what I like to call the “Power Grinder”. I envision this player role to be somewhat akin to the style that Sydney Crosby plays now and the style that Peter Forsberg was so well known for during his prime. Strong two-way play combined with a high degree of physicality and focus on possession while not at  all being afraid of playing in the more tough areas of the ice. Offensively, they focus on passing rather than scoring themselves. I think this kind of player would be particularly good for matching against top lines as they can be relied upon to do well on both sides as well as playing on the PK and against the more physical teams. I envision  Bravery being the key statistic for the player role. Other Important stats would be Puckhandling, Passing, Checking, Hitting, Stickchecking, Strength, Balance and Bravery.

4. Written, 1 or 2 TPE

SHL Draft Night
GM living in Europe
Falls asleep at desk

SFP, Best team
Rebuild is coming along
Back to back cups when?

Skating up the Ice
Dekes past flatfooted Dman
Top Shelf celly boys

Championship Week
Waiting a little too long
Cramming last minute

7. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.)
SHL-NHL comparisons. With the NHL season kicking off again, what are some team or player comparisons between SHL and NHL? Pick one (or more) comparison(s) and explain why it works (e.g., Monkey D Luffy is the Connor McDavid of the SHL because xyz, or the Chicago Syndiacte are the Nashville Predators of the SHL because xyz, or nour is the Gary Bettman of the SHL because xyz).

This is one of my favourite things to think about and I’ve been meaning to write a series of articles about this very subject for quite some time. But I am lazy and will likely never get around to it. Anywho. One of the most striking comparisons to me since joining the site as been two hall of famers in their respective leagues, Mike Izzy and Jarome Iginla. Both of them have been absolute cornerstones of their teams for their entire career. Obviously Izzy didnt end up moving around during his last few years in the league but at their prime they were arguably the best player in the best player in the league. Both played a very physical style of hockey and were giften offensively. Another comparison that I have been thinking about is San Francisco and Florida. Historically, both teams have been lackluster. The one time Florida has actually won a playoff series they ended up going to the finals. Similarly, San Francisco tend to go very far, if not all the way to the finals, when they actually get into the playoffs but have never ended up winning anything.

As my last PT prompt ever I am happy to claim creative license here and do this prompt that no one is allowed to get mad at me because it's my last PT prompt ever.
Many athletes have created OnlyFans accounts recently, including Bec Rawlings, Plaxico Burress, and Adi Spiegelman - if your SHL player created an account what premium content are fans around the world subscribing to see? It doesn't have to be sex stuff but it doesn't not have to be :o Would your player be successful on this platform? No graphic option for this one! Goodbye!

I think if HLO was to have an onlyfans, it would probably be fairly boring to most. I’ve previously mentioned that Henrik really really enjoys everything DIY and the great outdoors so I imagine that HLOs onlyfans would be a chance for fans all over the world to spend time with him while he does his favourite things. He has been meaning to build a large greenhouse out in his property, so streaming that and having a chat going at the same time could definitely be something that he would do. Streaming and chatting with fans while he cooks, bakes or brews is also a possibility. Creating long videos when he goes on multiday hikes is also something I could totally see him doing and I know thats something that is quite popular on youtube so it could definitely work for an onlyfans I think, although it may not be as sexy as some of the other stuff on there.

Trivia verification word: Hello

16/16

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-01-2021, 12:42 AM by Mediocre_Fred.)

1. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.) Reflection on your season - how did your player fare on the ice this season? Did you meet or surpass your individual player goals or did you come up short? Whether you excelled or disappointed - what can you attribute that to? What will you try to do better next season?

I think my season went pretty well for my player, all things considered. I feel like it is hard for a low TPE player in their early SHL careers, so I do not have super high expectations for ole Mr. Fred Wanesly. I was pleased with his nearly 0.5 points per game last season since he was by no means a star player. This means that, while I am a slow TPE earner, there is plenty of room for me to grow in the next few seasons. Another thing that makes me not too worried about how my last season went is that Fred Wanesly is on a very young team. The Seattle Argonauts are very young and lack the established team history that almost all the other teams have. I look forward to the coming years as Fred Wanesly gets more skilled and the Seattle Argonauts become more experienced in the coming seasons.

6. Written, 3 TPE (150 words min.) What's your prediction for this season's IIHF tournament? Which teams do you expect to do well (or not well)? Which players?

As always, I am predicting that team Great Britain will do well again this year. As a prospective player of Great Britain’s team, I see a lot of talent there and I cannot wait until I am able to play with them once again. I think in almost all the past few IIHF tournaments, the team from Great Britain has come home with some shiny, shiny medals and some nice monetary prizes. This tournament, team Great Britain has a pretty good lineup of high TPE players in both the forward and defensive lineups. I played with them last tournament and I think one of their main strengths comes from good teamwork and not neccissarily having a few star players. When my player, Fred Wanesly, was on the team last year, he was able to do a lot through good passing and positioning, so if an 800 TPE player can do well in that situation, Imagine what a team full of higher TPE players can do.

a. The season series between these two teams was tied 3-3. Do you think either team has an advantage in this series, or do you see it as a true toss up?

It is hard for me to tell, really. Both teams obviously need to be pretty good to make it to the finals, and if one team is not as good, they at least must have some good luck on their side. So I would say this is a wash up.

It is hard to say for certain because both teams have very good teams. I think, though, that I would have to give the edge to the Chicago Syndicate, but just barely. Both lines have similar builds and TPE, but I would give the edge to Chicago based on their regular season performance.

I hate hate hate The Chicago Syndicate’s branding. The logo is terrible. It looks like someone turned a picture of themselves in a fedora thinking they looked cool into their own logo, not realizing how cringe it really is. And the name is just terrible. Syndicate? Really? You couldn’t be something tangible like the Chicago Deep Dish Pizzas? (which I would probably hate just as much because that isn’t even really a pizza)

I would definitely have to say reach for objects on high shelves with Dale Miller. I do not know who any of the people listed are, but I can at least relate to this task because I am a tall person in real life and have to do this all the time.

15. Trivia

woooo

Many athletes have created OnlyFans accounts recently, including Bec Rawlings, Plaxico Burress, and Adi Spiegelman - if your SHL player created an account what premium content are fans around the world subscribing to see? It doesn't have to be sex stuff but it doesn't not have to be :o Would your player be successful on this platform? No graphic option for this one! Goodbye!

His would for sure have something to do with bread. Maybe tips and tricks for baking. Maybe it is special recipes that he has come up with. Lots of videos for different baking techniques like kneading the dough, folding the dough, shaping the dough, slapping the dough. Things like that. Maybe once in a while he'll share a special crumb shot video so his fans can see the inside of the bread after it is cut. Mmmm look at all those nicely shaped pockets in the crumb. It wouldn't cost all that much to get the content. It would probably cost just enough so that revenue is able to pay for the baking supplies used in each video. Oh, he would definitely give tips about how to make a starter, how to feed a starter, and how to use your starter to make bread in lieu of using yeast packets.

[Image: Fred.png]
[Image: PeZ8eh1.png] [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2021, 09:57 PM by Gooney.)

This season was jason desrouleaux rookie season and he did alright for it being that. It was nothing crazy or wacky but my expectations were low so I would not say im disappointed. In 66 games he was able to put up 8 goals and 7 assasits which is good for 15 points. Like that is pretty decent for a rookie no? This little man played about 16:30 minutes per game which is decent ice time. He saw the ice there is no doubt about that. I am defintieyl hoping that Jason Desrouelaux will take a much bigger jump next year and put up a little more numbers. That would be ideal for sure man. He had no special team time this year which was to be expected. Maybe a little power play time next season will help boost his numbers a little bit. I think jason desrouealx needs to  focus a little more on the defensive side of things.

Oh heck yeah man this is a great question for the really good ice hockey player Jason Desoruelalx. As all of us in this league knows, jason desroeualx is a very charitable man. its quite crazy how much this one man gives and gives and gives. We should be worried that he gives too much at this point. Someone should check up on jason desrouealx. Make sures he's alright. haha. Anyways. So where do we begin? Jason every thursday night brings so much food to homeless shelters. Like soo much. Piles it up all in his cars and brings it to them. Sometimes he includes coats and stuff because man it is so cold in winnipeg. You'd freeze out there man. Gotta have coats. Donating to charites brings great joy and warms up jasons heart. It is always so much pleasure to give back to his community. Love to see this kind of stuff out of Jason Desrouela.

4. Written, 1 or 2 TPE

hamilton steelhawks
are bad at hockey
hallsy should step down

jss no brain
ran through gazebro
why did he do that

Oh man it is everybody's favourite time of the year, the IIHF hockey tournament! Yes! This tournament will surely be really exciting, just like every other one. Now it is truly hard for me to pick out a favourite to win it all. There is just way too many good teams and to pick just one does not sit right with me. I'll pick a couple of my favourite teams! First team you think of has gotta be Team Canada. This team is just an unbelieavble power of house of big strong mans. So strong and they just play such good hockey. Rotticus Scott? Yeah this guy has to be the teams mvp. Look for him to carry Canada into a deep run like he does every year. Canada will probably win gold no doubt. Another team to keep an eye on is Team Ireland. Sneaky little buggers this team is man. They always find a way to make a good run. I could see them getting a medal.

verification word: gooneyman

Many athletes have created OnlyFans accounts recently, including Bec Rawlings, Plaxico Burress, and Adi Spiegelman - if your SHL player created an account what premium content are fans around the world subscribing to see? It doesn't have to be sex stuff but it doesn't not have to be :o Would your player be successful on this platform? No graphic option for this one! Goodbye!

Jason Desroeuxl is a market expert. he studies all fields of markets and is able to employ fantastic ideas relating to each individual field. He would absolutely target the piss shit kink community. There is so much money involved in piss and shit play, its kind of nuts. There would be so much piss everywhere. pog champ piss content, throw in some shit. Drink gallons of hot piss, sell it to the masses for insane profit no? He would of course charge is pog premium content for around $9.99 a month. Would probably only post one vid a month to starve out his loyal fans. They would be quivering to unsubscribe, but just before they do you unleash piss from every hole in your body. steaming hot piss juice pouring onto the masses of hungry men. This would be a very financially beneficial situation for jason desrouelx is he of course chooses to go down this brave path.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

On a stats level, Emilia did about as well as I expected her to. I knew not to expect a ton of ice time this season – particularly because she’s a rookie on one of the most talented teams in the SHL – but there was a lot of good to take from the season. Point scoring more or less went as expected, as I have relatively low offensive attributes, but I took just 10 total PIMs while doling out 64 hits and 109 blocked shots. It was important that I serve as a defensive counterpart to my pair partner Aumy Jr, who put up just about twice as many points (28) versus his 28 blocked shots in a fantastic rookie showing. Neither of us got a lot of ice time, but when we were on, it counted, as we both ended the season with a positive plus-minus in spite of being on a less ‘talented’ line. The important part is to use this as momentum to continue to improve next season; I may become slightly better rounded, but my focus will always be defense.

Instead of relying on goon strats with massive hits, fights, and negative behavior, I’d make the Crowd Favorite as a skater. I don’t think it would be a role that’s usable in SHL because of how our mental attributes are standardized, but it’d focus on high shot blocking, bravery, checking/hitting, determination, leadership, professionalism, and team player. It would have some aspects of ‘goon’/agitator – namely in the sense that it’s intended to boost team morale while demoralizing one’s opponents – but would accomplish the latter through the crowd’s reactions (via big hits, shot blocks, and key assists with occasional shots) instead of strictly relying on physicality. I’ll be honest, I have NO IDEA how FHM works so this idea probably sounds stupid, but I would love to have it available if I were just playing around with FHM. I don’t think this player would necessarily need to be an offensive or defensive technician – but they would still need to have redeeming technical qualities so their leadership becomes more effective/meaningful.

Buffalo, of course!! The cursed Great Lakes always seems to have all of its teams involved in the top eight in some way, shape, or form, and that includes all three of the top teams (Hamilton, Buffalo, and Chicago). That much is obvious from how convincingly all three of those teams made the semi-finals. We suffered a heartbreaking loss to Chicago in Game 7 of our series. Based off of standings alone, we had the offensive and defensive wherewithal to compete with them on a regular basis – and I’m not sure you can say that for any Western Conference team save maybe Edmonton this season; I also felt there was a significant gap between Buffalo’s and Manhattan’s defenses within the Eastern Conference.

I wish I could tell you more about other teams! Some of the same old contenders will be around yet again – namely Great Britain, Canada, and the United States. The Canadian team showed its dominance in an 8-1 victory over Team Latvia. It’s obvious that players like Dick Clapper, Ryan Shepherd, and Augustus Wang are going to be massively influential in this season’s IIHF. Similarly, I think the United States national team will find large contributions from defensemen Axel Foley and Slip McScruff, who both played fantastically in a similar 8-1 victory over Russia in the preseason. They also have Bobby Sharp, Bobby Lane, and Julio Tokolosh among a bevy of other top-flight players, which at times almost seems criminally good. We had some limited success in Team Swedenin the preseason, but I do think we also have a chance of competing with the big boys. We have Hippo Passamus, a still-relevant Ola Wagstrom, Noah Gallagher, etc. which should make for an interesting group. With both USA and GB in our group, though, our work is cut out for us.

I know the series has already been completed, but at the time I thought Hamilton had the leg up. You can’t deny Hamilton’s history of playoff success, and anyone who says to the contrary hasn’t seen the last several seasons since we swapped to FHM. I have no personal feelings against Hamilton’s players – but I’m glad we got to see a new winner of the SHL Cup this season.
Probably the Chicago Syndicate, honestly. I don’t think there are colors that are objectively better than one another, but I like the sleekness of the Syndicate’s logo and the history of Chicago, even if it is a bit seedy at times. Hamilton seems like a nice place, but it’s also absolutely tiny, with less than 7,000 people. It would probably be rather friendly, but without any of the amenities of a larger city.
Play league with Parker Smeb!! I heard he’s a legend, and there’s even a player with his last name in the professional scene, which makes me wonder exactly what he does in the offseason. This is mostly because I don’t know who the other players are, but that’s OK. If Smeb is worse than me, then I can just carry him to the moon, and if he’s better than me, I get to gain some ranked tiers. I think it’s a win-win.
[did 3 of these 4]

Verification Word: vagabond

[Image: qgldMOE.png]
Thanks @Amidships!